What hgh dosage do I need? (ai as well)

My dad allowed me to inject hgh but if only I find the right dosage of it and ai for myself. I’m 15, a bit below 5’9, 62kg. My growth plates are opened (I did an x-ray like about 2 month ago idk)
if you can get it consistently its worth it. i had shit adherence because my parents would do random sweeps and sometimes id have to go for a month without hgh.
for me, it got me about an inch above my target height (aka what i should be) over the course of 6 months (im going to keep using it). make sure you get constant xrays, a retarded thing that people on this forum say (again why you shouldnt be fucking using this forum as a primary source of information) is that an aromatase inhibitor "freezes" your bone age.
it doesnt, it slows it. theres not much of a way around it.
letrozole is better if your on hgh, arimidex if your broke and trying to do a retarded monotherapy.

• +1
Reactions: edgewalker2181
so since you were fine handling 8 iu this 15-year-old at 62kg bw should run 12 iu since it is the "upper end of normal"
fucking dumbass

so since you were fine handling 8 iu this 15-year-old at 62kg bw should run 12 iu since it is the "upper end of normal"
fucking dumbass
if he is 62kg then 12iu is way to high. i was assuming that he was the same bodyweight as me (77kg), which would still be within the american dosage ranges for idiopathic short stature

"Children with Idiopathic Short Stature do not attain a normal adult height. The improvement of adult height with treatment with recombinant human growth hormone (rhGH), at doses of 0.16 to 0.28 mg/kg/week is modest, usually less that 4 cm, and they remain short as adults. The benefit obtained seems dose dependent and benefits of 7.0 to 8.0 cm have been reported with higher doses of 0.32 to 0.4 mg/kg/week, but the number of studies is limited. The topic has remained controversial."

this one has usage of up to 0.7mg/kg/week

id get why youd think im just pulling these numbers out my ass because its a fucking indian forum though. dont use this shit for information DYOR

• +1
Reactions: ebando and edgewalker2181
if he is 62kg then 12iu is way to high. i was assuming that he was the same bodyweight as me (77kg), which would still be within the american dosage ranges for idiopathic short stature

"Children with Idiopathic Short Stature do not attain a normal adult height. The improvement of adult height with treatment with recombinant human growth hormone (rhGH), at doses of 0.16 to 0.28 mg/kg/week is modest, usually less that 4 cm, and they remain short as adults. The benefit obtained seems dose dependent and benefits of 7.0 to 8.0 cm have been reported with higher doses of 0.32 to 0.4 mg/kg/week, but the number of studies is limited. The topic has remained controversial."

this one has usage of up to 0.7mg/kg/week

id get why youd think im just pulling these numbers out my ass because its a fucking indian forum though. dont use this shit for information DYOR
Thank you I appreciate people that are willing to help me with information, this forum is great

Thank you I appreciate people that are willing to help me with information, this forum is great
this forum is not great bro. genuinely none of this was from this forum, all of it is just fucking dyor.

dude the advice here when i was first thinking about it was dogshit. niggas talking about exemastene and saying that you would cause "low e2 side effects" from crashing your e2 THE WHOLE POINT NIGGA IS TO CRASH YOUR E2 TO GET RESULTS. using dosages below what they use for pre-pubertal kids in clinics. niggas also saying 5iu a day of hgh was "upper end of normal".

genuinely get the fuck of this forum. every minute you spend here the most autistic youll get. best advice for u is to follow some decent users that produce high quality threads and use them as a source of IDEAS. do not blindly trust them and use your critical thinking.

people think this site is better than reddit. the problem with everybody having an equal voice is that retards will be heard more than people who try to push information with sources, because they are louder and can type shit easier.

the nigga above me tried to shit on me for what i said that the dosage should be. it took him less than a minute for his monkey nigger neurons to spark and for his fingers to post it. genuinely dont listen to people on this forum.

• +1
Hgh and AI won’t do anything.

• +1
It will just get to your potential height faster, won’t give you additional inches.
Won’t ai make your growth plates fuse slower?

Won’t ai make your growth plates fuse slower?
It will but that doesn’t means you’ll keep growing forever and AIs are very dangerous, could make you commit suicide if taken in wrong dosages; could makes your bones pop, could leave your dick limp.

• +1
6.25mg aromasin every other day for a week. if no side effects then up it to 6.25mg every day. DO NOT use 25mg every day that is retarded and you'll probably feel suicidal for a week
incorrect graycel! try again

• +1
Reactions: truecel12
It will but that doesn’t means you’ll keep growing forever and AIs are very dangerous, could make you commit suicide if taken in wrong dosages; could makes your bones pop, could leave your dick limp.
literally low e2 really fucks your mental health, it will randomly make you feel like life isn't even worth living

literally low e2 really fucks your mental health, it will randomly make you feel like life isn't even worth living
bro im literally taking 5mg letro rn
you realise your balls work and produce estradiol in small amounts

bro im literally taking 5mg letro rn
you realise your balls work and produce estradiol in small amounts
so your e2 is fine, meaning you found the dosage that works for YOU. If my e2 gets too low I randomly get like that and never do I think abt suicide or anything like that

I’d recommend starting low like 1 and raising it up to 5 iu a day if nothing goes wrong, you could probably keep on raising it but it’s probably not really necessary as the sides might get worse for Aromasin starting at like 3.125 a day then upping the dose until like anywhere from 6-12.5 mg a day will probably be fine

My dad allowed me to inject hgh but if only I find the right dosage of it and ai for myself. I’m 15, a bit below 5’9, 62kg. My growth plates are opened (I did an x-ray like about 2 month ago idk)
4 ius of hgh everyday with 6.25 mg of ai, (this is not enough to make you taller)

• JFL
Reactions: UZB_Strebl
5iu for the maximum hgh release

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Rzn and UZB_Strebl