what hardmaxxes do I need (apart from undereye treatment)?

E

Ertyhhhnnjkkkkk

Banned

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MarstonAlloy and Chintuck22
serial killer pheno removal surgery

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Germania, JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Deleted member 10107 and 6 others
okay unironically tipoplasty, under eye filler / rim implant, fat pad removal (if you are already thin)

• +1
Reactions: Ertyhhhnnjkkkkk
  • +1
u look like u should BBC max ngl

Grow long hair n get curtains
Rhino
Mouth widening
Skincare
bleach skin
Lower eyelid retraction
Lower bf

• +1
Grow long hair n get curtains
Rhino
Mouth widening
Skincare
bleach skin
Lower eyelid retraction
Lower bf
Lol I had curtains when I was 15 and it looked like shit cuz my hair texture was too stiff

• +1
Reactions: Johanjohan
Lol I had curtains when I was 15 and it looked like shit cuz my hair texture was too stiff View attachment 1137416
I wonder if its possible for you to change it with hair products (oils/conditioner) + either a perm or brazilian keratin. But it might require much effort ...

Sad because can see long hair suiting you, buzzcut makes you look like a lowlife thug ..

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Chintuck22 and Ertyhhhnnjkkkkk
I wonder if its possible for you to change it with hair products (oils/conditioner) + either a perm or brazilian keratin. But it might require much effort ...

Sad because can see long hair suiting you, buzzcut makes you look like a lowlife thug ..
yeah, I'm gonna try going crazy with the conditioner. Usually I just keep it medium on top

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Chintuck22 and Johanjohan
  • So Sad
Reactions: Johanjohan
My eye area is the same as yours (hollow, dark) but I have more UEE than you. I use concealer right now but I need to find another solution.

• +1
My eye area is the same as yours (hollow, dark) but I have more UEE than you. I use concealer right now but I need to find another solution.
I tried out concealer but it looked shit, I'm getting them filled soon but for now I've just been leaning into the dark look

I tried out concealer but it looked shit, I'm getting them filled soon but for now I've just been leaning into the dark look
I recommend a fat transfer. I got half a syringe of hylaronic acid injected under each eye and it did nothing for the darkness. Helped with hollowness slightly.