What I learned when going to a house party for the first time.

Braindeadautist

Braindeadautist

Silver
Dear, Lovely Viewer, Appreciate this story for I have put some effort in my pretty fingers to make it.

for teenagers,14-18 I believe
This lasted for roughly 4 1/2 hours
This was late at night.

I was mainly either in the bathrooms or on the couches staying away from where the people were grouping up.

fortunately I was with the foid that invited me there and I already had alcohol in my system (mixed drink because I'm a pussy high E) because there was no way I was gonna go in there with a sober mind.
she knew the nigga that owned the house (a rich handsome white boy) maybe she was fucking him who fucking knows
idk why she invited me. we've been friends for years but even then she knows chadlites and Im a fucking sub5 (maybe height halo?)

I learned that clubs are literally just fucking sausage parties. I can not tell you how bad the fucking plug to outlet ratio was. there was like maybe 15 girls (outside of the foid that brought me there) I could see and around 60 guys. It was genuinely fun because there were more drunk retarded sub6/5s with us also we were just chillin took a few shots whatever but yeah honestly brutal

I learned that zoomers arent that tall. im 6'2 and everyone was either my height or shorter and some like 5'6 to 5'7 manlets but generally you wont see anyone over 6'0. I even asked how tall these guy's friends are because I'm a fucking loser and they said they weren't even my height lmao.

I learned getting even more blackpilled while clubbing is easy. I saw many many guys going up to girls/jestermaxxing for girls and because that was a club for teens all they wanted to do was fuck obviously and a lot of them were pretty short guys (atleast to me) and stood no chance. I know a good bit about body language because I'm a gigarotting loser and noticed they really were not attracted... AT ALL.

I learned that girls DO in fact go up to guys to get their snaps or whatever and that being in the redpill circles that they don't is genuinely funny. It was just the more attractive ones who weren't trying to impress her that actually got her snap jfl

I learned that niggas dont know how to dress/smell good. Niggas smelt like taco bell and some still had their work uniforms on from getting off work. if they weren't wearing their work uniform it was some cringe religious shit/cringe Walmart fit.

I know all this shit water in blackpill spaces but as a sub5 antisocial low intelligence spergy autist this was an experience because I never went to a party before and now I officially have a taste of the blackpill/autistpill irl

also the girl that was mainly by my side wasn't my gf nor partner. Its my "friend" that I rarely talk to lmao she texts me I leave her on delivered for a few weeks. other than the autism it wasnt a bad experience, got to drink, got to make some friends in fact might go out again in a few weeks

Love, Braindeadautist

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanEyeArea, greywind, likenesss and 9 others
Rare graycel moment

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: halfbloodaryanmaxxe and Braindeadautist
Bump number uno

2/3 bumps complete

Wait until university, you’ll want to rope, everyone is chadlite and 6ft minimum

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, dopaminebeyondfried and Allornothing
3/3 bump. No bumps remaining in my bump machine.

What if barrett walked in

Parties have in my experience always been sausage fests. At least 70% men. Most of the time even worse.

I was on maybe 2 parties where the ratio was 50-50. I was too much of a high inhib bitch to approach altough I did get some looks, which I never do when the ratio is fucked.

My advice to you is to get drunk (not too drunk) if the ratio is good and go for it. Sure wish I did. If you have the height and it is quite dark, preferably girls are also drunk, you have a chance. Height mogs in clubs/parties, even more so if it's very dark.

• Love it
Reactions: Braindeadautist
Parties have in my experience always been sausage fests. At least 70% men. Most of the time even worse.

I was on maybe 2 parties where the ratio was 50-50. I was too much of a high inhib bitch to approach altough I did get some looks, which I never do when the ratio is fucked.

My advice to you is to get drunk (not too drunk) if the ratio is good and go for it. Sure wish I did. If you have the height and it is quite dark, preferably girls are also drunk, you have a chance. Height mogs in clubs/parties, even more so if it's very dark.
thanks for the advice man

• +1
Reactions: nathan and Manana
clubs seem like chad only. Worst place to approach tbh. Would rather escalatormaxx like yad than approach in a club.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: incel194012940 and Braindeadautist
Dont even bother going to a party if the ratio is off brah. Its gotta be 1:2 atleast

• +1
Reactions: Braindeadautist
clubs seem like chad only. Worst place to approach tbh. Would rather escalatormaxx like yad than approach in a club.
what kind of retard goes outside as a subchad in 2024 😂😂😂