What hardmaxes should I go for?

king_bandon

king_bandon

Bronze
I am already softmaxxing so I was wondering what hardmaxes would benefit me the most. Am looking into a potential sliding genioplasty. I think my lower third is my weakpoint but yeah. Thoughts?

Attachments

• IMG20230412192640.jpg
    IMG20230412192640.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG20230412192644.jpg
    IMG20230412192644.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG20230412193454.jpg
    IMG20230412193454.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG20230412193512.jpg
    IMG20230412193512.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG20230412193423.jpg
    IMG20230412193423.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
Infraorbital rim implants and supraorbital implants+fat grafting for UEE maybe rhinoplasty

• +1
Reactions: Mewton and king_bandon
CCW Trimax + infraorbital-malar implants + upper eyelid filler

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Allornothing, 5.5psl and king_bandon
I get compliments on my nose sometimes. Is my eye area bad enough for implants?
That nigga is crazy you are extremely far from needing a rhino

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme, 5.5psl, Deleted member 24770 and 2 others
Why filler for upper eyelid instead of fat grafting which one better ?
You can see how the fat grafting will look after trying filler first. Also, filler on the upper eyelids lasts 1+ years according to Taban.

Eye area looks average to me. Moderate upper eyelid exposure, neutral ct, etc
He's squinting his infras are recessed and not projected enough and his eyebrows are werid

He's squinting his infras are recessed and not projected enough and his eyebrows are werid
Here is me not squinting and full view of eyebrows

Attachments

• IMG20230412195059.jpg
    IMG20230412195059.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 0
That's why I suggested infra-malae implants (should get saddled tbh)

Just needs to shape them to bring out that positive tilt I see. They look medium set.
Honestly i still haven't understand what saddle is can you send examples or explain it to me

• +1
Reactions: king_bandon
Yes, but get them saddled if you can.
In order of importance, what should I get? Upper eyelid filler will be easy to get fast. I have not looked into implants or saddled (I don't know what that is)

Honestly i still haven't understand what saddle is can you send examples or explain it to me
In order of importance, what should I get? Upper eyelid filler will be easy to get fast. I have not looked into implants or saddled (I don't know what that is)
Touch your infraorbital rim: touch the part that is the closest to the very bottom of your lower eyelid. Then in you push into the soft tissue just barely above the bone (in between your eyeball and the bone, that is where a connected extension of the infraorbital implant will be placed which will lift the lower eyelid. Few surgeons offer this worldwide

• +1
Reactions: king_bandon and lasnt

Just needs to shape them to bring out that positive tilt I see. They look medium set.
Could I just shave ends off to make eyebrows better?

Touch your infraorbital rim: touch the part that is the closest to the very bottom of your lower eyelid. Then in you push into the soft tissue just barely above the bone (in between your eyeball and the bone, that is where a connected extension of the infraorbital implant will be placed which will lift the lower eyelid. Few surgeons offer this worldwide
Seem risky one punch and your eyeballs pop out

• +1
Could I just shave ends off to make eyebrows better?
Don't shave. Either get them professionally done and show them the shape you want or be very very careful if you do shave. I shaved my eyebrows a bit before and fucked them up

• +1
Is lower eyelid retraction prement?
No. To make it permanent, you must get an implant or a graft placed. Different surgeons offer different techniques

• +1
Reactions: king_bandon and lasnt
No. To make it permanent, you must get an implant or a graft placed. Different surgeons offer different techniques
Thanks, I will look into lower eyelid retraction and upper eyelid filler

• +1
Reactions: Oxygen
no way. Lower eyelid retraction isn’t permanent? Does Vrcek offer this graft technique?

This dudes eyes look bang average to me lol idk why saddled implants are being recommended unless he wants to be a PSL god

• +1
no way. Lower eyelid retraction isn’t permanent? Does Vrcek offer this graft technique?
It's not permanent, there's nothing supporting the soft tissue. It can last several years, though.

He does offer grafting, he might offer infra implant but it won't be custom

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24002
Thoughts on tear-trough filler?
Not a fan of filler unless used for upper eyelids or small touch ups. It's wayyy better to get an implant to fix it because that will also add some fake bony mass to the upper maxilla which will never deteriorate

• +1
It's not permanent, there's nothing supporting the soft tissue. It can last several years, though.

He does offer grafting, he might offer infra implant but it won't be custom
I’m not doing any procedure that’s not permanent bro. I want to do hardmaxes then pretend they never happened

• +1
I’m not doing any procedure that’s not permanent bro. I want to do hardmaxes then pretend they never happened
Lowered eyelid retraction surgery is permanent if you get the graft or implant with it.

• +1
Don't start hardmaxxing or considering surgery until you've softmaxxed (leanmaxxing, gymmaxxing, hairmaxxing, skincare, mewing, etc.)

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Descargue96, king_bandon and Deleted member 24002
Don't start hardmaxxing or considering surgery until you've softmaxxed (leanmaxxing, gymmaxxing, hairmaxxing, skincare, mewing, etc.)
Mewing is absolute cope (just don’t mouthbreathe) but otherwise I 100% agree

Best user regarding surgeries tbh
Appreciate your high IQ 👍
Btw is there any surgery that lengthens the ramus and makes the lower third taller ?

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Oxygen and king_bandon
Undereyes and cheekbone prominence should be your main priorities imo.

• +1
Best user regarding surgeries tbh
Appreciate your high IQ 👍
Btw is there any surgery that lengthens the ramus and makes the lower third taller ?
There is an obscure ramus lengthening osteotomy but I don't recommend it at all tbh. So many downsides compared to just using peek or even silicone.

you can get genioplasty to increase chin height. You could probably heighten the jaw itself a little bit by osteotomy like chin wing but chin wing rapes ramus. Otherwise, a wraparound implant from Italy or USA can really easily make it taller

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl