What I believe is the maximum PSL of a guy that a woman of each looks level could successfully LTR.

Xangsane

Xangsane

jova
We all know that it is almost every woman's dream, whether she's a subhuman or a Stacy, to lock down a Chad for a committed LTR. Ideally, she would marry said Chad, reproduce and die with him.

We also know that it is within feminine nature to want romantic, expensive dates, leading to an LTR. Much more women want this than men. On Reddit, 90% of posts on dating subreddits about "X won't commit to me" or "X ghosted me after sex" are made by women.

But how many average-looking women do you actually see with Chads outside in your town or university?

Very few, in fact, close to 0.

And of course, we're excluding celebrity couples where some Chads would happily date and marry down. These don't count; PR tells them to do that. We're only referring to civilians.

From my observations, about 90% of couples are looksmatched within around 0.5 - 1 PSL points, depending on the attractiveness of the woman.

The better-looking the guy, the smaller the deviation of looks mismatch between the man and the woman, considering how rare Chads and GigaChads are, and how much women would cause bloodshed just to lock down these men.

Among non-looksmatched couples, it is far more common for the woman to be better-looking than the man. Often, this woman either has way too much emotional baggage, a promiscuous past, or is looking for a sugar/visa daddy.

Why don't you often see couples like this around town:

But couples like this are much more common?:

A good-looking guy, especially those of higher PSL, would have plenty of women of far lower looks levels throwing themselves at him, desperate to lock him down in an LTR via sex (emotional manipulation). What these women don't understand is that men lose interest in women after sex, and since women release oxytocin after sex which bonds them to their sex partner after the deed, they start moaning and screaming after when men ghost them.

We've also seen this with the Chadlitefish on Tinder, who struggled to even get a HTB's interest. But in reality, a Chadlite would not LTR a MTB, but would happily fuck her.

TLDR; a woman's PSL rating is a strong indicator of the attractiveness of a man she could lock down for an LTR.

Woman's PSLMaximum male PSL she could LTR
Below 3.5Below 3.5
3.5 - 4.04.25
4.0 - 4.494.75
4.5 - 4.755.25
4.75 - 5.255.5
5.25 - 5.55.75
5.5 - 6.06.0
6.0 - 6.56.5
6.5 or above6.5+ depending on her PSL

@ToTheTop @LooksOrDeath

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18159, thecel, Chadeep and 5 others
that's the problem, too many htn's are taking our looksmatched options leaving most sub 5's as incels. It's only going to get worse with time.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel, Chadeep, AsGoodAsItGets and 3 others
Yeah I agree with all above.

But the reason why relationships with PSL discrepancies exist is due to hypergamy outside of looks (status and wealth)

As long as the discrepancy isn’t absurd it’s somewhat natural and can hardly be considered gold digging.

Essentially short term hookups are 100% on looks (girls physically chasing the hottest guy they can get)

as they approach older (normally 27+) their priorities often change as they look to ‘settle down’ and things like wealth can be seen as holding some importance. This is why a 0.5-1 PSL mogging of the girl on the guy can exist and still be healthy.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 8165, AsGoodAsItGets and 1 other person
Yoo didn’t read but what psl do you think you are ? 6+ ?

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
View attachment 1518048View attachment 1518049
This is the normal couple I see. Women stay single for years and years just for their turn dating a guy that completely mogs them.
View attachment 1518051View attachment 1518053
I've never seen anything close to the above. Guy on the right is incel where I live. He would never date a girl.

• JFL
Xangsane threads

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5786 and Xangsane
Below 3.55.0
3.5 - 4.05.5
4.0 - 4.495.6
4.5 - 4.756.0
4.75 - 5.256.5
5.25 - 5.57.0
5.5 - 6.07.0
6.0 - 6.57.0
6.5 or above7.0

I've seen so many examples of this. Morbidly obease woman (80% bodyfat), get's tall fit slim guy with above average face. He probably has other girlfriends, and she's waited years for him, but she doesn't mind.
Chubby pig face girl get's ripped chiseled 10% bodyfat chad.
Most girls stay single because no guy is good enough, but will occasionally date some one that completely mogs them.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, MostGLSlayer, AsGoodAsItGets and 2 others
that's the problem, too many htn's are taking our looksmatched options leaving most sub 5's as incels. It's only going to get worse with time.
I know, but a HTN usually won't commit to a sub-5 (sub 4 PSL) woman.

Yeah I agree with all above.

But the reason why relationships with PSL discrepancies exist is due to hypergamy outside of looks (status and wealth)

As long as the discrepancy isn’t absurd it’s somewhat natural and can hardly be considered gold digging.

Essentially short term hookups are 100% on looks (girls physically chasing the hottest guy they can get)

as they approach older (normally 27+) their priorities often change as they look to ‘settle down’ and things like wealth can be seen as holding some importance. This is why a 0.5-1 PSL mogging of the girl on the guy can exist and still be healthy.
Thanks.

Yep, that too. A lot of Stacies seem to like chasing guys with status and wealth, for starters. Especially the HQNP-appearing ones.

True, but if a woman is lucky to snag a proper LTR leading to marriage when young (gets the guy to commit in her early or mid-20s leading to marriage around age 27) she could still end up with a GL guy.

The women you described (the ready to settle down women) can't secure a GL guy or even their looksmatch because their SMV starts lowering. Maybe if a woman stayed with 1 guy in their youth and didn't ride the CC with Chads who won't commit to her, she could enjoy a cute 4.5 PSL guy rather than having to settle for a guy who is 3.5 PSL (if the woman herself is around 4 PSL.)

• +1
Reactions: ToTheTop
true true

• JFL
Reactions: JFL and 5'8manlet
This is the normal couple I see. Women stay single for years and years just for their turn dating a guy that completely mogs them.

I've never seen anything close to the above. Guy on the right is incel where I live. He would never date a girl.
But in this example, that guy won't marry that woman. He might keep her for FWB or an STR, but never an LTR.

That guy on the bottom would become a "safe option" or "betabuxx" option for that woman.

Below 3.55.0
3.5 - 4.05.5
4.0 - 4.495.6
4.5 - 4.756.0
4.75 - 5.256.5
5.25 - 5.57.0
5.5 - 6.07.0
6.0 - 6.57.0
6.5 or above7.0

I've seen so many examples of this. Morbidly obease woman (80% bodyfat), get's tall fit slim guy with above average face. He probably has other girlfriends, and she's waited years for him, but she doesn't mind.
Most girls stay single because no guy is good enough, but will occasionally date some one that completely mogs them.
But those guys would only keep them for an STR girlfriend.

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
But in this example, that guy won't marry that woman. He might keep her for FWB or an STR, but never an LTR.

That guy on the bottom would become a "safe option" or "betabuxx" option for that woman.
Marriage isn't really a thing anymore. Very few people who aren't already old are going to get married. It's just women taking turns with Chads their entire lives. Even 70 and 80 year old women are divorcing their husbands to ride the Chad Cock Carousel.

For the few that do get married, it's normal for a Chad to marry one girl for 8 years or so, then go onto the next and so on. But marriage is rare.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5786, LooksOrDeath and Xangsane
Marriage isn't really a thing anymore. Very few people who aren't already old are going to get married. It's just women taking turns with Chads their entire lives. Even 70 and 80 year old women are divorcing their husbands to ride the Chad Cock Carousel.

For the few that do get married, it's normal for a Chad to marry one girl for 8 years or so, then go onto the next and so on. But marriage is rare.
Yep, those are STRs.

Tagging from a previous hypergamy thread I made
@Toth's thot @OOGABOOGA @gymcel7 @Prettyboy @Ethereal @crosshold @Umbra @thereallegend @LooksOrDeath @CurrycelManlet @Jagged0 @Br0sk1 @oatmeal @Leonardo DiCaprio @OldVirgin @ChadFucksYourOneitis @AsGoodAsItGets @ChickenAndRiceBrah @Drew

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, ChickenAndRiceBrah, ChadFucksYourOneitis and 5 others
No offense but your threads are kinda shit dude

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 5786, Deleted member 7580 and 4 others
They are some of the best threads on this forum. These are the things we should be discussing.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5786, Xangsane, ToTheTop and 4 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
We all know that it is almost every woman's dream, whether she's a subhuman or a Stacy, to lock down a Chad for a committed LTR. Ideally, she would marry said Chad, reproduce and die with him.

We also know that it is within feminine nature to want romantic, expensive dates, leading to an LTR. Much more women want this than men. On Reddit, 90% of posts on dating subreddits about "X won't commit to me" or "X ghosted me after sex" are made by women.

