What I think about Palestinians and Israelis

.*my*.

.*my*.

Kess mah ess
As someone who is familiar with both Palestinians and Israelis (I have sandnigger and kike ancestors), I would say that the average Palestinian and the average Israeli are almost equally dumb.

But Israelis are a little bit smarter.

As in:

4 in 10 Israelis speak arabic.
but
1 in 10 Palestinians speak Hebrew.

They're both stupid and proof is that not one side can take enough control so that the other side can shut up and comply, but the average Jew is probable in terms of intelligence a 5/10 but the average Palestinian/Arab is a 3/10. Proof is how fucked their current position is.

What do you guys think?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090
You're a jew so you're biased and your opinion on this doesn't matter, a useless thread.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Romeo1111, Lmao, Be_ConfidentBro and 4 others
honestly i dont give a single fuck about both sides, i feel like 90% of the world thinks like this.

its just that most people hate israel so they support the palestianians jfl.

i do think ashkenazis larp as being true israelis and should drop their larp beliefs really fast

also... the average mutt israeli has 95 IQ JFL at thinking kikes are smart, its only the ones with germanic ancestry.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1476, Lmao, Be_ConfidentBro and 3 others
honestly i dont give a single fuck about both sides, i feel like 90% of the world thinks like this.

i do think ashkenazis larp as being true israelis and should drop their larp beliefs really fast

also... the average mutt israeli has 95 IQ JFL at thinking kikes are smart, its only the ones with germanic ancestry.
Palestinians aren't victims, they just play the victims. First they allow intruders to take their land even though they had the power to stop it, then they continue to allow them to have a state, and since they did that you would expect them to shut up like worthless subhumans but nooooo, they have to cowardly kill an unarmed Israeli every once in a while, and then they act surprised when they get ambushed by Israeli soldiers.

• JFL
Reactions: animo123
Palestinians aren't victims, they just play the victims. First they allow intruders to take their land even though they had the power to stop it, then they continue to allow them to have a state, and since they did that you would expect them to shut up like worthless subhumans but nooooo, they have to cowardly kill an unarmed Israeli every once in a while, and then they act surprised when they get ambushed by Israeli soldiers.
as i said

i dont give a fuck

both can go fuck themselves

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12669, Danish_Retard and .*my*.
lol they didnt allow anyone they had no say in the matter
after the ottomans fell the british and the rothschilds in particular gifted the land to the jew
how where they to defend themselves when they didnt even have an army

lol they didnt allow anyone they had no say in the matter
after the ottomans fell the british and the rothschilds in particular gifted the land to the jew
how where they to defend themselves when they didnt even have an army
they didn't all perish defending what's theirs. That's how I know that they allowed it

Ironically azkhenazi Jews have very little Germanic ancestry despite living in Germany for so long. The average Ashkenazi is basically a mixture of Italian, Eastern European ( Russian and polish) with some Middle Eastern ancestry. They’re between 80 to 90 percent European by ancestry