hanniball
pragmatic
- Joined
- Sep 22, 2026
- Posts
- 112
- Reputation
- 83
seriously
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
Under 175cm as an adultseriously
generalizepill huheveryone is a man
in the eyes of a foid she only sees a man when he's the symbol of fertility
agreedanything below 5'8. 5'8 - 5'11 is just regular guy
you got the bar pretty high man i think 175 is way above averageUnder 175cm as an adult
you want me to be realistic?generalizepill huh
whats 5’7 and 5’8?you want me to be realistic?
Anymore below 5'6 is a manlet
But to stop being a manlet you need to be atleast 5'9"-5'10" because that's average
5’7 is def manlet 5’8 is borderlinewhats 5’7 and 5’8?
semi-manlet lmao5’7 is def manlet 5’8 is borderline
5’9+ isn’t manletsemi-manlet lmao
5'7 and below. Seems like most people have the same answer as I do.seriously
agreed5'7 and below. Seems like most people have the same answer as I do.
sub 5'8 imoseriously
5’6 and belowseriously
Under 6 foot is a disadvantage, under 5’8-5’9 is a severe penaltyTbh honest if you are under 6ft you are in a disadvantage
like. 5'7seriously
Depends on the countryyou got the bar pretty high man i think 175 is way above average
honestly i think 5'9 and 5'8 depend on your other stats, if you are ugly you'll be considered short especially with 5'8, but if you're well built and gl then it fades into the backround, something that isn't possible sub 5'8, because you always look shortunder 5'10-5'11 is a disadvantage
under 5'8 is death tier
yeah i kinda agreehonestly i think 5'9 and 5'8 depend on your other stats, if you are ugly you'll be considered short especially with 5'8, but if you're well built and gl then it fades into the backround, something that isn't possible sub 5'8, because you always look short
nightlife is a completely different context where I'd say 6 foot is average5 foot 7, BUT, during nightlife even 5 foot 9 gets ignored unless extremely good face or hella social proof
5,6.5 or belowseriously
in nightlife if you want to pull either be tall or NT or (this might sound rediculous) but be in a flow state on some random timing5 foot 7, BUT, during nightlife even 5 foot 9 gets ignored unless extremely good face or hella social proof
Ofc I mean I always see it first hand, plus dudes wearing shoes like Air Force’s or height boosters themselves, but I have seen shorter dudes pull but again lethal face card or hella social proofnightlife is a completely different context where I'd say 6 foot is average
I'm 5'9 with potential to have a gl face fully softmaxed but horrible frame, over. at least my actual proportions outside that aren't bad and i have a small ribcage and waist.yeah i kinda agree
height has to be paired with good physical frame and body proportions
i think this is where the framepill becomes extremely brutal
nothing can save the subhuman look of a narrow shitty frame
Ik cus this is me I don’t have any issue, I was just saying in generalin nightlife if you want to pull either be tall or NT or (this might sound rediculous) but be in a flow state on some random timing
yeah i get you i was talking in general tooIk cus this is me I don’t have any issue, I was just saying in general
nga i've seen way worse framesI'm 5'9 with potential to have a gl face fully softmaxed but horrible frame, over. at least my actual proportions outside that aren't bad and i have a small ribcage and waist.
Under 170-175seriously
I forgot I showed you how I look jfl, thanks for the lifefuel brahnga i've seen way worse frames
train delts and you'll be fine
170-179 are the golden heights for anything except pullingUnder 170-175
6'5 actually, and 6'7 to be slightly above averagein a womens eyes tho if ur below 6,3 or 191cm you are manlet
not even wrong to say this btw6'5 actually, and 6'7 to be slightly above average
5'10-5'11 is genuinely ideal outside of social stuff and dating170-179 are the golden heights for anything except pulling
5’8 and belowseriously
Agreed bro, do yall agree that a lil bit of everything creates the perfect mix?, cus id admire a person who got it all with a lil bit of flaws and some room for improvement than another person who excels at one thing (i know its obviously yes) but think about it for a second.honestly i think 5'9 and 5'8 depend on your other stats,
nothing can save the subhuman look of a narrow shitty frame