What happens when 8/10-10/10 women falls from grace, former model goes into despair and goes loco

stamaster21

stamaster21

Kraken

little 12 year old paulina, brought all the boys to the play ground with her milk shakes.

Wdf is this white women literally peak at age 10-15 lord jesus.:trepidation:

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16970, Deleted member 8380, Deleted member 11388 and 8 others
Mogs chubby 20 year old whores who drink alcohol every weekend

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16970, Kroker, koalendo and 10 others
females peak in early mid 20s then its all down hill

worst in todays age since female want to continue to party into their 40s so they look on

Mogs chubby 20 year old whores who drink alcohol every weekend
if you can't get a white women who under age 23 its over close up the tent, turn around and get back in your car and drive home.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DivineBeing, Deleted member 5786, Marsiere214 and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Kroker, Deleted member and 1 other person
"We need to stand up and insist on not being invisible,"

:lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: forevergymcelling
Now compare that with an East Asian girl. I rest my case.

this bitch next to me prolly 30 but looked 20 and had body of 20. Whites can’t say the same.
white women can be attractive, but their bad long-term investments , when it comes to aging and looks. Thats one reason alot of these white men with money or above avg income marry white women 15-25 years younger then themselves.

Asian women, and slim black/spanish women are good investments.

• +1
Reactions: gamma, PrinceLuenLeoncur and AlexBrown84
white women can be attractive, but their bad long-term investments , when it comes to aging and looks. Thats one reason alot of these white men with money or above avg income marry white women 15-25 years younger then themselves.

Asian women, and slim black/spanish women are good investments.
Yeah this is super legit, I genuinely laugh at ethnics marrying white girls as they don’t realise this bitch gonna age reeeeeeeaaaaaal bad.

here is a shocker: the writer of the article is a 40ish white woman.
iu

TBH PP looks extremely good for 56, the thing is any guy in her "league" (at most 5% of the population) in his 50s is going to be looking for a much younger woman. She needs to lower her standards.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: forevergymcelling, koalendo and Kristin
Yeah this is super legit, I genuinely laugh at ethnics marrying white girls as they don’t realise this bitch gonna age reeeeeeeaaaaaal bad.

Sad part is she is not fat, and is doing her best. Im sure most 56 year old men would love to date her, but rich in shape 56 year old men not so much, like she said their targeting women 20+ years younger.

moris chestnut age 53, top 1 percent for hes age.

versus paulina top 1 percent for her age 56 for WHITE WOMEN.
Paulina basically at age 56 is equal to a 76 in shape black women.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and OldRooster
I've been seeing her complaining about this for like over a year now, much like some of the autists here.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: OldRooster and Deleted member 15099
bruh if I had a wife who aged like that I would literally be the happiest nigga on earth no cap

it's crazy how blind she is to the rest of the world considering even aging like fine wine makes her subhuman in her eyes :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: she truly cannot comprehend the world of average person

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kroker, OldRooster, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 1 other person
0 sympathy. Guarantee she exploited men with her looks for as long as she could. Now she's just butt hurt men she would have rejected 30 years ago don't look at her.

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, forevergymcelling and OldRooster
Sad part is she is not fat, and is doing her best. Im sure most 56 year old men would love to date her, but rich in shape 56 year old men not so much, like she said their targeting women 20+ years younger.

moris chestnut age 53, top 1 percent for hes age.
View attachment 1489924

versus paulina top 1 percent for her age 56 for WHITE WOMEN.
Paulina basically at age 56 is equal to a 76 in shape black women.

View attachment 1489937
Yeah this is so true. I have a saying when it comes to Whire girls

“White girls get em while they young”

once they hit 23-5 they start face diving into 0 collagen realm

women descend so hard after like 35 its rough man

Why can’t people be a bit realistic and have some gratitude? I don’t expect to be hot at 56, I expect to be wrinkly and be less in shape. I don’t expect to be treated like I was when I was 26 and significantly more attractive. At least I got to experience the benefits, great.

