dead inside
- upper eyelid blepharoplasty
- reverse brow lift*
- eyebrow transplant
- treatment for cheek hyperpigmentation
- PEEK jaw angle implants and maybe also a chin implant or sliding genioplasty
- a haircut.

* surgical, not temporary-lasting Botox injections

Can anyone estimate how much that would be in total, a price range? I’m gonna start with blepharoplasty and the reverse brow lift and need to save more money for the other procedures.

@reptiles @Lifewasted @Brandon10 @Amnesia

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, Deleted member 616, Deleted member 9048 and 2 others
ur already beautiful, king

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BNCcel, Deleted member 1680, Deleted member 9048 and 4 others
ur already beautiful, king
Still ugly. Just took biometric photos for my driver license and although there’s an improvement when compared to my old pictures, there’s still lots of work to do. Softmaxxing alone doesn’t cut it in my case

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
Still ugly. Just made biometric photos for my driver license and although there’s an improvement when compared to my old pictures, there’s still lots of work to do. Softmaxxing alone doesn’t cut it in my case
i need to lose some fat ngl

• +1
Reactions: Bewusst
At least u dont have long face low fwhr and narrow face (although mine isn’t That narrow) and narrow palate and narrow mouth and long forehead and NCT and 5’10 and kinda recessed chin and downward growth and short ramus

:feelsrope:

You’re Chadlite already. Losing fat is easy, fortunately
thanks bhai, after experimenting i found out that "bloat" by carbs is a fucking meme.
but im in the 16/18% range rn and i wanna lean down to 12/13 tbh

• +1
At least u dont have long face low fwhr and narrow face (although mine isn’t That narrow) and narrow palate and narrow mouth and long forehead and NCT and 5’10 and kinda recessed chin and downward growth and short ramus
I have a narrow mandible (bigonial width), a tall forehead and a narrowish mouth

thanks bhai, after experimenting i found out that "bloat" by carbs is a fucking meme.
I could’ve told you that right away. Carbs don’t cause extracellular water retention

• +1
Reactions: EasternRightWinger15 and Deleted member 6873
I could’ve told you that right away. Carbs don’t cause extracellular water retention
i was kinda ignorant ngl.
only upside of having all those "keto" bars laying around is that they taste fucking great

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EasternRightWinger15 and Bewusst
I have a narrow mandible (bigonial width), a tall forehead and a narrowish mouth
A lot less failos, my only good features i think are my cheekbones and nose and that’s it. Maybe eyebrows too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912
From what you're describing, I've concluded that it's over.

jk why the fuck is "a haircut" on there LOL ???

but im in the 16/18% range rn and i wanna lean down to 12/13 tbh
in my case watching ratio of sodium and potassium made ultra big difference, I will send PM

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873 and Bewusst
A lot less failos, my only good features i think are my cheekbones and nose and that’s it. Maybe eyebrows too
I don’t have fewer failos than you. Those were just to refute your claims

I don’t have fewer failos than you. Those were just to refute your claims
U said u have narrow mouth, are u considering using those mouth stretchers? There’s been some threads about it these last days

U said u have narrow mouth, are u considering using those mouth stretchers? There’s been some threads about it these last days
No, it’s not that much of a failo for me. Would be at the bottom of my looksmaxxing to-do list

• +1
Reactions: PYT
Why would you want an upper bleph? It’s not a surgery designed for males unless you’re old and have extremely sagging upper eyelid skin. In most cases it makes your eyes look more buggy and horizontally shorter.

Also be careful with reverse brow lift because for eyebrows it’s not the lower the better, especially when you don’t have prominent Supra orbital bones. Its position has to fit your harmony. In some cases very low set brows can make you look tired and angry, or make your eye area proportionally out of place because you have a big forehead/ bad ES ratio.

• +1
Reactions: Bewusst and Deleted member 6873
Mirin u Beowulf

• JFL
Reactions: Bewusst and Deleted member 6873
Why would you want an upper bleph? It’s not a surgery designed for males unless you’re old and have extremely sagging upper eyelid skin. In most cases it makes your eyes look more buggy and horizontally shorter.

Also be careful with reverse brow lift because for eyebrows it’s not the lower the better, especially when you don’t have prominent Supra orbital bones. Its position has to fit your harmony. In some cases very low set brows can make you look tired and angry, or make your eye area proportionally out of place because you have a big forehead/ bad ES ratio.
Because I have saggy skin on my right eyelid, which makes my eyes asymmetrical and look a bit tired. Reverse brow lift is for high-set eyebrow arches. I’m just looking for better proportions.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616
Because I have saggy skin on my right eyelid, which makes my eyes asymmetrical and look a bit tired.
What about ptosis surgery?