But how many average-looking women do you actually see with Chads outside in your town or university?

And of course, we're excluding celebrity couples where some Chads would happily date and marry down. These don't count; PR tells them to do that. We're only referring to civilians.

From my observations, about 90% of couples are looksmatched within around 0.5 - 1 PSL points, depending on the attractiveness of the woman.

The better-looking the guy, the smaller the deviation of looks mismatch between the man and the woman, considering how rare Chads and GigaChads are, and how much women would cause bloodshed just to lock down these men.

Among non-looksmatched couples, it is far more common for the woman to be better-looking than the man. Often, this woman either has way too much emotional baggage, a promiscuous past, or is looking for a sugar/visa daddy.

A good-looking guy, especially those of higher PSL, would have plenty of women of far lower looks levels throwing themselves at him, desperate to lock him down in an LTR via sex (emotional manipulation). What these women don't understand is that men lose interest in women after sex, and since women release oxytocin after sex which bonds them to their sex partner after the deed, they start moaning and screaming after when men ghost them.

We've also seen this with the Chadlitefish on Tinder, who struggled to even get a HTB's interest. But in reality, a Chadlite would not LTR a MTB, but would happily fuck her.

TLDR; a woman's PSL rating is a strong indicator of the attractiveness of a man she could lock down for an LTR.

Below 3.5Below 3.5
3.5 - 4.04.25
4.0 - 4.494.75
4.5 - 4.755.25
4.75 - 5.255.5
5.25 - 5.55.75
5.5 - 6.06.0
6.0 - 6.56.5

@ToTheTop @LooksOrDeath
I agree with this. Couples I see are pretty much always looksmaxxed (Alot of the time in Pakistan the husband can be 1-2 decades older and uglier than the wife due to arranged marriage and the preference of resources.) jfl at autists here believing that landwhales are hooking with chadlites.

But SMV would be a better indicator than PSL. Like 5.5 PSL poor curry is gonna have harder time in continental europe than a 3.5 PSL rich socialcirclemaxxed european.

• +1
I agree with this. Couples I see are pretty much always looksmaxxed (Alot of the time in Pakistan the husband can be 1-2 decades older and uglier than the wife due to arranged marriage and the preference of resources.) jfl at autists here believing that landwhales are hooking with chadlites.
In United States of America they are. Most women are obese because they can easily get guys, and most men are jacked because they have to be to even be aloud to talk to women.

I've seen these pairings so many times.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Prettyboy, Xangsane and LooksOrDeath

• +1
In United States of America they are. Most women are obese because they can easily get guys, and most men are jacked because they have to be to even be aloud to talk to women.

I've seen these pairings so many times.
Most men are NOT jacked in the US. Average bodyfat percentage is like 25%. and weight is 196lbs at 5'9" jfl. Also consider the ethnic looking smv tax. Lots of ethnics in USA.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 17676, Xangsane, MostGLSlayer and 1 other person
Most men are NOT jacked in the US. Average bodyfat percentage is like 25%. and weight is 196lbs at 5'9" jfl. Also consider the ethnic looking smv tax. Lots of ethnics in USA.
Depends on location. That's how it is where I am.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and LooksOrDeath
brutal truelovepill
She mogs him now, but we don't know if his face starting sliding off when they first got married. It is probably do to stress. She also has makeup so her face might be falling off as well.

Last edited:
  • +1
In fucking hell lol. It's a college town in the south. I came here to live cheap.
Most girls are obese in college? Weird. Idk tho i don't live in college town aka fucking hell, you do.

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover

Below 3.5Below 3.5
3.5 - 4.04.25
4.0 - 4.494.75
4.5 - 4.755.25
4.75 - 5.255.5
5.25 - 5.55.75
5.5 - 6.06.0
6.0 - 6.56.5
Below 3.55.0
3.5 - 4.05.5
4.0 - 4.495.6
4.5 - 4.756.0
4.75 - 5.256.5
5.25 - 5.57.0
5.5 - 6.07.0
6.0 - 6.57.0
6.5 or above7.0

yeah both of you make sense. What @Xangsane talks about is relationships and @noodlelover talks about strs.

so much shit that influence this as well

ovulatory cycle
Birth control pill
Age / wall

so the same girl is aroused by the high trust and attarcted to the low trust face depending on their cycles as well.

