What I suggest you to do if you are ugly

You genuinely have potential to reach MTN and maybe get a LTB and have a happy family life, but you refuse to looksmaxx so this ain't happening. It's crazy how looksminned you are, like you're not even doing the basics
No im ugly

Well. It doesnt matter, how you look, if you are a pussy and a jester. U will always be humiliated

Well. It doesnt matter, how you look, if you are a pussy and a jester. U will always be humiliated
speaking from expierence?

• +1
Reactions: Samsepioler
Wtf most people can go from
Ltn to htn or sometimes to even chadlite by hardmaxxing. People just have to stop being soft and hardmaxx. Might not even need to harmaxx in some cases.

Nt streamers are incel tier

• +1
Reactions: Samsepioler
I’m getting surgery.

I got 50 slays with what I have. With surgery and a Zyzz style tren blast my slay count can finally go parabolic.

Never trust these retards who tell you you need to spend thousands in surgery, bad idea
Most people didnt even recommend you surgery... YOU always asked for surgery advice and people told you to do the basic softmaxxing but you werent able to do even that...

Most people didnt even recommend you surgery... YOU always asked for surgery advice and people told you to do the basic softmaxxing but you werent able to do even that...
1 post, who are you?

you should get banned again for this one

Stop using and going in blackpill communities
Start to focus on your job, gaming, hobbies, friendships, live your life like a normal person and have the most fun you can have
As an ugly person you will have large issues with sexual relationships but anything else you can can have an happy life
Trust me, im ugly and since i stopped looksmaxxing and thinking i can improve i have a peace of mine, i was simply born unattractive and nothing can change it
I need money bruh