What I just realized

D

Deleted member 685

Kraken
omg!!! After rhino you need to mouthbreathe for several weeks!!!

over

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 470 and SA7
Mouth breathing effects takes years not weeks

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting, Wincel, AdamLamberg and 2 others
over for men its many

DarthVadermaxx

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting
id rather have a fucked up nose until 25+ years old when my faceplates could fuse than mouth breath at all for more than 3 minutes in needed scenarions

Last edited:
Bro your nose will get bigger as you hit your 20's. Happened to me and a few of my mates. Saw one dude from primary school and his good nose turned 50% bigger after 5 years. He went from a 9/10 to an 8.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Bro your nose will get bigger as you hit your 20's. Happened to me and a few of my mates. Saw one dude from primary school and his good nose turned 50% bigger after 5 years. He went from a 9/10 to an 8.

Please tell me this isn't true. Mine's already 99th percentile and I'm 18

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 1106
Please tell me this isn't true. Mine's already 99th percentile and I'm 18

It's what I've observed.

And as you grow older your collegen and elastin will decrease making your nose more drooping. And look at aging men, the nose only grows larger.

Get on fin and it will reduce secondary sex characteristics. I.e. smaller nose, Adams Apple, brow ridge..

I've noticed the opposite

It's what I've observed.

And as you grow older your collegen and elastin will decrease making your nose more drooping. And look at aging men, the nose only grows larger.

Get on fin and it will reduce secondary sex characteristics. I.e. smaller nose, Adams Apple, brow ridge..
why the fuck would you wan't to reduce your brow ridge?.

• +1
It's what I've observed.

Last edited:
Does that shit actually reduce those traits?

might have minor bdd but i feel like my brow ridge has gotten smaller :eek::eek:

I've noticed the opposite
Your nose can't get smaller, maybe their faces got wider.
why the fuck would you wan't to reduce your brow ridge?.
Was just an example.
Don't quote me on that I'm just taking a guess.
Does that shit actually reduce those traits?

might have minor bdd but i feel like my brow ridge has gotten smaller :eek::eek:
Once developed these traits will remain but dht is vital in producing a masculine looking male during adolescence.

• +1
Your nose can't get smaller, maybe their faces got wider.
Yes this is what I meant, happened to me and both my brothers, my dad's has gotten pretty large looking though since his 50s

Yes this is what I meant, happened to me and both my brothers, my dad's has gotten pretty large looking though since his 50s
did mk677 and other drugs have any effect on your nose/ears?

What eve it takes to ascend

• +1

It will prevent if taken during early adolescence and that is not recommended.

"DHT is produced by males in vivo and is responsible for the formation of male sex-specific characteristics. DHT is an important contributor to other characteristics generally attributed to males, including facial and body hair growth, and deepening of the voice."

• +1