What height do I larp as on dating apps?

Deleted member 18931

Deleted member 18931

Kraken
I want to be honest and put my real barefoot height which is 191cm, but so many men on dating apps larp their height hard and say they're 6'2 when they're like 5'11 which skews things. Should I just larp as 198cm/6'6?

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Salieri and Erik-Jón
Say your shorter then you actually are so she will be pleasantly surprised when she sees you for the first time

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ken, Pumanator, Tallooksmaxxer and 2 others
Say your shorter then you actually are so she will be pleasantly surprised when she sees you for the first time
ok, i'll larp as a 5'2 nordic aryan indian man from Canada

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pumanator, Salieri and Erik-Jón
do u think ur height is good ? and also would u want to be 6'7 or ur rlly happy with ur height already ???

do u think ur height is good ? and also would u want to be 6'7 or ur rlly happy with ur height already ???

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: evap0, Deprived, Deleted member 17735 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Bonesbonesbonesbone
Nah say 6’3, 6’3 is already a halo and women will be surprised when they realize how tall a legit 6’3 is when they meet u

• +1
Reactions: Ken, Deleted member 19766 and Deleted member 17735
Do 5'11 men seriously larp as 6'2 LOL

Personally if I were you I'd try slowly increasing your height, start with 6'3 and see how women react to that online and in person, then 6'4, then 6'5, I wouldn't suggest 6'6 though unless you're willing to wear some elevator shoes

5'9

• +1
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover
Do 5'11 men seriously larp as 6'2 LOL

Personally if I were you I'd try slowly increasing your height, start with 6'3 and see how women react to that online and in person, then 6'4, then 6'5, I wouldn't suggest 6'6 though unless you're willing to wear some elevator shoes
yes. some guy told me I must be 6'6 because he's 6'2 even thought the top of his head was up to my nose