(What If) Humans have powers

SchizoTuto

SchizoTuto

Bronze
Humans can fly. You've been lied to so your brain isnt able to use this ability.

The only way would be to truly believe you can fly, but you cant, because you'll always had a doubt. And that doubt will lock your powers.

Dont try anything stupid after this post BTW !!!!

You're not ready to use your powers and you'll never be. Its too late. Your brain is cooked.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: oily703 and slavicpsycho
Mind is the power / ritual and witchcraft

Brb going to jump off a building and see if I can fly

• +1
Reactions: Rhino LeFort
🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️
Humans can fly. You've been lied to so your brain isnt able to use this ability.

The only way would be to truly believe you can fly, but you cant, because you'll always had a doubt. And that doubt will lock your powers.

Dont try anything stupid after this post BTW !!!!

You're not ready to use your powers and you'll never be. Its too late. Your brain is cooked.

high iq thought

• +1
Reactions: SchizoTuto
Brb going to jump off a building and see if I can fly
Will watch the news for update because I dont think you'll be able to update yourself

• JFL
Reactions: N1666
Ngl witchcraft is real
It is but not possible today unless you have top 0.1% mind/psyche/ chosen or special in some way 2000+ years ago it was very common

Hollywood and all movies make witchcraft look like some fake fantasy thing

• +1
Reactions: AstroSky and SchizoTuto
It is but not possible today unless you have top 0.1% mind/psyche/ chosen or special in some way 2000+ years ago it was very common

Hollywood and all movies make witchcraft look like some fake fantasy thing
Yeah ik. Maybe I have a top mind. Never gonna try anyways.

• +1
Reactions: AstroSky and slavicpsycho
When I was a kid I used to be able to spin a paper wheel while under a clear plastic tub. They called it pin wheeling. I could spontaneously spin it in any direction I pleased. I also did alot of chi work and all this random witch craft stuff all the time. I'd focus my energy and I could feel it. I could see colors around people and it drove me nuts. I'd bring it in school and drive people's nuts because neither air or magnets could explain it away. People would try to look for solutions and call me a liar. As I got older I lost this ability. However I can still see aura around others.

I did a reading by a psych in Florida and they claimed with utmost certainly that I'm gifted in the mind and throat energy's and am meant to be a massive teacher. They kept insisting I must act now and help the world

Then i found out I'm a life path 33.

Too many shit adding up that insists im spiritually gifted. Doesn't help I also have central hetrocromia and it's supposedly connected to gifted spiritual gifts.

Could be just being sctizo tho. Did I mention I also had many near death experiences where I somehow survived? Hit by a car 4 times. Flew 2 of the times. Came out unharmed. But my bike which is steel was totaled. Then i played the lottery right after on that very day I did that and won 500 dollars lol 😆 idk man.

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho