What if I get fired?

PseudoMaxxer

PseudoMaxxer

Mentally unstable.
I would be depressed.

Ok 12h a day, but it’s a fucking office job I don’t do shit I rot here all day and stay in the fresh air while it’s summer.

If I lose this i’ll have to work some manual labor in 45 degrees celsius for 8 a day for the rest of the summer and winter and life..

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and TechnoBoss
Good morning bro

• Love it
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: n9wiff and PseudoMaxxer
Nice bro, im getting ready for first day at work
good luck nigga, i’m waiting for my break in 30 minutes to get a coffee and some a cig

• Love it
Reactions: ltsOver
So you get okay pay? You don’t mind the office job?

Good morning bro hope you’re doing okay. I am very stressed.

If you don’t mind me asking can I ask what country are you living in? I’m in NYC. It’s currently middle of the night for me right now (3:25am)

• So Sad
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
So you get okay pay?
pretty good pay, for my age and experience, I make more money that all my friends and i’m sitting in a fucking chair lurking .org
You don’t mind the office job?
Not really, I would love to not work for anyone and work from home on my own business, but that’ll take some time.
Good morning bro hope you’re doing okay. I am very stressed.
I sleep literally 1h, my head is about to explode.

Got to work and I might be getting fired (heard my boss talking about firing someone, and it’s obviously either me or the new kid in the manufacturing sector)

But tbh it could very easily be me, they always look at me in a weird way, like they are superior to me and despise me.

They might get rid of me.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Does this nigga ever stop complaining? Bitches about work constantly, now saying how bad it would be if he lost his job. He's like a woman.

• JFL
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and pentamogged9000