what happens if your Prenatal T is high but low Puberty T?

bobsmith03

bobsmith03

Diamond
lets say you got the optimal amount of prenatal T but then your puberty T was low. what would happen in this case? and how to fix

lets say you got the optimal amount of prenatal T but then your puberty T was low. what would happen in this case? and how to fix
I only know about high prenatal estrogen.

you will have a masculinized bone structure or proportions but low bone mass and poor development of you proportions of your face

you will have a masculinized bone structure or proportions but low bone mass and poor development of you proportions of your face
exactly what i have lol.

how do i fix?

like i have masculine features/bone position but i have like weak chin, short ramus, lack of mass in jaw. less than ideal mass on cheekbones.

My browridge is good.

exactly what i have lol.

how do i fix?

like i have masculine features/bone position but i have like weak chin, short ramus, lack of mass in jaw. less than ideal mass on cheekbones.

My browridge is good.
fix your testosterone?

exactly what i have lol.

how do i fix?

My browridge is good.
Bro that just sounds like me

exactly what i have lol.

how do i fix?

My browridge is good.

Bro that just sounds like me
G

modern lifestyle fucked us so hard. legit got cucked by my shit sleep schedule, undereating, not being active during my essential years

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: iabsolvejordan, schizo echochamber and Gmogger
i see.

pls tell me this can work at 20.

im ready to do test, HCG, igf-1 whatever it is to get back my potential bone mass. im bit worried that it might grow my organs, nose, ear, soft cartilages and make me look ogreish tho.

im already on fin, skincare is good.

Low Prenatal T, High T during puberty

High Prenatal T, Low T During puberty

Low Prenatal T, Low T During Puberty

High Prenatal T, High T during Pubety

• +1
Reactions: bobsmith03
i see.

pls tell me this can work at 20.

im ready to do test, HCG, igf-1 whatever it is to get back my potential bone mass. im bit worried that it might grow my organs, nose, ear, soft cartilages and make me look ogreish tho.

im already on fin, skincare is good.
Lebron James GIF by Uninterrupted

You guys fell for bullshit so easily. Fucking cage at the scientists on the thread

menaing the ratio between index finger and ring finger in cm
yoo broo. i looked at a picture of me as a child and it was the very right one.

also my ring finger is taller than pointer finger.
2d:4D ratio is statistically low correlated at best and completely inaccurate at worst.

“A meta analysis of 54 studies (with 8077 participants) found there was no correlation between digit ratio and adult testosterone levels , testosterone change and prenatal testosterone”

If you don’t have a strong chin, browridge, thick neck and wide frame, chances are your Pren T levels were shit.

yoo broo. i looked at a picture of me as a child and it was the very right one.

also my ring finger is taller than pointer finger.
im like the very left one

2d:4D ratio is statistically low correlated at best and completely inaccurate at worst.

“A meta analysis of 54 studies (with 8077 participants) found there was no correlation between digit ratio and adult testosterone levels , testosterone change and prenatal testosterone”

If you don’t have a strong chin, browridge, thick neck and wide frame, chances are your Pren T levels were shit.

me at 11
IMG 3503
IMG 3504

me at 10 and 7 i think not sure. but they are in the 5-11 range.

I have wide frame. I have good browridge.

only thing i lack is good mass of bones in jaw and cheekbones.

My mum was very high PSL. she had high set prominent cheekbones, mogger jaw. perfect ratios, harmony. and 1:1 symmetry. so I got the good prenatal T from her. my dad had low T since his bones are bad and he has lots of belly fat so I got by base test levels from him.

i just need to know if its possible bro to grow my jaw on test, igf-1 etc.

• Woah
Reactions: MaestheticMaso
View attachment 2522294
me at 11
View attachment 2522296View attachment 2522297
me at 10 and 7 i think not sure. but they are in the 5-11 range.

I have wide frame. I have good browridge.

only thing i lack is good mass of bones in jaw and cheekbones.

My mum was very high PSL. she had high set prominent cheekbones, mogger jaw. perfect ratios, harmony. and 1:1 symmetry. so I got the good prenatal T from her. my dad had low T since his bones are bad and he has lots of belly fat so I got by base test levels from him.

i just need to know if its possible bro to grow my jaw on test, igf-1 etc.
Hmmm, maybe test and HGh could help grow your jaw. Or it might grow unwanted areas like your hips.

Better just to get surgery instead.

Its literally just genetics what is this pseudo science shit
its not. this literally explains my problem so well.

it explains why most people don't have good bones. its because puberty T is low nowadays. shit sleep, diet, inactive lifestyle all puts you low T during puberty which i was and did all those things.

I used to sleep very late. at 16-18 i used to have 4 hours sleep. that probably made serious damage to my collagen, under eye

its not. this literally explains my problem so well.

it explains why most people don't have good bones. its because puberty T is low nowadays. shit sleep, diet, inactive lifestyle all puts you low T during puberty which i was and did all those things.

I used to sleep very late. at 16-18 i used to have 4 hours sleep. that probably made serious damage to my collagen, under eye
not everyone is meant to have good bone structure. Your lifestyle is 99% of teenagers. The reason why you are ugly is because of your sandnigger genetics that fucked you during puberty, and because you are not white.

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
Hmmm, maybe test and HGh could help grow your jaw. Or it might grow unwanted areas like your hips.

