What if it’s first day of clsss and you’re sub 5 ugly subhuman and you choose to sit next to female Barrett you aren’t Chad she will react horrible

For what ? If you accidentally touched her
A sub5 ugly subhuman is not allowed to be in 10 meters distance of a stacy

• +1
Reactions: Pei
A sub5 ugly subhuman is not allowed to be in 10 meters distance of a stacy
You think she would def move and then if you moved your stuff to be with her again your done and she will tell teacher you’re harassing her

• +1
Reactions: Aero
You think she would def move and then if you moved your stuff to be with her again your done and she will tell teacher you’re harassing her
100% but i think she would have told the teacher the subhuman is harassing her the second he sat next to her tbh

100% but i think she would have told the teacher the subhuman is harassing her the second he sat next to her tbh
idk if that extreme maybe if beforehand you had done something to her that was creepy not sure

• +1
She would honestly get in trouble if she made that claim and all you had done was sit next to her tbh

• +1
barreta can sit with chad and enjoy
What would you feel like if Ramirez walks into class and sits next to her and they’re bf gf soon

Attachments

• IMG_1885.jpeg
    IMG_1885.jpeg
    31.5 KB · Views: 0
You would have to be psl god Chad face to be able to sit next to her and over 6 feet

• +1
You would have to be psl god Chad face to be able to sit next to her and over 6 feet
male barrett is only 5 ft 11 tho?

• +1
Reactions: Pei
@Heinrich Schmidt

• +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt
Wish more answer

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff and Aero
Could of just Said chico next Female barrett or o ory
I don’t think neither of them would have been that ugly especially in school let’s just be realistic

Maybe she would pretend to be nice to make subhuman not rope

She woul

wll o pry got bullied in school
No he’s not that ugly but if he tried to come on her and she rejects him and he keeps trying anyway harassment though because much worse maxilla

Someone had posted that he is an extremely rude lookist
if barrett was a lady, she would be hitler tier lookist jfl

Someone had posted that he is an extremely rude lookist
if barrett was a lady, she would be hitler tier lookist jfl
not sub Ramirez or rope around her?

Attachments

• IMG_1885.jpeg
    IMG_1885.jpeg
    31.5 KB · Views: 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back