What I hate about every "race"

are Indians on top of the race hierarchy because of Indian dominance in the west?
I don’t view south asians as subhumans it’s just white apes like you who are subhuman. Indians are undeniably smarter than whites under equal conditions

Also cage at you shitting on my logic when you don't even know the difference between your and you're
Didn’t read you’re subhuman

They have more white admixture so they're far better than Hamites

Bastards (mixed people) in the U.S are superior to Hamites (so-called Africans) because of their Edomite (so-called White) heritage but Israelites (so-called Negroes) in the U.S are superior to Hamites because of our pure Israelite heritage.

Deuteronomy 7:6 For 👉thou art an holy people unto the Lord thy God: the Lord thy God hath 👉chosen thee to be a special people unto himself, 👉above all people that are upon the face of the earth👈.

We commit less crimes and are more civilized than Hamites in every country we dwell.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21661
Why don’t Chinese immigrants in the us score higher on iq tests than mainland Chinese people?
1. A lot of Chinese immigrants came in the 1800s during the gold rush and obviously were just average Chinese
2. Asian American IQ is actually slightly higher than east asian but it's by a slight amount
3. A lot of the exceptional Chinese people have no reason to leave China, because China is already developed and they can work for the CCP and live extremely comfortable lives. Meanwhile even exceptional people from other countries don't live as good lives (except the top 0.001% and that's extremely hard to make by merit, only birth)

• +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble, PointOfNoReturn and Deleted member 24507
I don’t view south asians as subhumans it’s just white apes like you who are subhuman. Indians are undeniably smarter than whites under equal conditions
I'm not white but if you accept that south asians are superior to Africans (by your own metrics) then I'm fine with your argument

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24507
This doesn't disprove my point. I'm not going to deny that most West African immigrants to the west are well educated, and that's why they are smarter. Again, if we're using that argument, are Indians on top of the race hierarchy because of Indian dominance in the west?
You have the causality backwards education doesn’t create intelligence, intelligence creates education. Carribean immigrants are as hardworking as African immigrants yet still perform worse on iq tests. This should be impossible since they have white admixture

Also african CHILDREN immigrants outperform carribean immigrant children in standardized testing so these differences are seen from a young age indicating that it’s innate. White admixture reduced the intellect of the carribeans

1. A lot of Chinese immigrants came in the 1800s during the gold rush and obviously were just average Chinese
So they migrated for economic reasons and American policies made immigration of Chinese people near impossible only those with connections and relative amount wealth could afford to move.

The selection pressures were even harsher for Chinese immigrants than African immigrants now. So you’re argument falls on its ass just admit whites are retarded

So they migrated for economic reasons and American policies made immigration of Chinese people near impossible only those with connections and relative amount wealth could afford to move.

The selection pressures were even harsher for Chinese immigrants than African immigrants now. So you’re argument falls on its ass just admit whites are retarded
Whites are far from retarded, I'm not even a white supremacist I'm more like a Hamite inferiorist.
I respect all the other races and appreciate their strengths but Hamites are just inferior monkeys imo. If I could press a button that would kill them all I would.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24507 and PointOfNoReturn
I'm not white but if you accept that south asians are superior to Africans (by your own metrics) then I'm fine with your argument
So you’re a ethnic lol that’s even worse

• JFL
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
You didn't have engineers moving like today
Jfl if you think the majority of e African immigrants are engineers my dads father was a goat herder

• Ugh..
Jfl if you think the majority of e African immigrants are engineers my dads father was a goat herder
We were talking about west africans and you yourself said Nigerian immigrants here were the most educated.

• +1
We were talking about west africans and you yourself said Nigerian immigrants here were the most educated.
They get educated AFTER immigrating my family back in Africa are poor farmers lol those are the “elite niggers” you’re talking about

African Americans commit more crimes than Africans lol

“African American” is four Continents (Africa, North, South, and Latin America) not an identity, retarded baboon looking Hamite (so-called African) man; and y’all definitely commit the most crimes in the U.S lol.

@apemaxxed

• JFL
I don't hate ethnics just Hamites

I would support CCP if they dominated the west
What race are you. I know you’re red ape behind that screen lol but I wanna here what u have to say

What race are you. I know you’re red ape behind that screen lol but I wanna here what u have to say
I'm mostly Japhite (so-called Persian)
Partially Elamite (so-called East Indian)

I think that Brahmins and Japhites are the most superior people to exist btw so idk why you'd call me a red ape. Islam and arabs ruined Japhite genetics/countries but Japhites are superior.

