• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: smallman, 5'7 zoomer, xegigi and 1 other person
imo your side profile looks good.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Detective, moreroidsmoredates, OLAS and 6 others
your nose doesn't really look that bad at all. your eye area makes you look like an autistic freak, though. mouth is a little weird too.

your nose doesn't really look that bad at all. your eye area makes you look like an autistic freak, though. mouth is a little weird too.
Irl I def don’t look like that it’s just that I’m staring at the camera

But my biggest eye problem is the sclera show I think that’s what makes me look autistic + yeah I have narrow lip width

• +1
Reactions: say∅
Being poorly socialized makes him look like autistic freak. He needs to work on social skills.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: jabaduk and smallman
Are those lips relaxed or are you tensing them for some reason all the time?

• +1
Are those lips relaxed or are you tensing them for some reason all the time?
No relaxed

I’ll just get a bit of top lip filler and some shit to widen my lips

• +1
Reactions: xegigi
side profile is cope though. he needs rhino for front
agree. He can do some stuff in the front but i believe that the shape he got aint that bad.

nothing wrong with ur nose tbh

• +1
aight nigger nvm ur nose is from the front crooked, but nothing wrong with it from the site. Do Rhinoplasty and combine it with septoplasty
nothing wrong with ur nose tbh

• +1
Reactions: xegigi, say∅ and Kavkaz777
aight nigger nvm ur nose is from the front crooked, but nothing wrong with it from the site. Do Rhinoplasty and combine it with septoplasty
Ye

You internalized anger or something as a emotion, made it your personality, now it shows on your face. You need to fix that and actually show your most valuable emotion on face or be relaxed.

I wonder what's up with your hair, you almost look like you have afro.

• JFL
Reactions: xegigi and say∅
You internalized anger or something as a emotion, made it your personality, now it shows on your face. You need to fix that and actually show your most valuable emotion on face or be relaxed.

demonstration of how 0.675 post/rep ratio reflects on a user's intelligence

• JFL
Reactions: Kavkaz777 and say∅

Hmm yes so what you’re suggesting me is to find my inner light and that will change my face huh 🤔… how could I have not thought about this before

• JFL
Reactions: xegigi
Hmm yes so what you’re suggesting me is to find my inner light and that will change my face huh 🤔… how could I have not thought about this before

A better hairstyle would help massivly. It makes your neurocranium look very big (I'm assuming much larger than it really is).

I think people saying your eyes are making you look autistic are looking past how big a role your hair plays in how you are perceived and the face is framed.

This is a much bigger factor than your nose.

• +1
Reactions: BecomingHuman
A better hairstyle would help massivly. It makes your neurocranium look very big (I'm assuming much larger than it really is).

I think people saying your eyes are making you look autistic are looking past how big a role your hair plays in how you are perceived and the face is framed.

This is a much bigger factor than your nose.
I have a big forehead but I think it looks bigger than it is is because of my very puffy hair

I’m not African but I deadass have Afro type hair
I can barely comb my hair

Rn I have NT haircut curly hair with fade

In that pic I was trynna grow out my hair to look like Elias de poots hair kinda jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Graham
from the side its not terrible but from the front it looks off

• +1
Reactions: Kavkaz777
Do you know what day you're going to get it on
No, my surgeon will advise me a few weeks prior to the surgery I think

I’m in Canada so the surgery is free, but I’m on a waiting list

• +1
Reactions: smallman
No, my surgeon will advise me a few weeks prior to the surgery I think

I’m in Canada so the surgery is free, but I’m on a waiting list
I thought you had to pay for rhino, or are you just getting septoplasty?

I thought you had to pay for rhino, or are you just getting septoplasty?
Nah even rhino is free lol my friend got it

I’m getting a septoplasty, so it’s only gonna change the curve/crookedness not the shape

• +1
No offense, you think like a bot. And it shows on your face.

demonstration of how 0.675 post/rep ratio reflects on a user's intelligence
It's reverse, I troll too much. I should have lower post/rep ratio. The lower the appeal to the mass the better the ideas.

Nah even rhino is free lol my friend got it

I’m getting a septoplasty, so it’s only gonna change the curve/crookedness not the shape
I thought its only free for health purposes lol

I thought its only free for health purposes lol
nah depends

My friend got it for free because the place just opened so they did like a septoplasty and rhinoplasty for free for the first 3-5 clients

I could’ve gotten it as well but I said no because I was a high inhib scared pussy and I look like this now

• +1