What happens if an alpha (good genetics + masculine) markets himself as wanting a serious LTR with women instead of being a player? Is congruency off?

D

Deleted member 17829

Kraken
We all know that there's alpha fucks beta buxx

girls will fuck an alpha

but then settle down LTR with a beta

So naturally theyre really more attracted to the alpha. but settle for the beta for stability and no cheating.

Some other things effect alpha aswell. For example
being a typical fuckboy. Tattoos, tan, roids, muscle , looking good, good genes. dark triad, leader, mma fighter/boxer etc...

For example just the type of guy girls will class as a "fuck boy" aka he's really attractive in many ways and its obvious that other girls are gonna want him

What happens if the alpha guy with all them things I listed above^markets himself to women as a beta provider/someone to settle down with LTR material. Wants an LTR with 1 girl and wont cheat.

Is congruence off and he becomes unattractive as an alpha and unattractive as a beta? Or does he become attractive as a one night stand AND and LTR?? Like the perfect ideal partner?

Should an alpha(good genetics+masculine) guy be congruent and act like a player even if he just wants an LTR with an avg girl? or what?

• +1
Reactions: chadison

girls will fuck an alpha

So naturally theyre really more attracted to the alpha. but settle for the beta for stability and no cheating.

being a typical fuckboy. Tattoos, tan, roids, muscle , looking good, good genes. dark triad, leader, mma fighter/boxer etc...

For example just the type of guy girls will class as a "fuck boy" aka he's really attractive in many ways and its obvious that other girls are gonna want him

What happens if the alpha guy with all them things I listed above^markets himself to women as a beta provider/someone to settle down with LTR material. Wants an LTR with 1 girl and wont cheat.

Is congruence off and he becomes unattractive as an alpha and unattractive as a beta? Or does he become attractive as a one night stand AND and LTR?? Like the perfect ideal partner?

Should an alpha(good genetics+masculine) guy be congruent and act like a player even if he just wants an LTR with an avg girl? or what?
I sort of knew a guy like this and basically what happens is that girls try to chase them for either one but really want LTR because they are basically the ideal man. It is kind of like hqnp stacy but for women. A girl wanting to date you is only a negative if you she mogs you or views you as a safe option. If you are a ltr oriented chad every girl will fight to date you. Also they will actually try to make moves on you to hook up because you are chad and you don't even hook up with girls though.

• +1
Reactions: gaymidget, Danish_Retard and Deleted member 17829
I sort of knew a guy like this and basically what happens is that girls try to chase them for either one but really want LTR because they are basically the ideal man. It is kind of like hqnp stacy but for women. A girl wanting to date you is only a negative if you she mogs you or views you as a safe option. If you are a ltr oriented chad every girl will fight to date you. Also they will actually try to make moves on you to hook up because you are chad and you don't even hook up with girls though.
Basically its ideal for broad appeal then

• +1
Reactions: Sigmamale

girls will fuck an alpha

A Stacy would probably get turned off by that. A HTB and below would probably try to lock him down in a LTR.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
in my experience the women fall in love. it's their dream come true

• +1
Women settle for alpha. They want a husband who treats them like shit and controls the money and decisions. A simp never makes a women happy because she knows she can leave whenever.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8988, APJ, AlexAP and 1 other person
Women settle for alpha. They want a husband who treats them like shit and controls the money and decisions. A simp never makes a women happy because she knows she can leave whenever.
so basically be the alpha genetically and treat them like shit control money and decisions got it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gaymidget, Deleted member 18244 and poopmaster22
By chance, did you read my threads? I’ve seen a lot of “harmony” and “congruency” thrown around here since I posted a thread about my ideas of them last August.

Anyway, to answer your question: There is two parts. The alpha is ideal for any woman if he wishes to settle. He has good genes and faithfulness, which is what female hypergamy seeks out (but rarely finds). Depending on the attractiveness of the woman, she may or may not fear the alpha cheating on her. If she is very attractive, she will subconsciously know she has little to worry about provided she contributes good sex and companionship (the only useful things women provide). If she is average or ugly, she will subconsciously fear male hypergamy and the alpha leaving her. Assortative mating theory plays well into this.

In summary, the man is acting congruent if he LTRs a woman of his level of physical attractiveness, and is not acting congruent if he does not. The issue in your thinking is that ALL alphas desire casual sex only. This is certainly not the case. Rather, it is how much the woman is able to provide (physically) in the relationship, and whether assortative mating theory backs the specific relationship pairing (whether the couple is equally good looking or not).

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, gaymidget and Danish_Retard
By chance, did you read my threads? I’ve seen a lot of “harmony” and “congruency” thrown around here since I posted a thread about my ideas of them last August.

Anyway, to answer your question: There is two parts. The alpha is ideal for any woman if he wishes to settle. He has good genes and faithfulness, which is what female hypergamy seeks out (but rarely finds). Depending on the attractiveness of the woman, she may or may not fear the alpha cheating on her. If she is very attractive, she will subconsciously know she has little to worry about provided she contributes good sex and companionship (the only useful things women provide). If she is average or ugly, she will subconsciously fear male hypergamy and the alpha leaving her. Assortative mating theory plays well into this.

