What hardmaxes would suit me best? 17, so still possibility of MSE

I

IsopropylMing

Iron
I mentioned MSE just as a possibility since I'm still in puberty, and growth plate closure is being delayed with letrozole. Also my face is around 20%bf, will update when I'm fully cut in a few months, just keep that in mind.

Attachments

• mnb.jpg
    mnb.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 0
  • nbn.jpg
    nbn.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 0
It is far too soon for you to be thinking of hardmaxxing.
Focus on maximizing your growth potential and do the basic softmaxxes first.
You're 20% body fat, so your first priority should be becoming lean as possible.

• +1
Reactions: Brootal, MSEinvestigator and midlatinocel
It is far too soon for you to be thinking of hardmaxxing.
Focus on maximizing your growth potential and do the basic softmaxxes first.
You're 20% body fat, so your first priority should be becoming lean as possible.
I already am, plus I don't plan to in the future because I can't even afford it. Just curious for now.

@IsopropylMing how often are you taking letrozole? also how old/tall

@IsopropylMing how often are you taking letrozole? also how old/tall
I do 2.5mg everyday. Im 17 and 6'1 now, I started about 3 months ago at around 6'3/4. I'm also doing modgrf/ipamorelin 100mcg 3x per day. And about a week ago started 500mg test c per week, with dht cream on dick, shoulders, and neck.

What brand of dht are you using?
I make my own. I'll just use the raw powder and mix it with phlojel, then I'll apply it and add a few drops of DMSO on the site. LMK if you want to know more

I make my own. I'll just use the raw powder and mix it with phlojel, then I'll apply it and add a few drops of DMSO on the site. LMK if you want to know more
I’ll consider it cuz prices for commercial dht range in the hundreds

how long are you going to be on letrozole for? heard some bad things about an estrogen spike if you get off

I’ll consider it cuz prices for commercial dht range in the hundreds

how long are you going to be on letrozole for? heard some bad things about an estrogen spike if you get off
I'm going to go for as long as a i get measurable results, mostly from height. If after about 8 months with nothing, I'll probably stop. I'll taper off but also add aromasin. Letrozole causes the e2 spike because its non suicidal, meaning it inhibits the aromatase but doesn't get rid of it. Aromasin does get rid of it, so for the last 3 weeks I'll slowly lower my letrozole and add aromasin so I don't get a spike.

I'm going to go for as long as a i get measurable results, mostly from height. If after about 8 months with nothing, I'll probably stop. I'll taper off but also add aromasin. Letrozole causes the e2 spike because its non suicidal, meaning it inhibits the aromatase but doesn't get rid of it. Aromasin does get rid of it, so for the last 3 weeks I'll slowly lower my letrozole and add aromasin so I don't get a spike.
just remembered about your DHT cream since I read an article about penis growth stopping at 20s

share your secrets

just remembered about your DHT cream since I read an article about penis growth stopping at 20s

share your secrets

That's the recipe I used, but the 12.5% is a bit too much, it makes the stuff kind of gritty. So I just apply about 0.5-0.75ml on my side delts, dick, and neck. I do this twice a day, so around 1-1.5 ml per day. When I put it on, I'll add a few drops of DMSO. In the future I'll likely try to find a way to dissolve the powder fully with DMSO and heating it.

That's the recipe I used, but the 12.5% is a bit too much, it makes the stuff kind of gritty. So I just apply about 0.5-0.75ml on my side delts, dick, and neck. I do this twice a day, so around 1-1.5 ml per day. When I put it on, I'll add a few drops of DMSO. In the future I'll likely try to find a way to dissolve the powder fully with DMSO and heating it.
One thing is that DHT will suppress your natural t, so I highly recommend you tie it in with testosterone, and or hcg.

have you considered using a penile traction device? looked into it and seems fairly promising
One thing is that DHT will suppress your natural t, so I highly recommend you tie it in with testosterone, and or hcg.

have you considered using a penile traction device? looked into it and seems fairly promising
I do, just get a generic vaccum one from ebay. don't use a noose style one at all. It is very effective, also get a pump for girth gainsl

Impressed by what you're doing, brother. How has roiding worked out for you at your age? Any changes to the face or penis?

Impressed by what you're doing, brother. How has roiding worked out for you at your age? Any changes to the face or penis?
Ok at this point I'm around 6 weeks into my 500mg test per week cycle and about 2 weeks of 20mg of dbol per day. my eating and training has been very shitty due to personal circumstances so I'm not making as much gains as I should or could be. But I'm still noticeably bigger and not much face or dick changes.