What if my only failo is a shit nose

Deleted member 11770

Deleted member 11770

Zephir
How easy can it be fixed? The tip is big and bulbous and my nostrils are too big. Nose length is good and I have straight bridge from the side. It looks like a peasant farmer nose, my other features are all good or average, no single failo, good ipd cheekbones and jaw.

This features lowers me at least 1 PSL, realistically how much hope is there to turn a fat nose into an aesthetic one without it looking weird?

• +1
Reactions: Babyblackcarrot and Deleted member 10987
rhino? why is this a question?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, Deleted member 2012, mogstar and 1 other person
unfortunately it seems like your nose failo is skin based, and rhino primarily deals with the structure underneath

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung, WadlowMaxxing, mogstar and 1 other person
Yes I have very thick skin is there a good way to make it thinner?

This is how it looks btw. I'm not kidding this is my only bad feature and it ruins harmony.

Attachments

• nose.jpg
    nose.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 176
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Babyblackcarrot, Blackgymmax, NormieKilla and 2 others
This is how it looks btw. I'm not kidding this is my only bad feature and it ruins harmony.
Looks OK. Surely this isn't a bad nose

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Babyblackcarrot and WadlowMaxxing
Looks OK. Surely this isn't a bad nose
I'm kinda bloated rn so maybe thats why it looked worse here. But having a thin pointy nose would complement my other features so much better, I'm gonna get rhino for it, obv from top surgeon for good money only

I'm kinda bloated rn so maybe thats why it looked worse here. But having a thin pointy nose would complement my other features so much better, I'm gonna get rhino for it, obv from top surgeon for good money only
Make sure it's a top surgeon. Nothing's worse than fucked up nose because you're reducing bone, basically.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11770
We have the same problem, sucks to know it's a thick skin problem and not a structural problem

• +1
Yup, I heard of a noninvase surgery but forgot what its called, where they stick needles into your nose which slightly thins your skin and exposes the true shape of the underlying cartilage, it was a legit improvement, but I think it costs like 1-2k. Totally worth it tho if the results are permanent.

That’s a good nose (aka not a bad nose, good noses don’t really exist only bad ones)

you’re gonna turn into Michael Jackson if you keep up this BDD game

Thats why I'm gonna wait until I have more bonemass and forward growth from peptides and thumbpulling. Then I can acess if my nose fits better to my face.

Ofc if I went for a rhino i would try to not overdo it and keep it looking masculine not like Jackson tier jfl.

• +1
Reactions: UglyGod360
I remember doing thumbpulling about 10 months ago and wondering if it would have any positive effect, I think its just cope tbh
https://looksmax.org/threads/3-mont...g-belt-pulling-chewing-with-mastic-gum.96410/ I remember seeing this post from one month before I started considering it, and it discouraged me. Do you have any noticeable results so far?
I've been only doing it for 2 weeks so not much visual progress so far, but I feel my sutures getting looser and my palate feels more malleable. What makes me think that it might work is that my breathing got better! My nasal passages have probably expanded slightly, thats why I sleep better and wake up more refreshed I suppose.

I might be a good responder because I still look very young for my age and am growing rn, thats why my facial bones should be easier to move. Also there is a theory that thumbpulling might stimulate the pituitary gland and male you body increase hgh production, that could further speed up,your progress.

Just give it a try you have nothing to loose. We're all figuring this out, and on paper thumpulling sounds logical.
Better than getting a torture device screwed in your head by some jew doctor for 10k lol.

I've been only doing it for 2 weeks so not much visual progress so far, but I feel my sutures getting looser and my palate feels more malleable. What makes me think that it might work is that my breathing got better! My nasal passages have probably expanded slightly, thats why I sleep better and wake up more refreshed I suppose.

I might be a good responder because I still look very young for my age and am growing rn, thats why my facial bones should be easier to move. Also there is a theory that thumbpulling might stimulate the pituitary gland and male you body increase hgh production, that could further speed up,your progress.

Just give it a try you have nothing to loose. We're all figuring this out, and on paper thumpulling sounds logical.
Better than getting a torture device screwed in your head by some jew doctor for 10k lol.
How many times a day do you do it for, and for how many minutes? I should’ve kept up 10 months ago tbh, but I stopped doing after like a week, it was annoying. I would put each of my thumbs on my plates, opposite sides and pull outward for about a minute, once day.

Ok, so you wanna do it at least 2-3 times a day for it to have any effect.

I keep a bowl of water on my desk so I can always disinfect my thumbs before sticking them in my mouth, no need to even get up to the bathroom mirror each time.

For each session, the steps are as follows:

1. Loosen the midpalatal suture

You do that by pressing on your suture (the midline of the palate) with your thumb, from front to back, with moderate pressure, do that for about 90 seconds.

2. Lateral pulling

Take both your thumbs and pull laterally, with mildmto moderate pressure (don't push too hard) evenly accross your palate. Do that for at least 2 minutes.

3. Anterior pulling

Then, you push forward with both thumbs on the anterior part behind your philtrum, so you can lengthen the maxilla and make room for the mandible to eventually move forward. Also apply upward pressure on your alvelor ridge (upper front part of the palate) this will give your ccw rotation.

if you're doing it right, you should feel the pressure in your nasal bone. Again, not too hard, and not too long, but enough pressure that you feel it in your bones.

4. Now, repeat step 2 and 3 one more time

Do this 3 times a day and keep it up for a month, you should see slight progress until then.

How are they bad nigga
the crease where your lips meet is too curved, thats a failo

see how chico's are completely straight where the lips touch?

the crease where your lips meet is too curved, thats a failo

see how chico's are completely straight where the lips touch?
View attachment 945206
Bro now you're really giving me BDD. But you're right Gandy and Hexum don't have that crease either.
Anyway apart from that my lips are fine, minor flaw but nothing major

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7076
Bro now you're really giving me BDD. But you're right Gandy and Hexum don't have that crease either.
Anyway apart from that my lips are fine, minor flaw but nothing major
mouth widening might lessen it, you should give it a try

• +1
mouth widening might lessen it, you should give it a try
Thx gonna try that, my palate is still too narrow for my face so that might be a contributor

Its not your only failo. You habe a better nose than chico and hes a slayer so youre looking at the wrong features

How easy can it be fixed? The tip is big and bulbous and my nostrils are too big. Nose length is good and I have straight bridge from the side. It looks like a peasant farmer nose, my other features are all good or average, no single failo, good ipd cheekbones and jaw.

This features lowers me at least 1 PSL, realistically how much hope is there to turn a fat nose into an aesthetic one without it looking weird?
Same

Maybe if you adjusted another of your features (lips) your nose would look more proportional to the rest of your face, like a user suggested above.

If that doesn't work there’s still always rhinoplasty or plasma fibroblasts you could use.

Then why are you here

Its not your only failo. You habe a better nose than chico and hes a slayer so youre looking at the wrong features
Yeah its not horrible, just looks too big on me right now since my face hasn't developed fully.

Maybe if you adjusted another of your features (lips) your nose would look more proportional to the rest of your face, like a user suggested above.

If that doesn't work there’s still always rhinoplasty or plasma fibroblasts you could use.
My upper lip could gain volume if my maxilla became less recessed, if I went for a rhino next year all the procedure would entail is to remove small amounts of cartilage or reduce alar width, the overall shape wouldn't have to be changed to much.

Then why are you here
Somewhat recessed, boneless until recently (had undiagnosed Osteopenia, probably due to mild sleep apnea).
And schizoid mentalcel. Working on fixing that too with supplements.

Ideally I will have ascended until summer with thumbpulling, all I need right now is bonemass and forward growth.