When your entire ‘visibility’ is because you are good-looking (and how obvious should this be to a model? All the job is is to look great and nothing else) why are you surprised when it fades as your looks fade, as they should naturally when you age?

• +1
Reactions: OldRooster
women descend so hard after like 35 its rough man
She looks better than most 35 year olds. But 35 year olds still have plausible fertility. Most high tier older men put great importance on that fertility factor.

cry me a fucking river bitch

they didnt' stand a chance and you went for younger or more attractive men, now the men you're looking for do the same and you're seething muh invisible :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: thatrussianguy, Atem Rah, forevergymcelling and 3 others
Why can’t people be a bit realistic and have some gratitude? I don’t expect to be hot at 56, I expect to be wrinkly and be less in shape. I don’t expect to be treated like I was when I was 26 and significantly more attractive. At least I got to experience the benefits, great.

When your entire ‘visibility’ is because you are good-looking (and how obvious should this be to a model? All the job is is to look great and nothing else) why are you surprised when it fades as your looks fade, as they should naturally when you age?
She was very attractive child to, so this attention, with looks was crazy she had 6 million a year deal, back in the late 1980s which was crazy money, thats like a 40 million a year deal today. So she had all this attention from birth to age 50. When that attention and power goes, of course im not shocked she is having mental break down. I looked at her pics of her as a young women and young child for 15 seconds, you wanna know how much i looked at her pics of her as a older women, 2.5 seconds

• +1
Reactions: koalendo
cry me a fucking river bitch

they didnt' stand a chance and you went for younger or more attractive men, now the men you're looking for do the same and you're seething muh invisible :feelskek:

She of all people should know the game, she married a man 20 years older then her, she was 19 when she meet him and he was 39. Its a burtal mating market even more so when your dealing with men of wealth and power.

She was very attractive child to, so this attention, with looks was crazy she had 6 million a year deal, back in the late 1980s which was crazy money, thats like a 40 million a year deal today. So she had all this attention from birth to age 50. When that attention and power goes, of course im not shocked she is having mental break down. I looked at her pics of her as a young women and young child for 15 seconds, you wanna know how much i looked at her pics of her as a older women, 2.5 seconds
Why? Physical and mental decline is a normal part of life. Most hot people don’t have breakdowns when they turn 60, they understand that youth is something that fades and they lean into the next stage of their life which doesn’t involve being sexually attractive to young people. She’s just a complete nutcase unfortunately, zero perspective

sounds like smb still didn't grow up. I mean she talks and writes like a woman in her mid-20s. Most women past 50 are happily involved with their kids, hobbies, and ext. It's very rare to hear complaints from the 55+ not being able to attract guys lol.
+ what's that infatuation with *embracing* aging and staying natural. If you have money why not use plastic surgery/hormones replacement therapy and ext if it can give you a significant advantage over your peer group.

She's still a 8/10 with makeup and filters.
FFyNE8OX0AcvKgS

@gamma

• +1
Reactions: gamma
0 sympathy. Guarantee she exploited men with her looks for as long as she could. Now she's just butt hurt men she would have rejected 30 years ago don't look at her.
Pure cope.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
sounds like smb still didn't grow up. I mean she talks and writes like a woman in her mid-20s. Most women past 50 are happily involved with their kids, hobbies, and ext. It's very rare to hear complaints from the 55+ not being able to attract guys lol.
+ what's that infatuation with *embracing* aging and staying natural. If you have money why not use plastic surgery/hormones replacement therapy and ext if it can give you a significant advantage over your peer group.
Thats because unlike most 50+ women paulina is in shape, its easy for a fat/obese 50+ year old women to throw in the flag. But paulina still gets male attention, shes just upset, its not from rich and powerfull/ attractive men in their 50s and 60s. Like she said they want want women 20+ years younger. So that means paulina is competing with attractive in shape 37-40 year old women.

• +1
Reactions: koalendo
whats the point of this thread? she lives rent free

Users who are viewing this thread

Back