What I would do if I got a virgin JB gf

D

Deleted member 17311

Don't hate the player, hate the game
If I managed to get a virgin, jb gf, I would not hesitate to do everything in my power to isolate her completely from the rest of the world. I'd either have her locked up in my basement, Fritzl style. Or I'd get a mortgage for some small house in some extremely secluded area in the Swedish wilderness and live with her there. Of course I'd pamper her with all kinds of gifts and commodities since I'm not a monster, just a morally superior man. But I'd also expect her to put out for me whenever I want to. Sex on the bedroom, kitchen table, living-room sofa or carpet, ANYWHERE! Also she has to swallow my coom every day and say "thanks for the milk, daddy!" after swallowing. At about 18 I'll put a baby into her and if it turns out a boy it'll always be an abortion, but if it turns out being a girl I'll raise her together with my jb wife until my daughter is 13, in which I'll then proceed to execute my then old and wrinkly 30-something used-to-be-jb wife with a shotgun in the woods and repeat the process with my fresh, jb waifu daughter. And if she asks anything about her moms disappearance I'd just say she left us like a true, selfish cunt, and that AWALT, so my jb daughter grows up resenting her own gender and worship my cock, balls and coom.

I'm an absolute genious.
@Octillionaire3

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Banderacell, Toth's thot, thecel and 10 others
Christian Bale GIF by PeacockTV

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Deleted member and Deleted member 17311
Tales from Karachi

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17311
If I managed to get a virgin, jb gf, I would not hesitate to do everything in my power to isolate her completely from the rest of the world. I'd either have her locked up in my basement, Fritzl style. Or I'd get a mortgage for some small house in some extremely secluded area in the Swedish wilderness and live with her there. Of course I'd pamper her with all kinds of gifts and commodities since I'm not a monster, just a morally superior man. But I'd also expect her to put out for me whenever I want to. Sex on the bedroom, kitchen table, living-room sofa or carpet, ANYWHERE! Also she has to swallow my coom every day and say "thanks for the milk, daddy!" after swallowing. At about 18 I'll put a baby into her and if it turns out a boy it'll always be an abortion, but if it turns out being a girl I'll raise her together with my jb wife until my daughter is 13, in which I'll then proceed to execute my then old and wrinkly 30-something used-to-be-jb wife with a shotgun in the woods and repeat the process with my fresh, jb waifu daughter. And if she asks anything about her moms disappearance I'd just say she left us like a true, selfish cunt, and that AWALT, so my jb daughter grows up resenting her own gender and worship my cock, balls and coom.

I'm an absolute genious.
@Octillionaire3
I saw this on niggwrpill.club

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot and isis_Bleach