What i need to fix to ascend to psl

Nulled

Nulled

Giant Skulls Mogg
Screenshot 20240313 023200 Gallery
Screenshot 20240313 023029 Gallery

First pic i notice flaws that jump out at me are the asemtrys of the eyes cheekbones and jaw. Notice also how my mandible is not completly horizontal. I also have a slight hump in my nose as my face has a mild downswing.

Pic 2 same thing is blatantly clear assemetry of the jaw cheekbones eyes and now a mild deviation of my nasal symetry. You can also see that my ears aren't symmetrical.
20240310 200213
Screenshot 20240313 024410 Gallery

What are my main priorities?
The first thing I want to tackle is the big one. Asymmetry. Now as most of you brothers know I don't like the idea of plastic surgery.

So what can I do?
Neurocranial restructuring is a cost effective non surgical way to improve semetry and even widen the face provide better alignment and many other things.

I would then like to tackle the mild downswing of my face to fix the mild nose hump and lack of a completly horizontal jaw. Chin tucks and mewing are my safest bet to tackle these things and improve my overall side profile.

When I have accomplished this I will move onto something like skin quality and texture but preferably. Save up some cash to get the eye colour laser procedure to give me a north atlantid phenotype. Hopefully my genetics alow either blue or green eyes but even honey brown eyes would be acceptable.

When I accomplish this I can safely assume my position as a psl god. But until then I will consider my self ugly. So that I have the necessary drive to complete these tasks day in day out.

Hey bahi did anything else jump out at you?

Let me know what else you see and please avoid convincing me to get surgery. The only surgery I will allow Is the eye colour change.

• JFL
Reactions: kebab
View attachment 2796070View attachment 2796071
First pic i notice flaws that jump out at me are the asemtrys of the eyes cheekbones and jaw. Notice also how my mandible is not completly horizontal. I also have a slight hump in my nose as my face has a mild downswing.

Pic 2 same thing is blatantly clear assemetry of the jaw cheekbones eyes and now a mild deviation of my nasal symetry. You can also see that my ears aren't symmetrical.View attachment 2796077View attachment 2796078
What are my main priorities?
The first thing I want to tackle is the big one. Asymmetry. Now as most of you brothers know I don't like the idea of plastic surgery.

So what can I do?
Neurocranial restructuring is a cost effective non surgical way to improve semetry and even widen the face provide better alignment and many other things.

I would then like to tackle the mild downswing of my face to fix the mild nose hump and lack of a completly horizontal jaw. Chin tucks and mewing are my safest bet to tackle these things and improve my overall side profile.

When I have accomplished this I will move onto something like skin quality and texture but preferably. Save up some cash to get the eye colour laser procedure to give me a north atlantid phenotype. Hopefully my genetics alow either blue or green eyes but even honey brown eyes would be acceptable.

When I accomplish this I can safely assume my position as a psl god. But until then I will consider my self ugly. So that I have the necessary drive to complete these tasks day in day out.

Hey bahi did anything else jump out at you?

Let me know what else you see and please avoid convincing me to get surgery. The only surgery I will allow Is the eye colour change.
You’ll blind yourself just to look like a retard

• +1
Reactions: kebab and Nulled
Not worth? North atlantid phenotype mixed with the other flaws I intend to fix naturally would be ethereal. I already have pale white skin and black hair just need lighter or coloured eyes.

Not worth? North atlantid phenotype mixed with the other flaws I intend to fix naturally would be ethereal. I already have pale white skin and black hair just need lighter or coloured eyes.
Not worth it at all, those procedures are notorious for blinding and impacting peoples eye sight negatively. I know it’s cliche but I’d probably opt in for contacts just to be on the safe side till doctors figure out what they’re actually doing

• +1
Reactions: Nulled
Not worth? North atlantid phenotype mixed with the other flaws I intend to fix naturally would be ethereal. I already have pale white skin and black hair just need lighter or coloured
Not worth it at all, those procedures are notorious for blinding and impacting peoples eye sight negatively. I know it’s cliche but I’d probably opt in for contacts just to be on the safe side till doctors figure out what they’re actually doing
Thanks bahi appreciate it 😊

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 48839
Shave the beard and filler for the lips

• +1
Id say first of all shave off that beard it looks turbo faggy get better skin and please give some volume to ur flat ahh hair. Then update to me on pm

Id say first of all shave off that beard it looks turbo faggy get better skin and please give some volume to ur flat ahh hair. Then update to me on pm
I looked quite feminine when I was younger so my theory is that facial hair looks uncanny on me or it's the ginger part of my facial hair.

I looked quite feminine when I was younger so my theory is that facial hair looks uncanny on me or it's the ginger part of my facial hair.
please shave it it looks bad

Mexican rapist vibes shave that shit off and get a new cut

• +1
Reactions: mewman and Nulled
Wasn't fat my bone structure is a problem I need to fix not facial hair or face fat it dosent change the problem.
Just lose fat trust me drop to 10% then we will do the rest

• +1