what i really need to be able to go out without having a seizure

zeno

zeno

low effort account
this is a serious thread, and i need ALL these to be able to go out and dont feel suicidal about my face (if im super lucky turn me into 4.5/5psl) and in that order prob:
double jaw
rhino
orbital decompression (jfl at this brutal surgery :feelsmega::feelsgiga::feelswow:)
orbital implants
lower eyelid retraction surgery

how much money i got? like 5 euros rn
ill never make it fucjcgjrjhjerjhie

:feelsrope:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1089 and turkproducer
Js most people who think they need orbital decompression just have shit tier zygos which makes their eye area look like shit. You'd have to be actual subhuman to need a dangerous procedure like that.

Js most people who think they need orbital decompression just have shit tier zygos which makes their eye area look like shit. You'd have to be actual subhuman to need a dangerous procedure like that.
i am actualy subhuman, please elaborate how dangerous is this, anyone that got fucked up after?
probably my eye area would look ok just with orbital implants but the lower eyelid bulge wont go away if i dont do decompression and i wont do lower eyelid retraction surgery without decompression... a guy posted an example of someone who had bug eyes and got fucked by taban by doing eyelid retraction