what happens if i dont remove wisdome teeth

bugeater23

bugeater23

Kraken
:whistle:only 2 wisdom teeth grew i dont know where the other ones went but my wisdom teeth are still growing and they hurt a bit and it feels good should i be worried my lower jaw has a lot of space for wisdom teeth not so sure about the top

it seems like 2 wisdom teeth grew on the right side of my top set of teeth so i have like 5 molars there, 4 on the other side and 2 molars each on the bottom sides :forcedsmile: is that suppsoed to happen

Last edited:
:ROFLMAO:
You don't always grow in all your wisdom teeth, some people just never have theirs grown in
I think I have all 4 of mine growing in, IDK if they're gonna be good but dentist Jews keep telling me I should look into their removals even though the x-rays look OK to me (But IDK I'm not a doctor lol) and it doesn't hurt at all + 10/12 tooth smile
If they're hurting though then yeah you might have to remove, go to dentist asap but don't do anything they say instantly, just get x-rays or some shit and then do your own research
How many teeth smile do you have?

• +1
Reactions: bugeater23
How many teeth smile do you have?
my palette is kind of narrow so not a lot, :forcedsmile: also i have a posterior open bite im gonna fix at some point so i dont smile

it seems like 2 wisdom teeth grew on the right side of my top set of teeth so i have like 5 molars there, 3 on the other side and 2 molars each on the bottom sides :forcedsmile: is that suppsoed to happen
supernumerary teeth, do research on that
that sounds based as shit though idk jfl bro is gonna palatemog barrett

• +1
my palette is kind of narrow so not a lot, :forcedsmile: also i have a posterior open bite im gonna fix at some point so i dont smile
you might have to remove then.. RIP
it's not over though, mewcels sort of overrate the importance of this shit, many PSL gods/models have subpar palates and whatnot and many actors have had extractions, braces, retainers, etc.

• +1
my wisdom teeth turned black for some reason:feelsuhh:

my dentist his last name was COHEN he asked for $2000 to remove my wisdom teeth when I was 16 he said it was urgent and that I had one year max

I'm almost 22 now

my dentist his last name was COHEN he asked for $2000 to remove my wisdom teeth when I was 16 he said it was urgent and that I had one year max

I'm almost 22 now
$2000 TO REMOVE A DAMN TEETH???

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5815
$2000 TO REMOVE A DAMN TEETH???
all four of them! according to them I had a bunch of cavities too dentistry is a scam don't go there unless your teeth hurt real bad or turn black for some reason

supernumerary teeth, do research on that
that sounds based as shit though idk jfl bro is gonna palatemog barrett
looked it up, i dont know if i have one of these but my one of my molars grew beside the teeth like this, its more sensitive whenever i touch it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766
they could grow in crooked and fucked up and shift other teeth