What happens if you pull maxilla forward yourself?

Deleted member 7509

Deleted member 7509

🌐

So, you put a thumb on your palate, and two fingers in your nose. You grab maxilla, and pull it forward...

You gonna fuck yourself up like that, or lifefuel? What if you continuously do that to stimulate bone movement?

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ChristianChad, thecel and Deleted member 7725
It'll move your entire maxilla forward. I did the same with my frontal bone for more hooding. I just put 1 hand on each side of my forehead and pulled forward.

PcpBrRrJZqJDl6PdUBXJBg os frontale atlas GAZUTHVF9KhaPkszCNZMtw

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: ChristianChad and thecel
It'll move your entire maxilla forward. I did the same with my frontal bone for more hooding. I just put 1 hand on each side of my forehead and pulled forward.

View attachment 1461549
tbh i unironically heard that osteopaths open skull sutures with some thumb techniques

• Woah
Reactions: thecel

View attachment 1461549
Lmao where did you get that from? Link to the place you did?

I thumb pull but what you just said sounds dumb, idk how that would create more hooding and how that would even move the bone foward

how exactly do you pull foward without anything to anchor too? aren’t you stretching the fuk out of ur skin?

• +1
nothing

• Hmm...

I thumb pull but what you just said sounds dumb, idk how that would create more hooding and how that would even move the bone foward

how exactly do you pull foward without anything to anchor too? aren’t you stretching the fuk out of ur skin?
he is trolling

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and thecel
in the nose? :feelswhat:

• Woah
tbh i unironically heard that osteopaths open skull sutures with some thumb techniques
I wonder if you can forcefully open maxilla sutures with thumbs

Anyway op, bwltpullinf would be better I think, though I heard it can fuck up your roots

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and Sens

Nah, just literally pull the bone forward. I did it myself a few days ago. Went from 0 browridge to neanderthal-like ridge. I need to pull it back a little later today.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Bobelbrah, ChristianChad and thecel
any news?

• +1