What i lack in my eye area?

Pietrosiek

Pietrosiek

Jacked like larry
Is it just pfl? A little bit if ipd would be good too. Under eye suppert could be better too. Eyebrows are to light but what about eye shape itself? This photo is with perfect lighting, with light squint i think (don't remember exactly i was taking this pic few days ago) . I noticed that in evening my eves are more round while in the morning they're much smaller. Here i think they're in their normal size.
IMG 20191013 220607

Looks small...

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Deleted member 1680, Deleted member 3043 and 2 others
eye balance looks a little off - got a bit of a lazy eye there buddy boyo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Deleted member 3043
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
would have better opinions if your eyes were relaxed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581
There is nothing you can do. No face for your eyes.

Your eyes is good, but for some reason looks strabism (and in not good way).
idk how but they're not top tier for sure. Now at the evening my eyes got more rounded. They're not good now. In the morning they look to small. True chad have goo eyes 24/7

idk how but they're not top tier for sure. Now at the evening my eyes got more rounded. They're not good now. In the morning they look to small. True chad have goo eyes 24/7

Lmao nah, how your eyes change? don't make sense

Many good looking people have strabism, but your eyes are strange...

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Deleted member 3043
Yeah eye balance looks kinda off. It's like you're looking confused but mad at the same time

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581
No failos but nothing special either. You're fine, at least your eye area. If you still wanna improve it, fill in your brows and use eyelash serum, especially on your lower lashes, to make them stand out more.

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74, Rasputin, Deleted member 1680 and 1 other person
Lmao nah, how your eyes change? don't make sense

Many good looking people have strabism, but your eyes are strange...
my eyes look different in different lightings, times of day etc. In mirror sometimes they look almost hunter like but to narrow, in some pics they look like shit

So much wrong with it i cant be bothered

Tell me what exact bone or tissue make my eyes look like that

Nothing..
Shape is average, eye color is above average , brows are average but good positive tilt
Only lacks warm a bit and ar eintimidating a bit
Could be much worse

• +1
eintimidating
they could be more, legit scary hunter eyes is what i want
Nothing..
Shape is average, eye color is above average , brows are average but good positive tilt
Only lacks warm a bit and ar eintimidating a bit
Could be much worse
but if i had better ipd, pfl, under eye support and thicker darker eyebrows they would be good right? That's what i wanted to know

Could someone morph those eyes to wider ones? i'm really curious about that

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
they could be more, legit scary hunter eyes is what i want

but if i had better ipd, pfl, under eye support and thicker darker eyebrows they would be good right? That's what i wanted to know

Could someone morph those eyes to wider ones? i'm really curious about that

But you have under eye support lmao.

idk some people said that it could be better in previous threads i made

What? if you have bad under eye support the skin under bottom eyelids will be looking translucent and dark, really unhealthy looking, is not that is occurring here, also better under eye support don't make your eyes better lmao, is the shape of orbitals that make your eyes.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Pietrosiek
i don't see it
What? if you have bad under eye support the skin under bottom eyelids will be looking translucent and dark, really unhealthy looking, is not that is occurring here, also better under eye support don't make your eyes better lmao, is the shape of orbitals that make your eyes.
so it's mainly pfl? I don't see strabism at all

pfl : pfw ratio looks a bit small I
Eyebrows look way too sparse

Your eyes look a lot like mine, except mine are brown and my eyebrows are a lot denser.

• +1
Is it just pfl? A little bit if ipd would be good too. Under eye suppert could be better too. Eyebrows are to light but what about eye shape itself? This photo is with perfect lighting, with light squint i think (don't remember exactly i was taking this pic few days ago) . I noticed that in evening my eves are more round while in the morning they're much smaller. Here i think they're in their normal size.
View attachment 134602
You said your eyes were hooded but that's only semi hooded tbh

Strabism is a problem like.others said, your right(photo left) has less pfl than your other eye

Brows could be darker and thicker (fixable) but they have a good shape

Overall they arent bad but they aren't striking. Being nt can mask your flaws if you are constantly making expressions

• +1
You said your eyes were hooded but that's only semi hooded tbh

Strabism is a problem like.others said, your right(photo left) has less pfl than your other eye

Brows could be darker and thicker (fixable) but they have a good shape

Overall they arent bad but they aren't striking. Being nt can mask your flaws if you are constantly making expressions
yes your eyes are not hooded

• +1
Your eyes always look mad confused and timid for some reason

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 2846
we can see bro despite the squinting.
full holding we legit can't see anything
this is not squinted and there's very little uee

Yea when you squint and have the camera positioned higher you get some hooding but that's obviously not your natural expression/gaze
i
Yea when you squint and have the camera positioned higher you get some hooding but that's obviously not your natural expression/gaze
This is natural position without squinting.
IMG 20191014 002111

this is very little uee ie hooding but not hunter eyes View attachment 134692
He have a lot of uee lol

• JFL
Reactions: Framletgod
Hooded eyes no squinting
tumblr_pimwmp5ZRc1rqkcfe_1280.jpg

under eye support

Last edited:
these have more uee and i didn't squinted in that pic
The guy has literally no eyelid exposure and isn't squinting if that's what you are saying

The guy has literally no eyelid exposure and isn't squinting if that's what you are saying
Less hooded than mine. Hooding without shape like in my cas means nothing
Tumblr pimwmp5ZRc1rqkcfe 1280

what i Saïd... it's not uee bro
anyway these are not hooded. Hooded is when eyebrows are just above the eye without skin beetween