Humble And Based
If i wake up at 180.3-180.5cm and then go down to 178-178.3cm at night

am i a solid 5'10 manlet or 5'11

• +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice and Xangsane
  • +1
Reactions: Amnesia and Jamal2222
Just say you have 6'0
lol fuck that i want to claim my real height so i can see height frauders at the same height as me get their ego crushed

Claim two inches above your real height, literally every guy does it, every guy (some even more), you’d be doing yourself an inconvenience by not doing it.

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin, Lmao, Xangsane and 2 others
alain delon always claimed 5'11 but ppl say he was 5'8

Claim two inches above your real height, literally every guy does it, every guy (some even more), you’d be doing yourself an inconvenience by not doing it.
maybe for those that use the imperial system its harder to judge their real height, at my country we use the metric system and 6ft is 183cm here, everyone i have met so far have been honest with their heights so if i would claim 183cm/6ft they would straight out laugh at me lmao,
1 inch height difference is noticeable

all my friends are 182-183cm so bascially 6ft, the height difference from 5'10-5'11 to 6ft is noticeable enough to see that im frauding if would claim 6ft

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
maybe for those that use the imperial system its harder to judge their real height, at my country we use the metric system and 6ft is 183cm here, everyone i have met so far have been honest with their heights so if i would claim 183cm/6ft they would straight out laugh at me lmao,
1 inch height difference is noticeable
No one I’ve met has claimed their real height, none, I live in NL. Guys that are around 180cm, will claim 185cm and those around 185cm, will claim 190cm. And so on.

No one I’ve met has claimed their real height, none, I live in NL. Guys that are around 180cm, will claim 185cm and those around 185cm, will claim 190cm. And so on.
I live in Sweden and everyone here is honest about their heights. People are not as insecure about their heights here, and don't really care that much about it compared to the US, and other countries.

• +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice and Alexanderr
id claim 5’10.5 or 179

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
One reason I hate being in that 6ft-6'1 purgatory. In the morning when I wake up and measure myself, it looks like I'm 6'1 but in the evening and at night when I measure myself, I clearly can see myself at like 6'0 1/2 - 6'0 3/4. I just want to be 6'3, if I grew just 3 more inches, I would never complain about height ever again.

you are 5'11 on the dot

claiming night height is like shooting yourself in the foot

morning height is the way to go

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Stopping@Nothing19 and Deleted member 2403
Just say 180, no one will notice 2 cm and you saying your morning height, maybe say 180.5 to make it more believeable

I live in Sweden and everyone here is honest about their heights. People are not as insecure about their heights here, and don't really care that much about it compared to the US, and other countries.
I’m not sure if people here are insecure about their height, I doubt it, almost no guy here is really short, <180cm. It seems like they genuinely believe the height they claim but I know for a fact it’s cap, it’s pretty obvious if you’re just as tall or taller than the guy and they claim X height.

you are very average
Yeah i feel very average in sweden tbh, either people are around my height or they completely height mog me. I see people that are over 6'7/2m tall everyday lol. I just want to be a solid 5'11 tbh, most top tier actors are around that range , leonardo dicaprio, brad pitt.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2403
you are 5'11 on the dot

well, the problem is that i go down to my night height within just a few hours. Maybe it's because of accutane which severely dehydrates you.

I just ordered glucosamine sulfat so maybe that will help retain my morning height tbh.

• +1
you are 5'11 on the dot

everyone shrinks a good half inch the first 1-2 hours after waking up so basically for most of the day you are 0.5 inches or more under ur morning height, so claiming it is not accurate tbh

claiming height like 4 hours out of bed is good tho since u dont shrink a whole lot more

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 8354
everyone shrinks a good half inch the first 1-2 hours after waking up so basically for most of the day you are 0.5 inches or more under ur morning height, so claiming it is not accurate tbh

claiming height like 4 hours out of bed is good tho since u dont shrink a whole lot more
how tall are you at morning & height and what height do you claim?

• +1
well, the problem is that i go down to my night height within just a few hours. Maybe it's because of accutane which severely dehydrates you.

I just ordered glucosamine sulfat so maybe that will help retain my morning height tbh.
i will get gluco too tbh even being a 1/4 inch taller at night would make a difference

• +1
  • Love it
how tall are you at morning & height and what height do you claim?
176.5 in morning 174.5 at night and i claim 5’9, i wear lifts tho due to my manletism (i claim 5'11 when wearing them)

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Yeah i feel very average in sweden tbh, either people are around my height or they completely height mog me. I see people that are over 6'7/2m tall everyday lol. I just want to be a solid 5'11 tbh, most top tier actors are around that range , leonardo dicaprio, brad pitt.
How old are you?

How old are you?
just turned 19, literally was the shortest guy in a class of 100 males in high school, at around 15 years old, i remember that they had a line-up from when we started school, starting from the shortest to tallest and i were one of the shortest of about 100 guys, i think i was at 5'3/160cm. I had extremely late puberty, and i have not been growing anymore for over a year, probably would be still growing but i just finished a accutane course of 6 months so maybe that has stunted my growth forever now

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF and Deleted member 2403
just turned 19, literally was the shortest guy in a class of 100 males in high school, at around 15 years old, i remember that they had a line-up from when we started school, starting from the shortest to tallest and i were one of the shortest of about 100 guys, i think i was at 5'3/160cm. I had extremely late puberty, and i have not been growing anymore for over a year, probably would be still growing but i just finished a accutane course of 6 months so maybe that has stunted my growth forever now
i know that feel, i was like 142cm at 13 and heightmogged by everyone in my grade, i was literally the shortest guy. If you just turned 19 and you're latebloomer you should gain 0.5-1 inches tbh.

• +1
  • Love it
i know that feel, i was like 142cm at 13 and heightmogged by everyone in my grade, i was literally the shortest guy. If you just turned 19 and you're latebloomer you should gain 0.5-1 inches tbh.
drag race drugs GIF
maybe not after swallowing jewish accutane pills for 6 months :feelswhy:

• +1
my friend claims 5'9, is 5'7 irl

Lifefuel if you’re a late bloomer, try getting hold of hgh, or if that’s difficult try taking gaba which is legal. Better to do something than nothing
C5B0988A 9142 4101 B06B 8117D64857F6

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8354 and Deleted member 2403
Lifefuel if you’re a late bloomer, try getting hold of hgh, or if that’s difficult try taking gaba which is legal. Better to do something than nothing
View attachment 1369034
not lifefuel anymore, i took accutane for 6 months which most likely has closed my growth plates forever making hgh useless and just overly expensive in my case :feelswhy:

i could give gaba a shot doe, thanks

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF
Claim 178 if u want to be honest,u could larp to 180 too.

The people who ask these kinds of questions don't understand one thing. You need to adjust your height measurement to those around you. Suppose your 5'10. It wouldn't hurt to say your 6'0 to somebody who was 5'3 or 6'7. The closer they get to your height (especially people who are taller." The more you'll have to say the truth.

I'd say your real height is in the middle so 5'10.5, but don't be stupid and claim 6 feet irl and on dating apps, every guy adds at least 1-2 inches to their height. women just want to hear the ssssssix sound for the dopamine