What I will have achieved by the end of the next year:

Acne Victim

Acne Victim

lobotomy + monobloc patient
- 10k saved towards LL
- 40 points higher credit score so I can get a loan for the rest of LL
- at least 50k in organic traffic per month to my ecommerce brand from digital assets
- own and mastered some of the equipment needed to finish off the manufacturing process of my ecom products
- have 20k saved towards a house deposit so i can look at getting a mortgage on one
- built personal brand to quite a good level, looking professional
- have lots of professional pics in diff locations for personal brand and personal instagram
- finished my sleeve
- fully softmaxxed ideal hair length grow, etc..
- get back in the gym, get to 40kg dumbell chest press for 10 reps again. (this is the only one i really have no motivation for, natty gymcelling is such a scam)
- have 6 months boxing experience, lots of sparring experience, studied it at home a lot and mastered the strategies.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: russiancelreturns, poopoohead, Amadeus and 4 others
60k for transgender surgery

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead, coisbhai, SubHumanHere and 1 other person
No way you're getting ll

• Hmm...
Reactions: Acne Victim
Hopefully you will get your virgin after accomplishing this. I know you don't believe in getting virgins but I believe in you ! :love:🤞

• Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: midlatinocel and Acne Victim
Nice

• +1
- 10k saved towards LL
- at least 50k in organic traffic per month to my ecommerce brand from digital assets
- own and mastered some of the equipment needed to finish off the manufacturing process of my ecom products
- have 20k saved towards a house deposit so i can look at getting a mortgage on one
- have lots of professional pics in diff locations for personal brand and personal instagram
- finished my sleeve
- get back in the gym, get to 40kg dumbell chest press for 10 reps again. (this is the only one i really have no motivation for, natty gymcelling is such a scam)
- have 6 months boxing experience, lots of sparring experience, studied it at home a lot and mastered the strategies.
Time to get ll to go from 6'4" to 6'7". Just a cheap 100k.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead and Acne Victim
  • JFL
- 10k saved towards LL
- finished my sleeve
Dam mogs me man how tall are you?

• +1
I still am not sure if I will get LL already in the process of getting MSE but that was already for health reasons would get that regardless of looks.

I'm close to 5'10 a little under. But I don't think my plates are closed so we will see. LL seems like a last ditch option I will likely never regain my physical ability and look uncanny. Even successful surgeries the person is like 10-20% less coordinated. Wish I took HGH at 16 and didn't take height stunting drugs. I still have gotten success at my height and as my skin clears up I look even better

• +1
- 10k saved towards LL
- finished my sleeve
Ur not getting LL let's be real, just buy lifts and get surgeries for the face if needed.

- 10k saved towards LL
- finished my sleeve
Height?

theres no way youll be the first person on org to get LL

Pretty ambitious goals, good luck man.

• +1
Meanwhile I’ll go from 5’7 to 6’8 with LL inshallah
Impossible trying to outdo me? I'll go straight for 7 feet.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Acne Victim and falcon1
bro thinks hes @Ai Impact

• JFL