what heightmax methods u know?

lerty9984

lerty9984

Iron
Joined
Sep 24, 2026
Posts
26
Reputation
8
What are not coup methods to increase growth. I mean softmax, maybe there are complexes of vitamins, drugs without a prescription, which really help, does posture really affect growth?
 
Genetics and Good food during puberty
 
  • +1
Reactions: lerty9984
What are not coup methods to increase growth. I mean softmax, maybe there are complexes of vitamins, drugs without a prescription, which really help, does posture really affect growth?
Fix your anterior pelvic tilt. Almost everyone has it u prob do too its an easy 2cm maybe more depending on how severe yours is.
 
  • +1
Reactions: lerty9984
Fix your anterior pelvic tilt. Almost everyone has it u prob do too its an easy 2cm maybe more depending on how severe yours is.
How to fix? You have a good thread u can link maybe?
 
  • +1
Reactions: lerty9984
170 father 160 mom. I ate healthy food mainly. Im 17 and now i 172-173 is it over without hardmax?
Yeah
But you're going to accept it sooner or later. It could be a lot worse
 
  • +1
Reactions: lerty9984

Similar threads

fear of foid
Replies
1
Views
7
rsj
rsj
Topicalll
Replies
5
Views
60
badacne
badacne
chudnigga
Replies
30
Views
155
iq.
I
C
Replies
7
Views
57
5"11Manlet
5"11Manlet
satanicplayground
Replies
7
Views
71
freakicris
freakicris

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top