What if lateral raises are the only exercise you do?

thecel

thecel

narrow-orbits brachy-skull ogre
Would doing only lateral raises make your frame look wider than exercising your whole body would make it look? If the side delts are the only muscles that’re hypertrophied, your shoulder width would really stand out from the rest of your body, no?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
do this instead

• JFL
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: JL~, Deleted member 22841, Deleted member 21863 and 3 others
Are u a framecel?

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel and Niklaus Mikaelson
Increase your back and chest muscles give you a bigger frame due to expansion

• +1
Reactions: Neko arc 14's, SubhumanCurrycel, thecel and 1 other person
Would doing only lateral raises make your frame look wider than exercising your whole body would make it look? If the side delts are the only muscles that’re hypertrophied, your shoulder width would really stand out from the rest of your body, no?
I mean I guess it should work, but i think it'd look weird, a well balanced physique would probably be better, but there's still a limit of how much mass you can add at a time. (I personally never train abs directly as I don't wan to add mass to my stomach area, so that my ratio doesn't get cucked)

• +1
Reactions: thecel
Are u a framecel?

Yes.

Sadly my frame is too wide to pass as female. Transmaxing is off the table. Rotting and roping is all that’s left to do.

• Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 22841 and Niklaus Mikaelson
Yes.

Sadly my frame is too wide to pass as female. Transmaxing is off the table. Rotting and roping is all that’s left to do.
Blast 500mg of Test

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JL~, Niklaus Mikaelson and thecel
U will look like @Chadethnic101 and be invisible to Anglo girls so will end up taking ur muscle fit long sleeve tops to europe to slay

• JFL
Reactions: Chadethnic101 and thecel
Yes.

LDAR

There's an guide for framecels on this site if your that desperate. Probably BS tho

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson and thecel
Increase your back and chest muscles give you a bigger frame due to expansion
Would training your chest really give you enough size horizontally compared to delts?

• +1
Also @thecel most “framecels” just have underdeveloped upper body so it’s best to workout out for a while before you call yourself a framecel. Look at @Jacob Hate, he started off with a terrible looking frame but it was actually just that he had an underdeveloped upper body

• +1
  • JFL
Yes.

LDAR

There's an guide for framecels on this site if your that desperate. Probably BS tho
Nah there's hope for framecels, was one myself when I was younger

• Love it
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: twilight, ItsOVERBuddyBoyos, TsarTsar444 and 2 others
Also @thecel most “framecels” just have underdeveloped upper body so it’s best to workout out for a while before you call yourself a framecel. Look at @Jacob Hate, he started off with a terrible looking frame but it was actually just that he had an underdeveloped upper body

As of late my muscles look substantially bigger (though still not impressive by any means) than they were at the beginning of my fitness journey. My upper body is starting to look masculine. Huge problem. I’m transmaxing and gymmaxing at the same time, and the gymmaxing is ruining the transmaxing. There’s no way I can pass as female unless I stop lifting.

• Woah
  • +1
What did u do to ascend?
Basic Push Pull Legs for the most part, started eating a lot more and then switched over to powerlifting quite obsessively. The biggest thing that made a huge difference was definitely getting enough calories in

• +1
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 22841
As of late my muscles look substantially bigger (though still not impressive by any means) than they were at the beginning of my fitness journey. My upper body is starting to look masculine. Huge problem. I’m transmaxing and gymmaxing at the same time, and the gymmaxing is ruining the transmaxing. There’s no way I can pass as female unless I stop lifting.
Bruh why are you lifting for upper body when you’re trying to transmax, low iq thinking

• JFL
  • +1
Bruh why are you lifting for upper body when you’re trying to transmax, low iq thinking
Women need to be framecels tbh, op just needs to train glutes and he'll be set

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20189 and thecel
Basic Push Pull Legs for the most part, started eating a lot more and then switched over to powerlifting quite obsessively. The biggest thing that made a huge difference was definitely getting enough calories in
I have heard going to the gym can be quite helpful in some cases. Like for zyzz, i heard some people say he use to be a framecel but look at him now, God like physique

• +1

I wanna get strong and jacked brah

• +1
Nah there's hope for framecels, was one myself when I was younger

Whats your overhead press for reps?

And how much you weight

• +1
Women need to be framecels tbh, op just needs to train glutes and he'll be set
Exactly, it’s literally better to not have muscle as a female (except of course for lower body but I would pick a stick model foid over a bodybuilder foid tbh)

• +1
  • JFL
I have heard going to the gym can be quite helpful in some cases. Like for zyzz, i heard some people say he use to be a framecel but look at him now, God like physique
He was on Ped's though, but going to the gym definitely helps 😅
Whats your overhead press for reps?

And how much you weight
My overheadpress was shit (like 60kg or something), my bench was really good though (132.5kg) my deadlift was also alright 250 reg, or 260 if you count sumo

And currently lost a bit of weight duo to stress and work (not eating enough) so I'm around 73-75kg, my peak was around 82-83kg at 177cm

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Over, Deleted member 22841 and thecel
Cause literally every “framecell” I see has the same thing, underdeveloped shoulders. Even that guy people use as a framecel who wasn’t shaved by the gym was actually not a real pic and his frame was fine.
TLDR: true framecels are very rare

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22841, thecel and Niklaus Mikaelson
He was on Ped's though, but going to the gym definitely helps 😅

My overheadpress was shit (like 60kg or something), my bench was really good though (132.5kg) my deadlift was also alright 250 reg, or 260 if you count sumo

And currently lost a bit of weight duo to stress and work (not eating enough) so I'm around 73-75kg, my peak was around 82-83kg at 177cm

lmao at “my deadlift was also alright” bruh it’s close to 600 lb this is powerlifter tier

• JFL

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • +1
True, only true framecel i know that is gymmaxxed is probably this guy
View attachment 1962710
If athleanx is the only framecel you can think of that is giga lifefuel for guys here because he’s not really a framecel at all and has a wife as well as millions of subscribers because of his physique

• +1
True, only true framecel i know that is gymmaxxed is probably this guy
View attachment 1962710

I guess it's alright, but being effected by IG and fitness influencers it feels like nothing

mogs me
  • 42.5 kg OHP
  • 72.5 kg bench
  • 105 kg squat
  • 110 kg deadlift

• Woah

Last edited:
  • +1
IMG 0341
PXL 20221121 132954848MP2

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20189, thecel and Niklaus Mikaelson