What I looked like at a crossdressing party 7 years ago

B

blackpilled I lost

Banned
Joined
Jun 6, 2022
Posts
751
Reputation
1,770
Fat Chad light autist now
 

Attachments

  • FzW2qhZaIAAbLKS.jpg
    FzW2qhZaIAAbLKS.jpg
    397.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Kazey and norwegianfreak
you had tattoos and looked nt going to parties how did you end up here
 
smashable
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Reformed
Ban speedrun?
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27974, Deleted member 31024 and blackpilled I lost
I bet you also had sex with men.
 
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 27974, Deleted member 31024 and blackpilled I lost
I bet you also had sex with men.
I love the idea of sex with men as a girl but I am scientifically considered straight crazy huh.

My first proper time with men two guys came up to me and one offered me money to tie up his shoe laces lol
 
lmk when u transition
 
I love the idea of sex with men as a girl but I am scientifically considered straight crazy huh.

My first proper time with men two guys came up to me and one offered me money to tie up his shoe laces lol
Ok, now get reported and go back to Reddit, faggot.

1687708592884
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: UltMogMan and blackpilled I lost
I love the idea of sex with men as a girl but I am scientifically considered straight crazy huh.

My first proper time with men two guys came up to me and one offered me money to tie up his shoe laces lol
Then youre gay
 

Similar threads

timi_true subhuman
Replies
2
Views
55
timi_true subhuman
timi_true subhuman
SaltedMayonase
Replies
4
Views
40
sample
sample
Canni
Replies
33
Views
92
Canni
Canni
griffagella
Replies
9
Views
102
copiumconsumer
copiumconsumer
Hayru
Replies
1
Views
22
no1softee
no1softee

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top