What about ptosis surgery?
I don’t have ptosis. It’s just the skin (excess hooding just on one eye) not muscle-related.

Btw, how much did you pay for your genioplasty and do you still have screws or anything in your body? Would you mind pm’ing me before/after pics?

- Bimax with CCW rotation and sliding genioplasty
- Canthoplasty, lower lid retraction, orbital decompression, and orbital rim implants
- Retin A, dermarolling, and maybe laser treatment for skin
- Botox for crow's feet
- Might have to fat graft to lift lower face fat that's sunk with age (even though I'm only 23) back to upper face if the bimax doesn't stretch it
- Continue hitting the gym hard and get up to 175 lbs while remaining ~10% bf

After all that I'll look decent I guess. Hoping to get it all done within the next year and a half.

• +1
- Bimax with CCW rotation and sliding genioplasty
- Canthoplasty, lower lid retraction, orbital decompression, and orbital rim implants
- Retin A, dermarolling, and maybe laser treatment for skin
- Botox for crow's feet
- Might have to fat graft to lift lower face fat that's sunk with age (even though I'm only 23) back to upper face if the bimax doesn't stretch it
- Continue hitting the gym hard and get up to 175 lbs while remaining ~10% bf

After all that I'll look decent I guess. Hoping to get it all done within the next year and a half.
Good luck. Sounds like a lot of pain, effort and money. Pics?

Good luck. Sounds like a lot of pain, effort and money. Pics?
I'll give good before/after pics when I'm done man. I want to shock everyone here with how much I've been able to improve and motivate even the people who feel the most hopeless lol.

It'll be an absolute pain but I've managed to save up $25k so far from just trading stocks since March. I should be able to double that by the end of the year, but I want to contribute some of it to finish off my student loans. I graduate college in December and I should start making $70k/year off the bat. And since I'm pretty frugal, between work and trading I should be able to save a couple thousand a month. I think I'll have enough for both bimax (overseas) and Taban by the beginning of next summer so the plan is to get both around the same time. All the while lifting and softmaxxing until then.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Timelessbrah and Bewusst
25k for that

• Woah
25k for that
Could you list off the cost of each procedure separately? Sounds like a lot, more than I’d be able to make in the near future

Teach me how to do that. Astonishing if true!
It's a lot harder than you would think man. I'm worried about teaching anybody because I don't want to be partially responsible for someone else potentially losing a ton of money and I don't have the time (between classes, working part time, trading, and lifting) to handhold anybody through the process and tell them exactly what to get into and when to enter/exit. It involves being able to read charts and wait for A+ setups, knowing the market and how most traders will react, and having the patience and discipline to not let your emotions get the best of you. Also I got in at the right time because around March-May it was much easier to make money if you had a small account or were new to the game. All these garbage "COVID related" companies were soaring in value so it felt like you could throw cash at virtually anything and you'd profit. Now, a lot of traders who don't know what they're doing are getting absolutely fucked. In this more recent market I'm not even so much actively trading multiple times a day anymore; I'm more so holding a few stocks for weeks' periods at a time and waiting for 20-30% moves that I can cash out on.

If you're really interested in learning I would say go to youtube and watch as much content as you can to learn about chart patterns, trading strategies, indicators, etc, and then instead of starting out with real money, you can make a papertrading account until you get the hang of things so you don't have to lose a lot of money in order to learn. You have to really be willing to put in the work to be successful at it though. If you'd rather go with something easier that doesn't have as much risk, I suggest instead investing in blue chip companies (diversifying of course) and researching which ones offer good long term growth or are just beaten down because of this economy and should recover eventually. How much in savings do you have anyways?

Last edited:
  • +1
why does my face get obese then after eating a huge popcorn and sugary drink in one sitting?

why does my face get obese then after eating a huge popcorn and sugary drink in one sitting?
Popcorn is often loaded with salt. Same with cornflakes. You need more potassium to balance out excess sodium

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
Bro do you know if they offer browridge implants in Europe?

Popcorn is often loaded with salt. Same with cornflakes. You need more potassium to balance out excess sodium
yeah, kinda realized my retardation after posting but cba to edit it
maybe good carbs are good afterall