I have another thought/ question. Are higher psl faces almost always low trust? How does this tie in? Someone like chris evans looks seriously good, but i dont see chicks like dying for him. Hes too nice (so nive that i wanna punch him in the fucking face, feels so fake) which is like the normie language for high trust. Also since hes high trust face, his demeanor is that way too? Idk just having some train of thought

kinda contradicted myself beause girls went gaga over young efron, kinda confirming some theories around here recently that jbs like high trust faces. I dont think hed have that level of appeal if he wasstarting fresh in the industry coming into it with the worked on face

this may be the reason some plastic surgeries look uncanny? High trust looking faces trying to incorporate low trust features / traits? Eg: efron? I mean now hes fucked with seriously distasteful work on his face, but the earlier work done also started to look a bit uncanny

@Xangsane bro was it you who wrote the thread about online dating distorting womens sense of availability and access to top tier men and how in 2025 shits over? Damn bro that was a good fucking thread. Forgot to comment

there was another study someone, maybe you, posted about attractiveness of men affecting womens intensity and time to orgasm. I thought that was interesting, and confirmed the long held “the one that got away” shit.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Chadeep, Xangsane, stevielake and 2 others
there was another study someone, maybe you, posted about attractiveness of men affecting womens intensity and time to orgasm. I thought that was interesting, and confirmed the long held “the one that got away” shit.
Bideltoid and downstairs size matters alot as well btw.

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
I have another thought/ question. Are higher psl faces almost always low trust? How does this tie in?
young Leonardo Di Caprio. Chico. Most prettyboys.
Someone like chris evans looks seriously good, but i dont see chicks like dying for him. Hes too nice (so nive that i wanna punch him in the fucking face, feels so fake) which is like the normie language for high trust. Also since hes high trust face, his demeanor is that way too? Idk just having some train of thought
The presence of Chris Hemsworth in the same media casts a shadow over Evans.

• +1
No offense but show me a better thread you made.

come on man, lets return to the good ages of looksmaxing where people actually ascended and also understood and factored in nuances like game and frame

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover and LooksOrDeath
Bideltoid and downstairs size matters alot as well btw.
Happy to know im in 99th percentile lengthwise, but 44 percentile girthwise. God but i do fill them up. Someone posted a thread about different spots other than g-spots that you could hit with longer lengths. That was good stuff. Luckily dick size is improvable. Ask me if needed

• +1
young Leonardo Di Caprio. Chico. Most prettyboys.

The presence of Chris Hemsworth in the same media casts a shadow over Evans.
Haha yeah their interviews are interesting in the sense of how women view them as goodboy bad boy and the comments confirm the fuck-marry spectrum

and yeah right about leo and chico

• +1
Happy to know im in 99th percentile lengthwise, but 44 percentile girthwise. God but i do fill them up. Someone posted a thread about different spots other than g-spots that you could hit with longer lengths. That was good stuff.
Balanced situation for me. BP 6.6l * 5.4g. It's alright, but want to get to 8*6 tbh.
Luckily dick size is improvable. Ask me if needed
I jelq. Seeing flaccid improvements. I'll follow you and ask you sometime later ig, don't have access to any devices yk.

My bidelt is 19.5inches, want to hit 22inches by the time i'm 19 (17rn). Will try to get hgh and/or mk677 for that purpose.

• +1
Balanced situation for me. BP 6.6l * 5.4g. It's alright, but want to get to 8*6 tbh.

I jelq. Seeing flaccid improvements. I'll follow you and ask you sometime later ig, don't have access to any devices yk.

My bidelt is 19.5inches, want to hit 22inches by the time i'm 19 (17rn). Will try to get hgh and/or mk677 for that purpose.
Damn bro, yiure at a seriously good age not only in a hormonal availability and physical malleability sense, but also in the sense that you actally have time to spend on this.

yeah lemme know if you need help

• Woah
I got too much time on my hands jfl. Can you elab on "hormonal availability" btw?

