What if someone in your class was a member on here?

A

ABC

Bronze
Imagine you're in class one day and the teacher asks a kid to take off his hat and he replies "I can't, I'm trying to hide my norwood 3 so these foids don't make fun of my hairline and asymmetrical features." "What?" She replies. "Nvm, you're too normie and low IQ to understand." Everyone is looking at him like he's an alien meanwhile you're freaking out because this aspie has most likely been analysing your face, secretly judging you and think you're an ugly piece of genetic filth the whole time you've had a class together.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: middayshowers, Aesthetic, PenileFacialSurgery and 7 others

:p

• +1
Reactions: ABC
i would start laughing so fucking hard

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Aesthetic, PenileFacialSurgery, Deleted member 4416 and 2 others
ABC

• +1
would be awkward tbh, i wouldnt wanna associate myself with pslers irl

• +1
Reactions: Aesthetic, PenileFacialSurgery, Deleted member 3702 and 1 other person
would be awkward tbh, i wouldnt wanna associate myself with pslers irl
Imagine how awkward it'd feel meeting up with someone off here? Just knowing you're being judged harder than anyone who's ever looked at you before.

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel and Vidyacoper
Imagine how awkward it'd feel meeting up with someone off here? Just knowing you're being judged harder than anyone who's ever looked at you before.
Not only, but i wouldnt wanna carry that psl culture and terminology irl. It would make me feel bad. "bro look at that chad, a mogging machine" "look at this manlet its over for him bro oveRRR" "shes no more than 5psl defnitely " etc etc, i would rope if i had to hear that shit irl

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel and ABC
I would explain to him why it's over and why he should rope asap :feelsokman: iRL shitposting is alpha asf :feelsahh:

Not only, but i wouldnt wanna carry that psl culture and terminology irl. It would make me feel bad. "bro look at that chad, a mogging machine" "look at this manlet its over for him bro oveRRR" "shes no more than 5psl defnitely " etc etc, i would rope if i had to hear that shit irl
Yeah that would send me over the edge

• +1
Reactions: zeno and Ritalincel
Although if he looked good, it would be huge hailo. If he was ugly subhuman then meh, being a psler wouldnt save him irl from being boring and repulsive and knowing that he thinks and behaves psl would be big failo. Literally disgusting.

I remember a guy in high school, around 5'6 very skinny underdeveloped body, small frame, ugly that was rude and talking shit about women and how theyre all objects and "|pump and dump" and literally it would make me feel sick being around him he was so fking toxic but in a bad way. Like chill bro, ofc women dont want u , u look like a freaking piece of freakshit

• +1
Reactions: Aesthetic and ABC
Although if he looked good, it would be huge hailo. If he was ugly subhuman then meh, being a psler wouldnt save him irl from being boring and repulsive and knowing that he thinks and behaves psl would be big failo. Literally disgusting.

I remember a guy in high school, around 5'6 very skinny underdeveloped body, small frame, ugly that was rude and talking shit about women and how theyre all objects and "|pump and dump" and literally it would make me feel sick being around him he was so fking toxic but in a bad way. Like chill bro, ofc women dont want u , u look like a freaking piece of freakshit
You know bird watching? Instead you and him go chad watching. "Look, bro, a giga chad IRL!!!!". Like, it'd be funny if it was in satire but if it was serious then it would be mind numbing. It'd also be fun though to see what you's could both improve on being able to see each other in the flesh rather than through pictures online.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ritalincel and zeno
You know bird watching? Instead you and him go chad watching. "Look, bro, a giga chad IRL!!!!". Like, it'd be funny if it was in satire but if it was serious then it would be mind numbing. It'd also be fun though to see what you's could both improve on being able to see each other in the flesh rather than through pictures online.
Hhaah, Y well, tbh even thinking about makes me feel weird, id pass on that AHAH
"Look, bro, a giga chad IRL!!!! that was funny ngl HAHAH

• +1
Hhaah, Y well, tbh even thinking about makes me feel weird, id pass on that AHAH
It's funny I say all this because I think one of my friends in college was incel. Extremely frail guy, about 5'6, had to have special drinks to help him bulk up, long ginger hair, pale as fuck. I occasionally caught him on the computer next to me on 4chan and incel subreddits. Also he had a gore folder on his PC at home. That gore shit freaked me out. I don't know if he knew about looksmaxxing though.

giphy.gif

• +1

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back