What height would you rather be, 6’6 or 6’8?

What height is more aesthetically ideal?

• Total voters
T

ThatBoneStructure

Gold
Need to settle a debate. I think that a barefoot maximum height of 6’5/6’6 is as tall as any man should need or want to be from an aesthetic standpoint, other person thinks that 6’8 is ideal.

The difference is only 2 inches but imo 6’7+ looks weird/freakish more often than not.

• +1
Reactions: thecel and Iasacrko
Yes any taller and you’ll basically not fit anywhere be very uncomfortable anywhere plus women will see u as a nische 6’5 is better

Even at 6’5 ur already going through life like torture since everything isn’t made for someone as big as u but 6’8 would be litterally almost impossible to fly a plain on economy or something like that

• +1
Reactions: thecel, Mewton, zura and 3 others
6'8 for tiktok NBA halo

Yes any taller and you’ll basically not fit anywhere be very uncomfortable anywhere plus women will see u as a nische 6’5 is better

Even at 6’5 ur already going through life like torture since everything isn’t made for someone as big as u but 6’8 would be litterally almost impossible to fly a plain on economy or something like that
6'8 for tiktok NBA halo
Added poll

Thing is, even if the world was made to accommodate people above the 6’5/6’6 range, I just don’t think that 6’7+ looks good most of the time lmao

At least not as good as 6’5

The only downsides I can see for 6'8 is that it would be hard to find clothes that fit and if you are just a normal guy people question how bad your coordination has to be to have not made it as a basketball or rugby player

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and fuxkdakikez
The only downsides I can see for 6'8 is that it would be hard to find clothes that fit and if you are just a normal guy people question how bad your coordination has to be to have not made it as a basketball or rugby player
Even your screen name is more ideal than 6’8 IMO

6’8

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez
Even your screen name is more ideal than 6’8 IMO
From time to time I encounter guys who hieghtmog me on nights out and if I'm drunk I may chat to them and ask them their height and they always say 6'7
It is also common for them to be Mulatto
I am friends with a Mulatto PSLer who is 6'6.5 and he effectively never gets heightmogged

I posted a pic of us together taken in a gym mirror when I was roidcelled and some people said he made me look like a power manlet while others said I mogged because I looked like I'd win in a fight

I like the way 6'4 sounds, I think it's an aspie thing of them both being even numbers
I can be 6'6 if wearing airmax early in the day or 6'4 while wearing flat shoes later in the day and the difference in how Im perceived is probably negligable tbh

• +1
Reactions: ThatBoneStructure
I like the way 6'4 sounds, I think it's an aspie thing of them both being even numbers
I can be 6'6 if wearing airmax early in the day or 6'4 while wearing flat shoes later in the day and the difference in how Im perceived is probably negligable tbh
I think I’m the same tbh. 6’7 sounds wrong to me so that’s why I’m comparing 6’6 and 6’8 lol.

Like 95% of females would choose your height in a partner over 6’8 guy though. The ideal height to them seems to be 6’5. I was talking to a bunch of 6’ chicks the other day (college basketball players) and even they all said that their ideal man was 6’6, which makes sense because the ideal male/female height difference is around 6 inches.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
I'd rather be 6foot1

Fuck aesthetics, at 6'8 I'm the next Paul George

paul george nba GIF by SB Nation

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and ascension
lmao dumbass if i'm the same face why would i not wanna be taller? anyone who thinks 6 8 is unasthetic is just coping

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51781
I would be motherfuckin 8" if possible, just imagine that shit.

lmao dumbass if i'm the same face why would i not wanna be taller? anyone who thinks 6 8 is unasthetic is just coping
I don’t think that 6’8 looks bad, I just think that 6’6 looks better

I don’t think that 6’8 looks bad, I just think that 6’6 looks better
in what way, how would it look better? that legit makes no sense astheically if they have the same face

• +1
Reactions: scrunchables
in what way, how would it look better? that legit makes no sense astheically if they have the same face
It’s not just about face though, I’m also talking about the body. 6’6 is as tall as a guy can be without looking too lanky if he’s a skinny dude (think Jacob Elordi). If he’s a muscular dude then it’s that much easier to put on and maintain muscle (think Jason Momoa)