In summary, the man is acting congruent if he LTRs a woman of his level of physical attractiveness, and is not acting congruent if he does not. The issue in your thinking is that ALL alphas desire casual sex only. This is certainly not the case. Rather, it is how much the woman is able to provide (physically) in the relationship, and whether assortative mating theory backs the specific relationship pairing (whether the couple is equally good looking or not).
what about if the alpha dates down and LTRs, will the girl feel too insecure and cheat? or be happy?

what about if the alpha dates down and LTRs, will the girl feel too insecure and cheat? or be happy?
I already answered that. She won’t cheat if it’s chad (usually), but she’ll be insecure if he mogs her. She will be happy of course, but likely insecure.

• +1
i think this whole stuff with alpha/beta is not like black & white

an alpha can in some points a beta man too and girls would fall in love with a guy with primarily alpha attitudes but a lil bit beta in his mindset.. but idk if vice versa is possible.. like a beta guy is sometimes alpha man? i think that is more unlikely

Very interesting question. As of my anecdotal experience, i have a Gigachad in my friendsgroup. He had a LTR for 2 years and for the first year, he cheated on her and she kinda knew it but ignored it. She chased after him while he wasnt that interested in being in a relationship. A few months later the tide kinda turned. He gained a few pounds and got a hair style which didnt suit him well. He was still very very attractive and easily a chad but just not quite as much as in his prime. She never was on his level and not even when he kinda desceneded. Suddenly he started to chase and show beta behavior and she broke it off.
We are talking about Gigachad 2000 Tinder matches over 500 lays at the age of 22 Gigachad.
So since then i knew that no face, no height can save u from being a beta.
Girl will still chase after a chad acting like LTR material but they will get bored after a few months. There is only one universal way to have LTR that go over several years and thats having children. Any relationship will crumble after 2-3 years if the girl deosnt get pregnant. I think its biological instinct. The body thinks that the guy is not fertile enough because of prolonged time of having sex but no pregnancy.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: horizontallytall, p0lishsubhuman, Deleted member 18320 and 4 others
I have a latino chad level friend with real fuckboy looks. Huge skull, perfect hairline, fuckboy haircut, massive jaw and browridge. Could legit be a instagram model or rap star.
Yet his persona is the complete different.
Very stuck in his head, had depressions, is not charismatic, very emotional undtable amd needy, always talks serious with girls instead of flirting, has self doubts, no swagger and always angry looking.

Once we where clubbing and approached 2 drunk girls with very sexy slutty outfits. After a few minutes they already talked dirty and sexual with us, and where literally readd to get fucked. While i instantly made out with my girl, i just saw him talking with his girl about work and education stuff :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

He himself told me that many girls approached him and in the end where disappointed because they had the expectations of him being a wild fuckboy latino. Instead he showed the personality of a nice guy nerd.
He is a miserable guy also in job life, and could have 100x the life if he would be a high t non autistic guy.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18320, Oberyn, gaymidget and 2 others
Very interesting question. As of my anecdotal experience, i have a Gigachad in my friendsgroup. He had a LTR for 2 years and for the first year, he cheated on her and she kinda knew it but ignored it. She chased after him while he wasnt that interested in being in a relationship. A few months later the tide kinda turned. He gained a few pounds and got a hair style which didnt suit him well. He was still very very attractive and easily a chad but just not quite as much as in his prime. She never was on his level and not even when he kinda desceneded. Suddenly he started to chase and show beta behavior and she broke it off.
We are talking about Gigachad 2000 Tinder matches over 500 lays at the age of 22 Gigachad.
So since then i knew that no face, no height can save u from being a beta.
Girl will still chase after a chad acting like LTR material but they will get bored after a few months. There is only one universal way to have LTR that go over several years and thats having children. Any relationship will crumble after 2-3 years if the girl deosnt get pregnant. I think its biological instinct. The body thinks that the guy is not fertile enough because of prolonged time of having sex but no pregnancy.
what about in them first 2-3 years can you still be beta as a chad and it work?

what about being chad but beta after you've had a relationship?

or are we going to constantly have to keep them on their toes to stop cheating forever?

what about in them first 2-3 years can you still be beta as a chad and it work?

what about being chad but beta after you've had a relationship?

or are we going to constantly have to keep them on their toes to stop cheating forever?
1. I dont think so or it depends on how much. You cant chase after her or be jealous or anything other beta. She will leave you if you show beta behavior even if you are chad.

2. Girl gonna lose interest

3. Yes basically. You have to have 2 parts in check. 1. Be attractive and high status enough to be 1 or 2 points above her and 2. have a alpha personality.
Having a girl be into you for a long time without marriage and kids is almost impossible.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, APJ and Deleted member 17829
You could be a 8 psl gigachad and women would still leave you if you simped.

Look at how hollywood celebs have their wives cheat on them.

These areen with 0.01% status and smv, and could get any girl they want.

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife and Deleted member 17829
You could be a 8 psl gigachad and women would still leave you if you simped.

Look at how hollywood celebs have their wives cheat on them.

These areen with 0.01% status and smv, and could get any girl they want.
so always have options

comply or goodbye

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
renounce your cuck dreams buddy boyo

• JFL
I guess how it 'should' be ideally for her fantasy is she sees the man as alpha, it's quick sex first, then he 'discovers' her greatness and slowly spends more time with her

• +1
I guess how it 'should' be ideally for her fantasy is she sees the man as alpha, it's quick sex first, then he 'discovers' her greatness and slowly spends more time with her
perfect

Lifefuel for me. LTRmaxxing with fuckboy looks/RTT is god tier strat

• +1