What i lack in my eye area?

hooding shapes are caused by orbital rims.

good hooding shapes have good infraorbitals and supraorbitals to accompany them most of the time

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
anyway these are not hooded. Hooded is when eyebrows are just above the eye without skin beetween
no this is hunter eyes no hooded eyes

• +1
  • +1
hooding shapes are caused by orbital rims.

good hooding shapes have good infraorbitals and supraorbitals to accompany them most of the time
Not really true, look at Leo dicap, has little browridge projection but insane fat distribution to give that hooding he is known for

yeah true . for me low set brow Ridge = hunter eyes

and low set brow ridge then
brow ridge combined with low set eyebrows are hooding basicly

brow ridge combined with low set eyebrows are hooding basicly
it's low set brow ridge which cause low set eye brow, not the opposite

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
Not really true, look at Leo dicap, has little browridge projection but insane fat distribution to give that hooding he is known for
leos hooding shape aint really that good. the shape im talking about is hunter eyes

Also op whats ur bodyfat percentage?

idk i'm skinnyfat propably around 15 but idk tbh
Do you plan to lose weight or?

You might have potential to be at least upper tier normie, if you lose some of your bloat plus get fillers for the lower third

Do you plan to lose weight or?

You might have potential to be at least upper tier normie, if you lose some of your bloat plus get fillers for the lower third
i am 3.5psl an i will never get above 4psl i will just ldar. You didn't saw my pics with different lighting when my ogre nose apears. MY lips are unkissable and philtrum is ubersubhuman. I get mogged facially by most of the people. I will not get fillers or surgeries becouse i'm 17 and after hs it will be over already (it is now tbh) so i just ldar. I take care of my skin and try to be not bloated (drink a lot of water, avoid sougar) when i go to school, i'm in home now so i'm more bloated.
Hair is shit becouse i'm after shower

i am 3.5psl an i will never get above 4psl i will just ldar. You didn't saw my pics with different lighting when my ogre nose apears. MY lips are unkissable and philtrum is ubersubhuman. I get mogged facially by most of the people. I will not get fillers or surgeries becouse i'm 17 and after hs it will be over already (it is now tbh) so i just ldar. I take care of my skin and try to be not bloated (drink a lot of water, avoid sougar) when i go to school, i'm in home now so i'm more bloated.
Hair is shit becouse i'm after shower
Giving up at 17 is kinda dumb

Wagecuck (since you are rotting anyway), save money and get a rhino and lip lift, fillers and lose weight

Giving up at 17 is kinda dumb

Wagecuck (since you are rotting anyway), save money and get a rhino and lip lift, fillers and lose weight
cope i will be 4psl max, invisible tier. Ascending after hs make no sence. I won't slay hot virgins anyway. You can't jump over one missed stage of life to another. Missed hs? Missed life

cope i will be 4psl max, invisible tier. Ascending after hs make no sence. I won't slay hot virgins anyway. You can't jump over one missed stage of life to another. Missed hs? Missed life
You probably won't slay gl prime but you might be able to live some sort of life with ltrs and a healthy social circle
Where do you live?

Is it just pfl? A little bit if ipd would be good too. Under eye suppert could be better too. Eyebrows are to light but what about eye shape itself? This photo is with perfect lighting, with light squint i think (don't remember exactly i was taking this pic few days ago) . I noticed that in evening my eves are more round while in the morning they're much smaller. Here i think they're in their normal size.
View attachment 134602
your lower eyelids need to be placed a little higher, I know surgeons want the lower eyelid to cover the bottom 2mm of the pupil, and YES, 2mm matters :feelsbadman: :feelsrope:
it's low set brow ridge which cause low set eye brow, not the opposite
I don't have a brow ridge but my eyebrows are low settissh.
you are a white guy. where I live (California) girls will only date white guys. Even my good-looking, tall, jacked ethnic friends can't get anything.

And you aren't ugly at ALL. Ugly white guys get girlfriends, average white guys have sex multiple times a day, white chads carry a harem to school.

Its not over

Last edited:
Blue cuck eyes jfl

you are a white guy. where I live (California) girls will only date white guys. Even my good-looking, tall, jacked ethnic friends can't get anything.

And you aren't ugly at ALL. Ugly white guys get girlfriends, average white guys have sex multiple times a day, white chads carry a harem to school.

Its not over
Jfl at you're white. Most of the dudes are white, ethinics are small procentage. Jfl at averge white guy getting sex few times a day LOL. Stop coping dude.

Jfl at you're white. Most of the dudes are white, ethinics are small procentage. Jfl at averge white guy getting sex few times a day LOL. Stop coping dude.
Screen Shot 2019 10 14 at 24433 AM

Source 1
Giphy

Last edited:
Darker thicker eyebrows ideally, dunno what else could be done from a surgical perspective
What about that photo? They are hooded, where you see uee?
View attachment 134676
eyes look pretty good here

hooded eyes are unironically a meme u dont need full hooded