What happens if you don't eat enough protein?

You grow in size?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 7 100.0%

• Total voters
I

IdeserveJannnah

Iron
I happened to move to a new place for my university stayed in a dorm with shitty food and barely had like 20 gms of protein per day that too max on the best day and majorly starved.
FOR 3 MONTHS STRAIGHT.
What I realised was I neither grew in size neither became small, strength maybe increased a little bit from what I could reckon.
But my workouts were intense for 3 hours everyday because that's how I cope.

Does anyone know the science behind this?

Tagging random maxxers
@forevergymcelling
@ForeverRecession
@GymBum
@gymcel:(
@GymcelDoomer
@gymislife
@gymcel_retard
@gymmaxedhorse
@Amnesia
@Lorsss
@ArvidGustavsson
@Curlbrahhh
@the BULL
@thecel
@curlyheadjames

@Chad1212
@Pumpking
@Chadpreetmaybe
@HighIQcel
@Random

now that you're an oldcel you can safely reduce protein consumption :feelshmm:

why tag me nigga? ieat fucking ice cream all day and c hips

You can't grow muscle without protein, lmao. If you trained really hard, maybe you can maintain your current muscles (hard) but with lacking training + no protein = you're fucked, you will lose all your muscles over time.

• +1
Reactions: gymcel:(, thereallegend and gymmaxedhorse
it is hard to not meet the minimum amount, it is like 0.8g per lbs of lean mass. How can you not get 100g of protein a day in 2,000 or more calories?

• Love it
Reactions: IdeserveJannnah
You can't grow muscle without protein, lmao. If you trained really hard, maybe you can maintain your current muscles (hard) but with lacking training + no protein = you're fucked, you will lose all your muscles over time.
Nah wasn't able to intake more than 20 gm of protein cuz expensive.
But I trained intensive everyday

If you were eating enough calories then you should be good. Your muscle growth progression would just be really slow compared to your fat gain. So you’d get fatter without gaining much muscle. Also with such intense workouts and not enough protein Idek how tf you weren’t fatigued like a work horse

• +1
Reactions: gymcel:(
American prisoners workout in their cell while receiving a diet rich in fats and poor in protein

• +1
Reactions: GandyIsNormie
American prisoners workout in their cell while receiving a diet rich in fats and poor in protein

That's where u wrong these prisoners are rich and get their foods sourced from outside.
They sneak in pretty good stuff and know all the cops and shit :feelswah:

Eat your cum to keep the protein flowing

Fuck I got Larsanova on my thread that's a dream come true :aheago: