What if Harvey Weinstein Looked Like Brad Pitt??? Would he be home free???

D

Deleted member 47549

Alpha Chadlite 😎 High IQ With A Higher Body Count😜
What if Harvey Weinstein was just born in the wrong body???

If Harvey looked like Brad Pitt would he be free right now???

Attachments

• 140E0D14-95CD-45E9-AA9A-5B1E978BE401.webp
    31.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 3D570E92-D245-4091-8A0B-4882E290251D.webp
    99.2 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: DelonLover1999
He'd be free. But the thing is, if he was born GL he wouldn't need to become big and powerful in Hollywood. He needed to do that because he was ugly.

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26 and DelonLover1999
trick question

if he looked like pitt no one would’ve even pressed charges

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26 and ElBastardo
trick question

if he looked like pitt no one would’ve even pressed charges

You don’t think any of his jealous bitter pump and dumps would be mad enough to press charges ??

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26
He'd be free. But the thing is, if he was born GL he wouldn't need to become big and powerful in Hollywood. He needed to do that because he was ugly.

Very true. Ugly fuck had no choice foids forced him to do this.

• +1
Reactions: ElBastardo
You don’t think any of his jealous bitter pump and dumps would be mad enough to press charges ??
Maybe so, but i’m sure brad pitt has pumped and dumped plenty and no one has done this so…

You need to do more to piss off a girl than just having a ONS and not calling her back, at least when you’re a chad

Maybe so, but i’m sure brad pitt has pumped and dumped plenty and no one has done this so…

You need to do more to piss off a girl than just having a ONS and not calling her back, at least when you’re a chad

So you don’t think any women would come forward and report Brad Pitt if he did what Harvey did to them?

Is Chads powers that strong that he can get away with rape?

Weinstein raped no one. However, those women FELT raped for having to sleep with an ugly man for money/position in Hollywood. I mean, they had the choice NOT to sleep with him. Of course, that would mean no Hollywood career and getting a regular job. But millions of women work regular jobs. It might not be fun or glamorous to be a manager at Walmart, but she wouldn't have had to have sex with Weinstein.

Just like they weren't obligated to sleep with Weinstein, he wasn't obligated to use his influence to get them a Hollywood career.

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26
So you don’t think any women would come forward and report Brad Pitt if he did what Harvey did to them?

Is Chads powers that strong that he can get away with rape?
i don’t think he could get away with rape, but it’s unlikely it would have come to that