What if humbling was the way ?

K

ka_cnt

Bronze
Weird title but let me explain, what if assuming that we couldn’t get stacy even in a billions years of lifetime and that dating random ltb/mtb was the way.I have a friend who’s an low tier MTN at best ( yet he still tries to explain that he mogs me ( he is one the cringe TikTok looksmaxxing guys ) and mocks for being here ) but he manages to fuck girls ( ofc they’re ltb but he still slays ) while most of us are rotting here and looksmax in hope to be a Chad to date a stacy even though it’s almost impossible.

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel
Weird title but let me explain, what if assuming that we couldn’t get stacy even in a billions years of lifetime and that dating random ltb/mtb was the way.I have a friend who’s an low tier MTN at best ( yet he still tries to explain that he mogs me ( he is one the cringe TikTok looksmaxxing guys ) and mocks for being here ) but he manages to fuck girls ( ofc they’re ltb but he still slays ) while most of us are rotting here and looksmax in hope to be a Chad to date a stacy even though it’s almost impossible.
Tbh ile take a retarded ltb if it means pussy ill do anything except rape and necrophillia as long as i get pussy

• Ugh..
Reactions: ka_cnt
Tbh ile take a retarded ltb if it means pussy ill do anything except rape and necrophillia as long as i get pussy
Nah we need 115+IQ stacy to avoid having bad offsprings

• +1
Reactions: alurmo
Animals?

Tbh pigs and horses are the only animals id realistically fuck bc their pussy looks similar to a females pussy but there arent alot of animal barns where i live

Tbh pigs and horses are the only animals id realistically fuck bc their pussy looks similar to a females pussy but there arent alot of animal barns where i live
Man, oh man, if I were a lurker reading this forum now, shit, I'd definitely stay the hell away from it.

• +1
Reactions: alurmo
Not sure bud. No way to know

I just cant stand ltbs or mtbs, despite being a LTN im only attracted to HTN+,
How can some men fuck ugly whales or woman that look transgender

• +1
Reactions: ka_cnt

Users who are viewing this thread

Back