It’s also just more preferable to females. 6’7+ is niche, whereas 6’5/6’6 is widely considered to be “huge without being freakish” territory. Even taller chicks who I’ve talked to about this say that 6’5-6’6 is optimal. I’ll admit that the lines can be thin tho

6”8

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
It’s not just about face though, I’m also talking about the body. 6’6 is as tall as a guy can be without looking too lanky if he’s a skinny dude (think Jacob Elordi). If he’s a muscular dude then it’s that much easier to put on and maintain muscle (think Jason Momoa)

It’s also just more preferable to females. 6’7+ is niche, whereas 6’5/6’6 is widely considered to be “huge without being freakish” territory. Even taller chicks who I’ve talked to about this say that 6’5-6’6 is optimal. I’ll admit that the lines can be thin tho
in what way is 6 7 a niche, you haven't explained that, You're just staing it with no basis.

in what way is 6 7 a niche, you haven't explained that, You're just staing it with no basis.
Well the taller someone is beyond 6’2, the narrower their sexual market is. This is just common sense.

Your average female doesn’t want a 6’8 dude, but the type of chick who is specifically looking for either a behemoth or an NBA-type definitely does.

anything beyond 6'5 is nichemaxxing and SMV benefits from height pretty much stop, so even 6'6 is too much. For reference, at 6'6 you're practically a foot taller than the average woman in the tallest country in the world. In the US it's probably lower, like 6'3. So definitely 6'6 over 6'8, but neither are ideal imo unless you wanna be a basketball or volleyball player.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ThatBoneStructure
anything beyond 6'5 is nichemaxxing and SMV benefits from height pretty much stop, so even 6'6 is too much. For reference, at 6'6 you're practically a foot taller than the average woman in the tallest country in the world. In the US it's probably lower, like 6'3. So definitely 6'6 over 6'8, but neither are ideal imo unless you wanna be a basketball or volleyball player.
I think 6’6 is only ideal if your body (proportions, ability to add muscle etc) and face are both elite. Otherwise, 6’3-6’4 is best

5'10.5 is king

6'8 is ideal if you want to be a lanklet with back pain and cancer

• +1
Reactions: Esteban1997
To all the coping heightcels who are choosing 6'6, the biggest slayer of the NBA was 7'1 so how is 6'6 more ideal?
FmIFmYCakAEy5QR.jpg

Asap Rocky Lol GIF

Last edited:
Need to settle a debate. I think that a barefoot maximum height of 6’5/6’6 is as tall as any man should need or want to be from an aesthetic standpoint, other person thinks that 6’8 is ideal.

The difference is only 2 inches but imo 6’7+ looks weird/freakish more often than not.
It only attracts women with a height fetish, a stable minded , even hypergamious women has a limit for height.

• +1
Reactions: kanderior
how many times is this gonna be asked 6’3-6’4 is most ideal u want to be as close to that as possible so 6’6 is better in this case

how many times is this gonna be asked 6’3-6’4 is most ideal u want to be as close to that as possible so 6’6 is better in this case
Agreed tbh

@poopoohead @dimorphism @julianchicago @exo @randomop @fuxkdakikez @Framemogger69 @Egyptianmogger @St. Fraudcel

Those of you ridiculous niggas who voted 6’8 but didn’t explain why, step forward. The mic is yours

@poopoohead @dimorphism @julianchicago @exo @randomop @fuxkdakikez @Framemogger69 @Egyptianmogger @St. Fraudcel

Those of you ridiculous niggas who voted 6’8 but didn’t explain why, step forward. The mic is yours
Tiktok NBA halo

everyone that voted 6'6 I hope u take the black pill some day

At 6' 8" you will be skin and bones

At 6' 8" you will be skin and bones
I look at this from this angle:

Compare the best physique that you’ve ever seen on a 6’8 frame to the best physique that you’ve ever seen on a 6’6 frame — the 6’6 guy still looks better because there IS such thing as too tall. 2 inches might seem marginal but people would be surprised at how thin the line is between desirable and freakish

6'2 perfect height end of story

at 6'6 and 6'8 its better to be 6'8 to join the nba to get $ then u have access to high quality model type

6'6 is already tall as fuck for the normal crowd might as well get the extra 2 inch to get into the league