What if goatis was on here

slavicpsycho

slavicpsycho

NEET
What if he was? Fuck, imagine if he secretely lurks here... Or imagine talking to goatis on here that would be so cool man. Do you think he has an account on here? I wish he does, we'd be best friends! And talk to each other everyday :) . I really hope he has an account here :)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: watah, IAMNOTANINCEL, Latvianchud185 and 5 others
Same tbh ngl

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: watah, Jova, slavicpsycho and 1 other person
I was just watching his new YouTube video a few minutes ago

• +1
Reactions: watah, Jova and slavicpsycho
nah bud he’d be my best friend hands off

• JFL
Reactions: Jova and slavicpsycho
  • +1
Reactions: cooldude1231, Jova and ey88
What if he was? Fuck, imagine if he secretely lurks here...
In one of his streams he mentioned this site and 4chan. He said "the userbase isn't exactly filled with bright people". He probably hates this place ngl

• JFL
Damn I didn’t know he had videos on there, I thought just telegram where you had to pay
It's the archive from his banned channel. He actually talks about stuff instead of reacting. There's a few videos that aren't on there if you wanna see even more go on internet archive

• +1
Reactions: Jova and ey88
In one of his streams he mentioned this site and 4chan. He said "the userbase isn't exactly filled with bright people". He probably hates this place ngl
Hating 4chan could mean a lot of things though he's blackpilled too

• +1
Reactions: Jova and ey88
It's the archive from his banned channel. He actually talks about stuff instead of reacting. There's a few videos that aren't on there if you wanna see even more go on internet archive
Ok thanks bro

• +1
I want an audio of him calling me a slave and I want him say the word « Oofy doofy »