What I wrote on the note(I think)

blackoutwhitein

blackoutwhitein

Banned
“Hey, said name. I honestly think you’re very pretty, and I want to get to know you more. If you’re not dating anyone, do you want to exchange numbers and see where that goes from there? If so, put your number down below. If not, say no.”

Last edited:
“Hey, Kelsey. I honestly think you’re very pretty, and I want to get to know you more. If you’re not dating anyone, do you want to exchange numbers and see where that goes from there? If so, put your number down below. If not, say no.”
dont do this lol

Low inhibition or blue pilled af

Notes is a very BluePill way to approach women, your text adds another layer of BluePill on top of it. You can't look manly by writing a note, but if you really want to do so at least go straight to the point in a more commanding way. Not: excuse me, I hope I am not bothering you, but if it is ok, could you please, if there is no better male than me interested in you, pass me your phone number. Better example:
"Hey, I think you are cute, I'd like to invite you on a date, write me your phone number:"

• +1
Reactions: Hunter
i feel sorry for you. maybe you need to get hurt to understand how the world works

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 281
you don't deserve this... but you also kinda do :feelsbadman:
latest

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
just ask her out in person

Notes is a very BluePill way to approach women, your text adds another layer of BluePill on top of it. You can't look manly by writing a note, but if you really want to do so at least go straight to the point in a more commanding way. Not: excuse me, I hope I am not bothering you, but if it is ok, could you please, if there is no better male than me interested in you, pass me your phone number. Better example:
"Hey, I think you are cute, I'd like to invite you on a date, write me your phone number:"
Currently looking back at my old threads, coulda said something like this, fuck.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 176 and ChoSeungHui
I don't know what makes you so stupid, but it really works