What I need to see to trust a woman

Magical Apple

Magical Apple

Wisest
You see the first thing a woman needs to prove to me is that she is a rational agent who will act within a predictable and reasonable self interest. A woman who does not act in a rational self interest even if she is a person with very good intentions is as problematic as a psychopath.

The second thing I need to trust a woman is, not her word but rather a clearly observable reality in such that her cheating on me or causing harm to me will cause enough harm to her in return that it does not benefit her self interest. While this is in no way an exact science its a very good place to start on finding out whether you can trust a woman for a long term relationship.

@Collagen or rope @AlexAP

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel and Collagen or rope
You see the first thing a woman needs to prove to me is that she is a rational agent who will act within a predictable and reasonable self interest. A woman who does not act in a rational self interest even if she is a person with very good intentions is as problematic as a psychopath.

The second thing I need to trust a woman is, not her word but rather a clearly observable reality in such that her cheating on me or causing harm to me will cause enough harm to her in return that it does not benefit her self interest. While this is in no way an exact science its a very good place to start on finding out whether you can trust a woman for a long term relationship.

I need a woman who adheres to Mao Zedong Thought, Deng Xiaoping Theory, Jiang Zemin's Three Represents, Hu Jintao's Scientific Outlook on Development and Xi Jinping Theory.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17311 and Magical Apple

Gay. I need to see a hymen and a collar on her neck

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview and KDA Player
Don’t think you’ll be trusting a woman anytime soon then, and nor should you be

Trust no bitch