What I noticed about Chads

Swagwaffle

Swagwaffle

Quality Posts Only
Chads don’t talk much. They lived it all already. They fulfilled all their sexual fantasies way back at around age 12-16.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Nick.Harte, horizontallytall and Deleted member 6401
They don't have to talk much to earn respect. Your average PSL'er puts a Chad on a really high pedestal.. Imagine girls and males who feel intimidated by him.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Swagwaffle
They don't have to talk much to earn respect. Your average PSL'er puts a Chad on a really high pedestal.. Imagine girls and males who feel intimidated by him.
If you're intimidated by some faggy dutch chad then idk what to say. Only Blacks are intimidating

• +1
If you're intimidated by some faggy dutch chad then idk what to say. Only Blacks are intimidating

Ethnics are more intimidating in my eyes. Especially if they're in a group. Blacks are much more social and can laugh with you even if they don't know you.

Ethnics always look angry and won't act nice with you until you know them better

Ethnics are more intimidating in my eyes. Especially if they're in a group. Blacks are much more social and can laugh with you even if they don't know you.

Ethnics always look angry and won't act nice with you until you know them better

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 6401 and Swagwaffle

Yeah probably. But I can get along with almost any ethnic very easily ( I'm not autist irl), just gotta tell them some sandnigger jokes and talk like a retard with a loud voice and exaggerate anything u say. Oh and also call them "brother"

• +1
Lel internet bug
Yeah probably. But I can get along with almost any ethnic very easily ( I'm not autist irl), just gotta tell them some sandnigger jokes and talk like a retard with a loud voice and exaggerate anything u say. Oh and also call them "brother"

That's the typical sandnigger talk. You have to act very receiving to become friends. Sandniggers are the best friends tbh since they always back you up. Dutchies won't do shit if I got in a fight

• +1
Lel internet bug

That's the typical sandnigger talk. You have to act very receiving to become friends. Sandniggers are the best friends tbh since they always back you up. Dutchies won't do shit if I got in a fight
A dutch "male" would grab your hand and urge you to leave, sandniggers will call the entire gang through phone or whatsapp and the squad will be there in 5 minutes armed with knives and lead pipes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Nibba and Swagwaffle
I don't talk much and I'm far from being a chad. I'm just a social failure with autism.

• +1
Many Chads, and Tyrones also, are the new incels

• +1
yeah i agree. like the little scrappy gangbangers aint shit but the 6'6 roided niggers at my gym are another story entirely lol. they're the only people i wouldn't fuck with srs

• +1
yeah i agree. like the little scrappy gangbangers aint shit but the 6'6 roided niggers at my gym are another story entirely lol. they're the only people i wouldn't fuck with srs
The lightskin ones are mostly fags but the dark skin west african stock niggers, those you shouldn't even make eye contact with

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Swagwaffle and Nibba
The lightskin ones are mostly fags but the dark skin west african stock niggers, those you shouldn't even make eye contact with
yeah they're so aggressive from living in constant danger that theyre bound to fuk you up

• +1
Basically this kind
maxresdefault.jpg

yeah they're so aggressive from living in constant danger that theyre bound to fuk you up
What do u do when a see a ooga booga bouta cross ur way on the street

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Nick.Harte, Deleted member 6401, Swagwaffle and 1 other person