Better just to get surgery instead.
yeah cant risk that tbh.

can test e can grow ur hips, nose etc.? or is that igf-1. I was thinking of doing test e, HCG cycle not super high dose like olymia level just enough to make good progress in gym. Can a cycle like that grow ur jaw without growing ur hips?

david laid was on steroids and his hip didn't change. at what dose makes ur hip, nose larger?

not everyone is meant to have good bone structure. Your lifestyle is 99% of teenagers. The reason why you are ugly is because of your sandnigger genetics that fucked you during puberty, and because you are not white.
:ROFLMAO: bruh what. that dont make any sense. whites don't automatically become chad. also im not a sandnigger im turkish

yeah cant risk that tbh.

can test e can grow ur hips, nose etc.? or is that igf-1. I was thinking of doing test e, HCG cycle not super high dose like olymia level just enough to make good progress in gym. Can a cycle like that grow ur jaw without growing ur hips?

david laid was on steroids and his hip didn't change. at what dose makes ur hip, nose larger?
I’m talking about the HGH/IGF. David laid had very favourable insertions and tiny hips. Even if he didn’t roid, he still would’ve looked good.

I’m talking about the HGH/IGF. David laid had very favourable insertions and tiny hips. Even if he didn’t roid, he still would’ve looked good.
ah so only HGH/IGF can grow ur bones in face?

i have small hips but def not risking growing them cause my waist is smaller so it will look very odd.

how much would ones hip grow anyway while on HGH/IGF? if its just 1 inch then i don't mind.

as for the nose, i can just get rhino. and my ears are small anyway.

What do you mean pseudosciene? This is why you shouldn't talk about something you have no knowledge over, Environment is a factor which contributes to how your face grows, Look at this example of 2 Identical twins with same genetic combination but one gets worse face development, Your habits and environment matters

What do you mean pseudosciene? This is why you shouldn't talk about something you have no knowledge over, Environment is a factor which contributes to how your face grows, Look at this example of 2 Identical twins with same genetic combination but one gets worse face development, Your habits and environment matters
View attachment 2522327
How would you know someones hormone profile just by looking at them in those other pictures you used? You aint no doctor nigga get tf out of here with your broscience

does low T during puberty make your midface longer?

since long midface is a more feminine trait. I wonder if that has any effect and low T allows midface to grow more
Testosterone increases FWHR, the absence of it increases the midface length

• +1
Reactions: bobsmith03
How would you know someones hormone profile just by looking at them in those other pictures you used? You aint no doctor nigga get tf out of here with your broscience
Nigga there's something called "Indicators"

Stop talking about something you know nothing again

lmao at people who believe any of this shit with no scientifical base. and they will think they are actually the knowleadgeable ones.

Wrong. IGF-1 and genetics control facial growth and especially midface length. Notice how very tall people have long midfaces ? That’s due to increased IGF-1 levels. Also notice how your bone structure is typically similar to your parents and siblings ? That’s genetics.

You have no clue here.

Wrong. IGF-1 and genetics control facial growth and especially midface length. Notice how very tall people have long midfaces ? That’s due to increased IGF-1 levels. Also notice how your bone structure is typically similar to your parents and siblings ? That’s genetics.

You have no clue here.
There are very little Androgen receptor in the midface and Zygos. Typically the brow ridge and chin is the area with the most receptors on the face.

View attachment 2522327
these pictures have been going around here since 2018-2019 here, nothing new.
Explain female faces, who universally have shorter midfaces with higher FWHR.

Nigga there's something called "Indicators"

Stop talking about something you know nothing again
View attachment 2522335
View attachment 2522339

View attachment 2522345
it aint that deep blud, if you ugly its because of your parents

damnn. does testosterone keep your nose from growing longer?

i have 0.92 midface ratio. 1.8 FWHR.

my mum has 1.13 midface ratio. 2.11-2.26 FWHR

i have wide bizygomatic like my mum but her midface is much shorter and her IPD is slightly larger.

I think low puberty T allows midface to get longer without restriction. just a theory

You have no clue here.
how come my midface is slightly longer? my test was low during puberty. Is IGF-1 not linked to test levels?

also my dad is 6'4, yet im 6 foot. maybe there was issues with low T and me not being able to reach it.

If i had optimal T, i would have optimal igf-1 levels and i would be 6'4

• Hmm...
how come my midface is slightly longer? my test was low during puberty. Is IGF-1 not linked to test levels?

also my dad is 6'4, yet im 6 foot. maybe there was issues with low T and me not being able to reach it.

If i had optimal T, i would have optimal igf-1 levels and i would be 6'4
There is a slight link, however they are typically controlled via different mechanisms. How tall is your mother, and your grandparents ? Are your plates still open ?

There is a slight link, however they are typically controlled via different mechanisms. How tall is your mother, and your grandparents ? Are your plates still open ?
mother is 5'6.

grandad was tall for back then like 6'1. other grandad was 6ft+. grandmother on dads side was tall too.

Im more interested in face tho. at 6 foot, its good height. im 20 now so no chance of me getting taller.

• JFL
mother is 5'6.

grandad was tall for back then like 6'1. other grandad was 6ft+. grandmother on dads side was tall too.

Im more interested in face tho. at 6 foot, its good height. im 20 now so no chance of me getting taller.
what’s your midface ratio ?