What if AI will take your job?

reborn

reborn

Banned
Imagine Cyborgs with ChatGPT 4 running on them. They could do any job you can do. Better, faster, without sleeping, working 24 hours a day and free of charge once you have purchased it.

What if you get broke and have to live on the streets because bots take your job?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24712
You become a repair man to repair the robots

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26859, 5'7 zoomer, Deleted member 19036 and 2 others
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Deleted member 19036 and jojoyou
well, there will be an unemployment crisis. Lets see what happens

well, there will be an unemployment crisis. Lets see what happens

Absolutely. A massive one. I can not see anything a cyborg with ChatGPT 10 or whatever we will have in 10 years could not do that I can do. He is probably even going to have a better personality. Actually I think they will make us completely obsolete. They will just be better than us in every single aspect.

Imagine a world where everybody is Bill Gates and Elon Musk. Such a world would not need you anymore.

Return of the luddites, even dumber than the first time

Imagine Cyborgs with ChatGPT 4 running on them. They could do any job you can do. Better, faster, without sleeping, working 24 hours a day and free of charge once you have purchased it.

What if you get broke and have to live on the streets because bots take your job?
I've already warned you about the dangers of technology, and why it must be stopped, but you didn't listen!

man that would be awesome
I would chill 24/7 with no stress

Can't take what I don't have.

Ai can wash dishes ? Gaw damn

"my job"

LOOOOOOOOOLOLOLLOLLOLLLLLLL