Damn bro you 27db2c5e17

You will never be as young as you were when you started reading this

I don't get it ?

Thing about it logically.

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
i will never be high school slayer

i will never be high school slayer

I will never fuck beautiful redhead 6th grade classmate. i will never blackmail my old slut classmate into sex because she posts lewd pictures online.

Why even live?

• So Sad
Reactions: Pietrosiek
I will never fuck beautiful redhead 6th grade classmate. i will never blackmail my old slut classmate into sex because she posts lewd pictures online.

Why even live?
I will never fuck this dark haired foid with sexy ass and legs... And this blonder 5'11 barefoot stacy... and this tall darkhaired younger foid with long legs and sexy ass... and zuzia and wiktoria... and marta... and any foid that i find attractive

• So Sad
Reactions: Roping Subhuman
I will never fuck this dark haired foid with sexy ass and legs... And this blonder 5'11 barefoot stacy... and this tall darkhaired younger foid with long legs and sexy ass... and zuzia and wiktoria... and marta... and any foid that i find attractive

Sad Nibba hours.

• +1
but did it even happen in the first place?

Attachments

• 1580847325191.png
    1580847325191.png
    10.7 KB · Views: 51
  • +1
This is true, no amount of PSL cynicism will ever counter the fact that most of us ruined our lives. We live to cope. Our lives are horrible and forever ruined. I cry when I think about it. I could've been happy bros...

• +1
This is true, no amount of PSL cynicism will ever counter the fact that most of us ruined our lives. We live to cope. Our lives are horrible and forever ruined. I cry when I think about it. I could've been happy bros...

My life is literally over.

But for people who are still healthy+ lead relatively normal lives there's still hope. don't drown in hopeless nihilism boyos, you youngcels can still make it and be happy.

• So Sad

But for people who are still healthy+ lead relatively normal lives there's still hope. don't drown in hopeless nihilism boyos, you youngcels can still make it and be happy.
I'll miss you when you go bro. There'll be virgins in Heaven spreading their pussies for you. Nihilism and cynicism are the result of our frustration and hate. We should strive to be happy

• +1

no

I'll miss you when you go bro. There'll be virgins in Heaven spreading their pussies for you. Nihilism and cynicism are the result of our frustration and hate. We should strive to be happy

Haha i don't know about virgins but i'll get what i deserve in the end.

May be it Heaven or Hell, i'll accept my fate.

• So Sad
Shit thread tbh

• WTF
Haha i don't know about virgins but i'll get what i deserve in the end.

May be it Heaven or Hell, i'll accept my fate.
Chad mentality. Death is just like life is. You may have spent 20 years in this asylum, but there'll be years awaiting for you on the other side. Maybe you'll be a PSL 6 Gigachad. Maybe you'll be stuck in hell forever. Either way, life is what you make of it. I hope I'll spend more time being happy rotting and playing vidya than hating myself for every mistake I make

Users who are viewing this thread

Back