What have you done, James Sapphire

0hMan

0hMan

germano-gaelic gaunche - modcel
Staff

What have you done @curlyheadjames

Also JFL at this foid repeating shit she doesn't understand like a damn parakeet

Screen Shot 2023 04 06 at 45541 PM

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 21531, pneumocystosis, StrangerDanger and 16 others
These types of people, I think, possess no free thought. They read and believe whatever they see online as long as it aligns with what they wish to believe. Mindless parakeets.
Screen Shot 2023 04 06 at 50059 PM

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • WTF
Reactions: Chintuck22, TUSSELEIF, Deleted member 21531 and 13 others
These types of people, I think, possess no free thought. They read and believe whatever they see online as long as it aligns with what they wish to believe. Mindless parakeets.
View attachment 2140623
its nice to see that normies think looksmaxxing is all about retarded shit like bone smashing mewing instead of surgeries, roids, aka the real deals.

i hope they stay bluepilled

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, fingoliansubhuman, IhateDentists and 21 others
fuck you james negroid sapphire. Looksmaxxing is no longer niche.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Aero, fikki, Deleted member 21531 and 8 others
Good riddance, good times when only indegenous swiss was doing these TikToks

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: N1666, 5'7 zoomer and rand anon
fuck you james negroid sapphire. Looksmaxxing is no longer niche.
im fully white german haha im sorry dude i didn't mean any of this i swear guys it was never my intention

• So Sad
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: fingoliansubhuman, Deleted member 21531, Yerico7 and 4 others
Holy shit are we really about to have a huge influx of teenagers knowing about this shit? Or will it just be a short lived tiktok phase

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21531
im fully white german haha im sorry dude i didn't mean any of this i swear guys it was never my intention
are u sure u dont have any irish in u ? u look similar to my german-irish side

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778
Holy shit are we really about to have a huge influx of teenagers knowing about this shit?
New members for the past few months have seemed like dumb teenagers.

• +1
Reactions: fingoliansubhuman, StrangerDanger, Schönling and 4 others
View attachment 2140623
you’re not seeing the point. hes leading thousands of Normies to their doom. this does put a smile on my face.

no one deserves to ascend except the non conformist incels.

• +1
Reactions: 0hMan
View attachment 2140623

How is the comment untrue?

its nice to see that normies think looksmaxxing is all about retarded shit like bone smashing mewing instead of surgeries, roids, aka the real deals.

It's over, they'll soon find out about orbital box osteotomies

• JFL
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
holy fuck
bro make more tiktoks but make them even more satirical, like literally go out of your way to make looksmaxxing look as bad as possible. ik everyone hates you now bc you brought attention to looksmaxxing but tbh you can save us if you make it look as off putting as possible

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and Deleted member 16133

roids is a looksmin

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778
bro make more tiktoks but make them even more satirical, like literally go out of your way to make looksmaxxing look as bad as possible. ik everyone hates you now bc you brought attention to looksmaxxing but tbh you can save us if you make it look as off putting as possible
Fr that’s the only hope, we all know the normies are dumb enough so just make it look as retarded and autistic as possible and they will either reject to or forget about it

Fr that’s the only hope, we all know the normies are dumb enough so just make it look as retarded and autistic as possible and they will either reject to or forget about it
bro you joined this forum 2 weeks ago 💀 facts though, most are already calling it autistic but some are actually buying into it so we just need to make it look even more insane to put them off

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27765
bro you joined this forum 2 weeks ago 💀 facts though, most are already calling it autistic but some are actually buying into it so we just need to make it look even more insane to put them off
Yeh Ik I have been a lurker for months tho can’t remember how I found the Blackpill, was pretty deep in red pill shit on YouTube and maybe stubbled across it there, I didn’t find it on tik tok and that’s the issue the exposure potential is fucked on that app

• +1
Reactions: looksmidder
ill try dude

• Love it
Reactions: looksmidder
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16133
Can’t believe this went mainstream haha

Look at him For a sec, u think normies are gonna follow this deranged alien and his looksmaxxing/bone smashing and go down the rabbithole JFL

what is this
Onshino Tabako

Article Talk

LanguageDownload PDFWatchEdit

Onshi no tabako (恩賜のたばこ) or Onshitabako (恩賜煙草) were the packets of cigarettes given out by the Japanese emperor. There were other kinds of special tobacco for relatives of the emperor and members of the Imperial Household. The production of the former came to an end in 1945. The production of Onshino Tabako finally ceased at the end of 2006, the last producer being the Japan Tobacco Company.
IMG 20230408 WA00141

im not alien
FZbQ41pXwAEOSnN

• +1
Reactions: IhateDentists and Deleted member 16133
Onshino Tabako

Article Talk

LanguageDownload PDFWatchEdit

Onshi no tabako (恩賜のたばこ) or Onshitabako (恩賜煙草) were the packets of cigarettes given out by the Japanese emperor. There were other kinds of special tobacco for relatives of the emperor and members of the Imperial Household. The production of the former came to an end in 1945. The production of Onshino Tabako finally ceased at the end of 2006, the last producer being the Japan Tobacco Company.
View attachment 2147427

View attachment 2147426
sorry i don't understand

Holy shit are we really about to have a huge influx of teenagers knowing about this shit? Or will it just be a short lived tiktok phase
Over

Lol