What happens if you crash estradiol levels to 0? In puberty?

JCaesar

JCaesar

ascend or rope
Does anyone have an actual answer? Will i die if i use that much AI?

You’ll feel like shit

• +1
Reactions: JCaesar
Brain damage

• +1
Does anyone have an actual answer? Will i die if i use that much AI?
you wont get it to 0. your balls still make e2. you can get close (maybe 6-8, i pulled that number out of my ass tho)

• +1
  • +1
you wont get it to 0. your balls still make e2. you can get close (maybe 6-8, i pulled that number out of my ass tho)
What if I take 50mg aromasin

You will just feel like utter shit both mentally and physically but other than that you won't die.
Eunuchs and castrati had virtually no e2 and yet they actually lived longer than most people.

• +1
you shouldnt worry about that if you are following correct dosing guidelines. faggots in studies (barely pubescent) who use 1mg of adex or 2.5mg letro are fine and have no long lasting side effects, good safety profile of the drug it and well tolerated

• +1
You will just feel like utter shit both mentally and physically but other than that you won't die.
Eunuchs and castrati had virtually no e2 and yet they actually lived longer than most people.
you shouldnt worry about that if you are following correct dosing guidelines. faggots in studies (barely pubescent) who use 1mg of adex or 2.5mg letro are fine and have no long lasting side effects, good safety profile of the drug it and well tolerated
Do you think there would be a bigger problem if theres like extra unused AI accumulating around the body or is that not a problem?

Do you think there would be a bigger problem if theres like extra unused AI accumulating around the body or is that not a problem?
No, past a certain dosage you reach a point of disminishing returns, in the case of asin 25mg doesn't feel a lot different than 12.5 mg.
You will just feel bad for a few weeks (in the case of asin) since your body will have to produce the lost aromatase enzymes and it takes some time.

• +1
No, past a certain dosage you reach a point of disminishing returns, in the case of asin 25mg doesn't feel a lot different than 12.5 mg.
You will just feel bad for a few weeks (in the case of asin) since your body will have to produce the lost aromatase enzymes and it takes some time.
I shouldnt have feared brain changes from AI for so long damn

if there was residual ai, it would get cleared out / have too little to make a significant difference. if i had 0.1mg adex left in my body pernamently i really would not give a fuck

I saw a study about exemastane that all doses were the same after 5 mg.

i currently using 12.5 mg eod sometimes ed

• +1
Reactions: FrenchChad
I saw a study about exemastane that all doses were the same after 5 mg.

i currently using 12.5 mg eod sometimes ed
12.5mg exemastane is doing nothing for you. 2.5mg of letrozole or cope.

12.5mg exemastane is doing nothing for you. 2.5mg of letrozole or cope.
I take 12.5mg ED and my last bloodwork showed that i had 11 pg/mL E2 which is very low.
Aromasin is a fairly strong AI.