what if I'm actually attractive and girls think I'm out of their league?

Veganist

Veganist

Demon
52adfb7fca3a3898c984efee96aaa83d.jpg

@yandex99 @_MVP_ @the BULL

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WatermelonLover, exo, 5'7 zoomer and 8 others
You need to buzz your head , wear all black Nike clothes, have a male purse and carry a speaker around blasting Greek trap .

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: WatermelonLover, silencio and soover4me
u are stupid, women never think someones out their league even fat chick wants chad

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: jacky hanma, N1666, Klaas Vaaker and 5 others
u are stupid, women never think someones out their league even fat chick wants chad
brutal blackpill thoughts:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill: but unfortunately its real

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
I also thought that until I asked a girl if she would gave me her insta. She looked at me disgusted and started laughing :feelswhy::feelswah:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Klaas Vaaker, AustinCutler and try2beme
This

Why else does hypgergamy happen

• +1
Reactions: N1666, USERΝAME and Klaas Vaaker
I also thought that until I asked a girl if she would gave me her insta. She looked at me disgusted and started laughing :feelswhy::feelswah:

because u admitted you are attracted to her so she got her ego boost from u and then sent you away

if you think your looks are the real deal then you should act like the real deal as well and not give away validation to 0s

• +1
Reactions: future_darktriad000
Over

From my experience, and especially with male colleagues at university, if a girl (it doesn't matter what she looks like) is looking for a relationship and is attracted to how you look (it doesn't matter what you look like), and she knows you're single too, she'll come up to you and do indirect things that will be very obvious to confirm to you that she likes you and would like you to at least take her out on a date (things like laughing at whatever dumb things you say that no one laughs at, asking you random personal things whenever she has the chance, touching you with her hand around your arms at random times, to call you to come with her to some random place / to help her separately with any random thing etc.)

If she doesn't do any of that, she either doesn't find you attractive, or she's not looking for a relationship, or she heard somewhere that you're in a relationship or something.

Anything else is delusion on your part :feelsez: :what: :oops:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: whitepilledchad, N1666 and future_darktriad000
IF you hot then moneymaxxx, and if u born rich and u already beautiful, just do what u like.
welcome to the golden dick syndrome club

Sure buddy take a breather Tom cruise

• JFL
Reactions: USERΝAME
Ignore these inkwells op

There was a lite user that made a thread about this and girls ignored him but thru his friends he found out those girls actually had crushes on him and we're talking about how hot he was in highschool

My sister also said women are very subtle

Though black women are low inhib

I made a thread that my white lesbian bisexual heavily lesbian leaning best friend rather date men because women are too subtle and don't approach so she prefers men because she said they don't play games

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar and Veganist
Ignore these inkwells op

There was a lite user that made a thread about this and girls ignored him but thru his friends he found out those girls actually had crushes on him and we're talking about how hot he was in highschool

My sister also said women are very subtle

Though black women are low inhib

I made a thread that my white lesbian bisexual heavily lesbian leaning best friend rather date men because women are too subtle and don't approach so she prefers men because she said they don't play games
True, but the attitude is not the same.
It also happened to me that third parties told me, but sometimes I already knew while being socially poor

View attachment 2996980

From my experience, and especially with male colleagues at university, if a girl (it doesn't matter what she looks like) is looking for a relationship and is attracted to how you look (it doesn't matter what you look like), and she knows you're single too, she'll come up to you and do indirect things that will be very obvious to confirm to you that she likes you and would like you to at least take her out on a date (things like laughing at whatever dumb things you say that no one laughs at, asking you random personal things whenever she has the chance, touching you with her hand around your arms at random times, to call you to come with her to some random place / to help her separately with any random thing etc.)

If she doesn't do any of that, she either doesn't find you attractive, or she's not looking for a relationship, or she heard somewhere that you're in a relationship or something.

IMG 5860

IMG 5861

View attachment 2996980

nigga finds a way to post his jew GF in any post

• JFL
Reactions: USERΝAME
Brutal bhai. Just mma max and beat tf outta her next time. Don’t let this shit slide

Use this as motivation jaanu

• +1
Reactions: future_darktriad000