(y)
Just make up words to sound legit theory jfl. Nah jk by that i mean that at this age, first of all, your hormones are going to be in the best shape youll ever have , ie till 23/25 in a masculinity / survival and reproduction (s&r) / dna transfer being the goal of life sense. In a s and r context, virile men in earlier societies would have fulfilled their goal by 30 and women by 23-24. Sure there are other thing to look forward to and achieve in a higher purpose sense and you understand your own inclinations later in life. but also the fact that any kind of coreection or improvement make the most return on investment im terms of changes in your body. Like optimizing your hormonal profile naturally through contact sport, competition, male camaraderie or chemically enhancing your profile. This is the time, where in 3-4 years you could look like a completely different person not to mention the fact that the permanence and adherence of that new body and neurochemical ratios from positive feedback loops would be higher than like if you undertook the process later in life. Also, having the right knowledge of what not to do prevents you from descending and then having to start over later at a lower level in looks and atheletic ability where now you have to catch up and then get better. Like what happened with chico. Im 100% sure his descent was preventable.

• Love it
  • Woah
Just make up words to sound legit theory jfl.
good words.
Nah jk by that i mean that at this age, first of all, your hormones are going to be in the best shape youll ever have , ie till 23/25 in a masculinity / survival and reproduction (s&r) / dna transfer being the goal of life sense. In a s and r context, virile men in earlier societies would have fulfilled their goal by 30 and women by 23-24. Sure there are other thing to look forward to and achieve in a higher purpose sense and you understand your own inclinations later in life. but also the fact that any kind of coreection or improvement make the most return on investment im terms of changes in your body. Like optimizing your hormonal profile naturally through contact sport, competition, male camaraderie or chemically enhancing your profile. This is the time, where in 3-4 years you could look like a completely different person not to mention the fact that the permanence and adherence of that new body and neurochemical ratios from positive feedback loops would be higher than like if you undertook the process later in life. Also, having the right knowledge of what not to do prevents you from descending and then having to start over later at a lower level in looks and atheletic ability where now you have to catch up and then get better.
Thanks for motivation mate. brb in 3 years becoming a mogging machine jfl.

Any good advice on how I could capitalize these years?

Like what happened with chico. Im 100% sure his descent was preventable.
He had balding genetics, his dad was completely bald even when chico was younger. Hair transplants and lifestyle changes, I think he could have minimized the damage.

Any good advice on how I could capitalize these years?
I mean idk what your personal goals are but starting with self respect enough to invest in yourself, a right balance of having a direction in life where that pursuit of fulfillment of your deep sense of purpose acts as an emotional anchor to which you can latch elements like looksmaxing, partying, game, getting into a top school, having boundaries, putting yourself first, that kinda shit. This pursuit would be the founding blocks and the rest are accessories to enhance the reachability of that goal. Like we all know taller, better looking peopel are paid more. But paid for what? What kinda work you wanna be doing? How you wanna be spending your days. Without this people spiral into depression and degeneracy no matter how good looking they are. Rest of what you actually need to do, you already know im sure in a knowledge context. We are a generation with an information overload, starved of motivation. Like they say, there are no great wars, a lot of technological transformation si done to a point of complete comfort. So why do we live and wake up in the morning, that question. I know i went unnecessarily deep, but this was what i needed to hear at your age.

• +1
I mean idk what your personal goals are but starting with self respect enough to invest in yourself, a right balance of having a direction in life where that pursuit of fulfillment of your deep sense of purpose acts as an emotional anchor to which you can latch elements like looksmaxing, partying, game, getting into a top school, having boundaries, putting yourself first, that kinda shit. This pursuit would be the founding blocks and the rest are accessories to enhance the reachability of that goal. Like we all know taller, better looking peopel are paid more. But paid for what? What kinda work you wanna be doing? How you wanna be spending your days. Without this people spiral into depression and degeneracy no matter how good looking they are. Rest of what you actually need to do, you already know im sure in a knowledge context. We are a generation with an information overload, starved of motivation. Like they say, there are no great wars, a lot of technological transformation si done to a point of complete comfort. So why do we live and wake up in the morning, that question. I know i went unnecessarily deep, but this was what i needed to hear at your age.
Mate ty a lot but I meant looksmaxxing advice :forcedsmile:. Feel bad now I should have elabed earlier. But ye good advice to avoid mentalceldom.

• JFL
Mate ty a lot but I meant looksmaxxing advice :forcedsmile:. Feel bad now I should have elabed earlier. But ye good advice to avoid mentalceldom.
Lmao i fucking love this community for coming up shit like mentalceldom, caged

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17344 and LooksOrDeath
They are some of the best threads on this forum. These are the things we should be discussing.
Thank you. I love making blackpill threads to give users on here a reality check on their smv, and female hypergamy

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, AsGoodAsItGets and noodlelover