What Has this Forum Come to?

coffeespl0tch

coffeespl0tch

Iron
So, I used to be a user on .net (2020-21) before it was shutdown and would sometimes browse this site too. And from what I can recall, it was way more obscure back then than it is now. All of a sudden it seems to have had an influx of zoomers and I can't seem to escape looksmaxxing fyp posts on tiktok either lol. It's quite insane now that people I know irl echo the same lingo I knew about 3-4 years ago back when I was a rotter during COVID. I feel this site really peaked in 2021 with users like Anstrum, Arvid, Crisick, etc. Any OG's feel the same?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, watah, Sexually Disabled and 3 others
coffeespl0tch
Iron
Joined 44 minutes ago
Last seen A moment ago · Viewing thread What Has this Forum Come to?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: greywind, fluoride1337, watah and 1 other person
So, I used to be a user on .net (2020-21) before it was shutdown and would sometimes browse this site too. And from what I can recall, it was way more obscure back then than it is now. All of a sudden it seems to have had an influx of zoomers and I can't seem to escape looksmaxxing fyp posts on tiktok either lol. It's quite insane now that people I know irl echo the same lingo I knew about 3-4 years ago back when I was a rotter during COVID. I feel this site really peaked in 2021 with users like Anstrum, Arvid, Crisick, etc. Any OG's feel the same?
There are nostalgiacels in every cycle talking about how everything was good back in their days. But I agree it's been very shit in 2024.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greywind, Clark69 and looksmaxxing223
@looksmaxxing223 is the alt of @mogs_me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: grungymallard97 and looksmaxxing223
Forum has changed so much in this past hour ur right bro

• JFL
Reactions: looksmaxxing223

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ey88, grungymallard97 and looksmaxxing223

Users who are viewing this thread

Back