• +1
“African American” is four Continents (Africa, North, South, and Latin America) not an identity, retarded baboon looking Hamite (so-called African) man; and y’all definitely commit the most crimes in the U.S lol.

@apemaxxed
You’re a Hamite

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and Deleted member 24507
They get educated AFTER immigrating my family back in Africa are poor farmers lol those are the “elite niggers” you’re talking about
Your sample size of 1 doesn't prove anything

the most superior people to exist
Every argument you used for why blacks are inferior to whites can be applied to why Persians are inferior to whites lol

Your sample size of 1 doesn't prove anything
I have dozens of families members in africa lol and interact with some Africans most don’t come from wealth

Every argument you used for why blacks are inferior to whites can be applied to why Persians are inferior to whites lol
Most people in Iran are ruined and made subhuman by arabs. The true Iranians are the master race that nobody else can compare to.
Also just a mogger history and culture in general

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and Deleted member 24507
Most people in Iran are ruined and made subhuman by arabs. The true Iranians are the master race that nobody else can compare to.
Also just a mogger history and culture in general
Have you been ruined by Arab subhumans or are you pure

• +1
Have you been ruined by Arab subhumans or are you pure
I'm pure

You know what I change my mind. Africans are superior to and were ruined by Arabs. Which is why Somalia average IQ is lower.

So Hamites and Japhites can unite to cause total arab death

• JFL
We’re undeniably the most hated
Lol I was trolling with that comment

I do think Africans are dumber but I don't hate Africans
Because lower average IQ is just talking about the average
Even if African average IQ is 80 and white is 100 there will obviously be Africans with 120 and Whites with 60 IQ

• +1
A “DNA test” that says dogs have “39% Natuce American DNA.”

The biggest fear of Hamite (so-called African) niggers are facts that you’re inferior baboons to Israelites (so-called Negroes).
The test wasn’t done by a credible lab lol, if you got you’re dna done by a reputable lab you’d be a indistinguishable from a Hamite like me

• Ugh..
The test wasn’t done by a credible lab lol, if you got you’re dna done by a reputable lab you’d be a indistinguishable from a Hamite like me

This dumb Hamite (so-called African) nigger is now coping by saying the test wasn’t done by a “credible lab” because his DNA test cope got debunked by the same scientists who conduct them 😂.

• JFL
So Hamites and Japhites can unite to cause total arab death
Do you actually belive african Americans are the true hebrews and are the most superior race?

This dumb Hamite (so-called African) nigger is now coping by saying the test wasn’t done by a “credible lab” because his DNA test cope got debunked by the same scientists who conduct them 😂.
You’re a Hamite nigger and you know it

• Ugh..
Lol I was trolling with that comment

I do think Africans are dumber but I don't hate Africans
Because lower average IQ is just talking about the average
Even if African average IQ is 80 and white is 100 there will obviously be Africans with 120 and Whites with 60 IQ
Do you actually hate Arabs man

Do you actually belive african Americans are the true hebrews and are the most superior race?
They're not the most superior but they're the real Israelites yes.

If we're putting memes and trolling aside
I think my race is the most superior and that everyone should think their race is the most superior. But I do genuinely think that African Americans are the real Israelites

• +1
You’re a Hamite nigger and you know it

Says the Hamite (so-called African) nigger from the jungles of Africa 😂. I’m an Israelite (so-called Negro) man. It’s funny that you’re claiming to claim me though because you’re an inferior baboon that needs to latch onto other nations of men that are superior to you.

Last edited:
  • JFL
But I do genuinely think that African Americans are the real Israelites
They’re literally chosen by god how could they not be the most superior

Do you actually hate Arabs man
Nah, I don't hate anyone because of their race
I just think some races are on average smarter and dumber than others, like how some are taller and some are shorter than others. And this isn't really stagnant (in different periods of history different races have been dominant, Arabs and Turks have conquered Europeans before, Indians had the most achievements in ancient history and even discovered scientific concepts 2000 years before the west, Egyptians built great monuments and a lot of them were "black", East Asian dominance in coming soon and China was very innovative and important in history, etc)
I'm just a race realist insofar that I realize that some races are better/worse off than others and they need to equalize things. Also I know that nutrition causes average IQ to be artificially lowered. So in my eyes the lower performing races need eugenics, education, and better living conditions to defeat whites

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: bishōnenmaxxer and Deleted member 24507
Says the Hamite (so-called African) nigger from the jungles of Africa 😂. I’m an Israelite (so-called Negro) man. It’s funny that you’re claiming to claim me though because you’re an inferior baboon that needs to latch onto other nations of men that are superior to you.
Was Jesus Christ and israelite?

