What I learned looksmaxxing

Deleted member 2621

Deleted member 2621

Kortajarena lurking
Alright guys, this is part two of my last threads before i leave.

Its just me wildly typing everything together I learned in 5 years looksmaxxing so maybe something will help my bros out:

1. Simplification guide

One problem is, youll read like a best o the best thread by some legends like @Cope or @retard or @Redrighthand , and they give you like 30 great tips for skinmaxxing for example.

Problem is, if you implement all that, plus what you have to do to neck max, sleep max, muscle max, low inhib max.... You just end up doing nothing. So, imo its important to find simple ways which are effective as well.So here my simplified looksmaxxing guys: (obviously get deeper into your personal failoes)

1. skin
matrixyl 3000: proven to increase collagen, remove wrinkles and scars, also counter aging.
sunscreen: counter aging

2. hormones

novedex xt for t dht and low e, doesnt fuck your axis and did wonders in studies Eight weeks of aromatase inhibition using the nutritional supplement Novedex XT: effects in young, eugonadal men - PubMed (nih.gov)
mod plus ghrp2 for growth hormones has had some great synergetic effects without many sides

3. longevity
epithalon: peptide increasing lifespan like crazy

4. muscles
SARMs are just another word for steroids dont be fooled
ligandrol for mass, rad for lean muscle
train your fucking neck and forearms (grip)

5. nutrition
everyone tells you different things to eat, focus on what not to eat:
processed sugary shit

6. low inhib
meditation and nofap (decrease dopamine receptor density, alpha male apes have this)
all or nothing principle (example: i am now fairly muscular, drive a pink smart, wear leather jackets or turtlenecks...) just dont be in that safe middle ground

7. happiness
create, dont consume (instead of binging netflix and eating, rather write, build something, create a website, this gives you purpose)
dopamine detox (people today unhappy because entertainment is crazy entertaining, so work in comparison is boring)

8. orthodontics
face pulling has helped me imo, do it regularly
maxillary expander Zahnspangen online kaufen | BracesShop.com

9. surgeries
not a fucking clue

10. money
learn something few others can and many need (recognize your talents)
try a lot of things, either you fail or you learn

11. bloat
dandelion tea
lots of water
(until shortly before important events to get extra lean)

12. weight loss
cold
muscles

fuck cardio, cold exposure and muscles burn so much more

2. My experience

I was with most looksmax movements, the hormones, the orthodontics, the chewing...
IMO most effective was my chewing mewing and water phase, stupid as it sounds. I got a lean face, had great masseter, and thus let me shill for the last time:
jawliner.de/homepage

Probably hormones would have given great results had i started earlier, but so far from my experience just overall leanness and muscular jaw made the greatest and quickes results. Also skin should always be decent

3. this years awards

most improved player: @ArvidGustavsson @toth77 (from trolls to likeable guys)
most valuable players: @Chintuck22 @Cope @dyoritic for great fucking threads

greycel of the year: @Summer

Boys, twas a great ride.

Im out

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Tinycel, Obey, BigBoy and 24 others
The most important thing that I learned from this forum is that a fringe hairstyle that is messy like a bird's nest is better than a short hairstyle with hair gel.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8853, LastHopeForNorman and Deleted member 2621
The most important thing that I learned from this forum is that a fringe hairstyle that is messy like a bird's nest is better than a short hairstyle with hair gel.
preach it

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
bruh what so far no one was successful with facepulling - are you claiming that you're the first?
nah im claiming im like the fourth from what ive read... even saw a study supporting a couple mms. which is huge. @CopeAndRope was legit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3635
appreciate it. enjoy your life, man

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman and Deleted member 2621
  • +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman and Deleted member 6423
One of the few high IQ looksmaxxers here. Take care brother.

• +1
Reactions: BackHere
Alright guys, this is part two of my last threads before i leave.

Its just me wildly typing everything together I learned in 5 years looksmaxxing so maybe something will help my bros out:

1. Simplification guide

One problem is, youll read like a best o the best thread by some legends like @Cope or @retard or @Redrighthand , and they give you like 30 great tips for skinmaxxing for example.

Problem is, if you implement all that, plus what you have to do to neck max, sleep max, muscle max, low inhib max.... You just end up doing nothing. So, imo its important to find simple ways which are effective as well.So here my simplified looksmaxxing guys: (obviously get deeper into your personal failoes)

1. skin
matrixyl 3000: proven to increase collagen, remove wrinkles and scars, also counter aging.
sunscreen: counter aging

2. hormones

novedex xt for t dht and low e, doesnt fuck your axis and did wonders in studies Eight weeks of aromatase inhibition using the nutritional supplement Novedex XT: effects in young, eugonadal men - PubMed (nih.gov)
mod plus ghrp2 for growth hormones has had some great synergetic effects without many sides

3. longevity
epithalon: peptide increasing lifespan like crazy

4. muscles
SARMs are just another word for steroids dont be fooled
ligandrol for mass, rad for lean muscle
train your fucking neck and forearms (grip)

5. nutrition
everyone tells you different things to eat, focus on what not to eat:
processed sugary shit

6. low inhib
meditation and nofap (decrease dopamine receptor density, alpha male apes have this)
all or nothing principle (example: i am now fairly muscular, drive a pink smart, wear leather jackets or turtlenecks...) just dont be in that safe middle ground

7. happiness
create, dont consume (instead of binging netflix and eating, rather write, build something, create a website, this gives you purpose)
dopamine detox (people today unhappy because entertainment is crazy entertaining, so work in comparison is boring)

8. orthodontics
face pulling has helped me imo, do it regularly
maxillary expander Zahnspangen online kaufen | BracesShop.com

9. surgeries
not a fucking clue

10. money
learn something few others can and many need (recognize your talents)
try a lot of things, either you fail or you learn

11. bloat
dandelion tea
lots of water
(until shortly before important events to get extra lean)

12. weight loss
cold
muscles

fuck cardio, cold exposure and muscles burn so much more

2. My experience

I was with most looksmax movements, the hormones, the orthodontics, the chewing...
IMO most effective was my chewing mewing and water phase, stupid as it sounds. I got a lean face, had great masseter, and thus let me shill for the last time:
jawliner.de/homepage

Probably hormones would have given great results had i started earlier, but so far from my experience just overall leanness and muscular jaw made the greatest and quickes results. Also skin should always be decent

3. this years awards

most improved player: @ArvidGustavsson @toth77 (from trolls to likeable guys)
most valuable players: @Chintuck22 @Cope @dyoritic for great fucking threads

greycel of the year: @Summer

Boys, twas a great ride.

Im out
is there any evidence for dandelion tea?