What I will use for all the money from dropshipping/youtube/affiliate marketing

D

Deleted member 23554

Deleting my account rn
Fiverr is the best website built since the invention of the internet. It allows you to find people from poor countries and make them work like a slave back in the days for 5$. My ultimate plan is to reach 100k$ in the next a few months and use all the money to make Indian computer scientists work for me. For example look at this guy:

He codes an hypercasual game from scratch for only 10 bucks. I will pay him 100 for 10 games and use all of my money for TikTok Ads. I've already run a campaign for my dropshipping store so I know how it works. I will make my first million this way. I already started to talk to a few people in the industry to learn how things work in a better way. In 2024 I will share my bank account and delete my account on this shithole since I will be able to get all the surgeries I want (worth 150k.)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21146, Jeffrey Epstein and capybara
nice

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23554
Ive had the exact same thoughts for a while. Every single western company is currently outsourcing as much of their workload as possible to people from 2nd world countries for pennies, its about time entrepreneurs do it too. It's literally the way of the future. Your next step should be to pay influencers from places like india to advertise products you want to dropship since they will have an enormous audience due to india's massive population. You can assemble a team of third worlders to build you an app/product, pay more third worlders to design a site for you to sell it on and then more third worlders to advertise it

• +1
Reactions: YUNGMAXXER, Deleted member 6128 and Deleted member 23554
Ive had the exact same thoughts for a while. Every single western company is currently outsourcing as much of their workload as possible to people from 2nd world countries for pennies, its about time entrepreneurs do it too. It's literally the way of the future. Your next step should be to pay influencers from places like india to advertise products you want to dropship since they will have an enormous audience due to india's massive population. You can assemble a team of third worlders to build you an app/product, pay more third worlders to design a site for you to sell it on and then more third worlders to advertise it
dropshipping is too limited unless you are extremely lucky and selling indians doesnt make sense since they are less likely to spen 50 bucks on a useless product. but if i can release a mobile game i can literally make millions out of it since i will have enough money to advertise it. for example if i spen 10k for advertisement and get some money out of it i will use it for ads again. after a point it will become profitable enough to make a million since i will have a few games and in app purchases along with ads in the game. you pay google play 25usd for life time developer account and 100usd yearly to apple. its really the cheapest thing if you have enough money/audience for advertisement.

• Love it
Reactions: Sleeper
Fiverr is the best website built since the invention of the internet. It allows you to find people from poor countries and make them work like a slave back in the days for 5$. My ultimate plan is to reach 100k$ in the next a few months and use all the money to make Indian computer scientists work for me. For example look at this guy:

He codes an hypercasual game from scratch for only 10 bucks. I will pay him 100 for 10 games and use all of my money for TikTok Ads. I've already run a campaign for my dropshipping store so I know how it works. I will make my first million this way. I already started to talk to a few people in the industry to learn how things work in a better way. In 2024 I will share my bank account and delete my account on this shithole since I will be able to get all the surgeries I want (worth 150k.)
Keep in mind, he is most likely editing a pre made game and just reselling it 100 times over.

But you can drive traffic through paid ads, I think tik tok ads would be good for this.

• +1

Mirin this plan, but there are a lot of holes. Good luck brother!

• +1
Keep in mind, he is most likely editing a pre made game and just reselling it 100 times over.

But you can drive traffic through paid ads, I think tik tok ads would be good for this.
i find a game that’s not published but only shared on youtube and ask him to clone it

gl boyo, give some Chai to the bhai working

• JFL