• Ugh..
Nah, I don't hate anyone because of their race
I just think some races are on average smarter and dumber than others, like how some are taller and some are shorter than others. And this isn't really stagnant (in different periods of history different races have been dominant, Arabs and Turks have conquered Europeans before, Indians had the most achievements in ancient history and even discovered scientific concepts 2000 years before the west, Egyptians built great monuments and a lot of them were "black", East Asian dominance in coming soon and China was very innovative and important in history, etc)
I'm just a race realist insofar that I realize that some races are better/worse off than others and they need to equalize things. Also I know that nutrition causes average IQ to be artificially lowered. So in my eyes the lower performing races need eugenics, education, and better living conditions to defeat whites
Ok

Was Jesus Christ and israelite?

You mean “Was Jesus Christ an Israelite”? Because I don’t know what “israelite” is and you have “and” instead “an.” Jesus Christ was an Israelite not a “israelite.”

• +1
You mean “Was Jesus Christ an Israelite”? Because I don’t know what “israelite” is and you have “and” instead “an.” Jesus Christ was an Israelite not a “israelite.”
Lmao, I always laugh when you correct niggas grammatical errors

• +1
We have writing from the time of Jesus describing what the Israelites looked like

• Ugh..
We have writing from the time of Jesus describing what the Israelites looked like

Yeah we do.

In Musnad Ahmed Ibn Hanbal, Chapter 50 page 488 Authenticated by Sheikh Arnoot

The Messenger of Allah may Allah’s peace and blessings be upon him said, And the description of Moses may peace be upon him “And I saw 👉Moses intensely black skinned👈.”

مسند أحمد بن حنبل ج ص

قال رسول الله صلى الله عليه و سلم في وصفه لموسى عليه السلام: “و رأيت موسى أسحم آدم”. رواه أحمد وغيره وصححه الأرناؤوط

Imam Ahmed ibn Hanbal related in his musnad (3365) the following description that the Messenger ﷺ gave of Musa’s color:

وَرَأَيْتُ مُوسَى أَسْحَمَ آدَمَ

“Musa (👉Moses) was jet-black skinned👈.”

Muslim relates in his Sahih (239 and 243) that Ibn Abbas said that the Messenger ﷺ described Moses’ appearance as follows:

َأَمَّا مُوسَى فَرَجُلٌ آدَمُ جَعْدٌ

“As for Musa (👉Moses), he was 👉black-skinned and woolly-haired👈.” (hadith 243)

Yeah we do.

In Musnad Ahmed Ibn Hanbal, Chapter 50 page 488 Authenticated by Sheikh Arnoot

The Messenger of Allah may Allah’s peace and blessings be upon him said, And the description of Moses may peace be upon him “And I saw 👉Moses intensely black skinned👈.”

مسند أحمد بن حنبل ج ص

قال رسول الله صلى الله عليه و سلم في وصفه لموسى عليه السلام: “و رأيت موسى أسحم آدم”. رواه أحمد وغيره وصححه الأرناؤوط

Imam Ahmed ibn Hanbal related in his musnad (3365) the following description that the Messenger ﷺ gave of Musa’s color:

وَرَأَيْتُ مُوسَى أَسْحَمَ آدَمَ

“Musa (👉Moses) was jet-black skinned👈.”

Muslim relates in his Sahih (239 and 243) that Ibn Abbas said that the Messenger ﷺ described Moses’ appearance as follows:

َأَمَّا مُوسَى فَرَجُلٌ آدَمُ جَعْدٌ

“As for Musa (👉Moses), he was 👉black-skinned and woolly-haired👈.” (hadith 243)
The Islamic texts were 600 years after Jesus lol. I was talking about writings of rabbi Ishmael who was alive around the same time as Christ hunt he didn’t describe the Israelites as black skinned and with wooly hair

• Ugh..
The Islamic texts were 600 years after Jesus lol. I was talking about writings of rabbi Ishmael who was alive around the same time as Christ hunt he didn’t describe the Israelites as black skinned and with wooly hair

Josephus description of Christ: “At that time also there appeared a certain man of magic power … if it be meet to call him a man, [whose name is 👉Jesus], whom [certain] Greeks call a son of [a] God, but his disciples [call] the true prophet … he was a man of simple appearance, mature age, 👉black-skinned (melagchrous)👈, short growth, three cubits tall, hunchbacked, prognathous (lit. ‘with a long face’ [macroprosopos]), a long nose, eyebrows meeting above the nose … with scanty [curly] hair, but having a line in the middle of the head after the fashion of the Nazaraeans, with an undeveloped beard.”

Golden Girls Lol GIF by HULU

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back